Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another phishing scam ICO project (Impressio)  (Read 217 times)
Israel712

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Well, this is one o the discouraging factors when carrying out a campaign for projects you can hardly prove their genuine intention. it's no surprising that an experienced bounty manager can also be hoodwinked. Please, lets broadcast our suspicion of any bounty that we so suspect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

I have joined their bounty campaign but decided not to continue after a month cause i  started to have doubts about its legitness. Its sad to note that several scam icos are circulating nowadays.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

I hope no one invested here, and it's not too late, we must help each other if we have doubt about a certain project let people know it, investors trust should be back, there should be regulation on this so we can avoid these scam site and avoid while they are just starting out.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

The manager is mute about the whole issue. If you ask me I will say it all planned work, needmoney has something to do with this.
I suspect him 99%! Maybe because of his popularity on bitcointalk, and each bounty campaign he manages thousands of bounty hunters always register. So he thinks he will good money with this scam project with no vision/mission.
I checked his profile and it seems that he doesn't care with this type of complains so if the project turns out to be a scam, it's either his already paid and doesn't want to involve himself to it. And also he has too many bounties to manage so I also think that he might be aware of this. Did you contacted him about your concern?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

The manager is mute about the whole issue. If you ask me I will say it all planned work, needmoney has something to do with this.
I suspect him 99%! Maybe because of his popularity on bitcointalk, and each bounty campaign he manages thousands of bounty hunters always register. So he thinks he will good money with this scam project with no vision/mission.
I checked his profile and it seems that he doesn't care with this type of complains so if the project turns out to be a scam, it's either his already paid and doesn't want to involve himself to it. And also he has too many bounties to manage so I also think that he might be aware of this. Did you contacted him about your concern?

Actually this one thing that must be addressed,managers nowadays specially from bounty campaigns seems to be no care about participants and whats important to them is their payments as manager.i think its right time to be the managers is responsible of the project they will be accepting to ne concerns about the participants because they will never be paid if they cant gather enough participants to do the job for him to advertise
Pecintabakso

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

if the website is inaccessible it is really a scam project. no problem, it is already a risk in the world of crypto. take lessons from it, be more careful and thorough about the project. hopefully this will not happen again.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

See the scam accusation to them: IMPRESSIO (IMPR) - SCAM BEHAVIOUR

Their website is totally gone and unaccessible.
I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
Yeah, you can see now the mistake you made by basing a serious decision on campaign manager while knowing how the ICO space generally is.

What you will see in a project may not be seen by the bounty manager and as far as I am concerned, everyone should be liable to the decisions they make. You were so quick to throw stones at the bounty manager, but you yourself did not do any due diligence before even considering to join the bounty in the first place, so in the front of investors, you are as guilty as needmoney. However, even the investors should not blame anyone if they ended up falling for the scam as well, since they could not simply do due diligence on their own.

This is a decentralized space and everyone should be responsible for the decisions they make, rather than blaming others for it.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Actually I used to follow this campaign, but I was suspicious after 1 month later. When viewed look it is clear they do not have a whitepaper in detail. The absence of ICO sites reviewing their projects. And finally everyone who joins here does not get anything.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

This is a team that has managed a myriad of scam projects. To be fair, that's their job, but the recognition, responsibility, and seriousness are too poor. They barely care about the quality of the project they are managing. That is the fact that many topic has set this issue.
9jaflick (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I have already contacted him on telegram,  but no response from him.  He comes only often but those not respond to my pm.
Anyway am still waiting for his response concerning this scam projects
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

Actually this one thing that must be addressed,managers nowadays specially from bounty campaigns seems to be no care about participants and whats important to them is their payments as manager.i think its right time to be the managers is responsible of the project they will be accepting to ne concerns about the participants because they will never be paid if they cant gather enough participants to do the job for him to advertise
It seems to be because they have other bounties to manage and they don't care if they just lost one of it and that turns out to be a scam.

Managers should be accountable for it or if they are not aware of it and they didn't review the company and they just blindedly accepted the job because of the high salary, though they are aware that it's a scam. Just keep in touch with him and tell what you know because we don't know and haven't heard his side.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

Are you guys really kidding me right now ?
The problem here is that everyone who was a part of this project and need money himself should be blamed.

This project was really obvious and a lot of people stated it on their Ann thread, but since they are always busy buying posts and letting it get covered with the real questions and complaints, they go scot free. Immediately I set my eyes on this team, I did not even bother going further with knowing anything about it further. No product whatsoever that is tangible, the team sucks, and you guys fell a victim and then looking for whom to blame? Come on !

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
The problem with a lot of bounty hunters is that we always assume based on a campaign manager; the project should turn out well. Needmoney was never the owner of the project but just a bounty manager, and you should know by now that the only way you can judge anything is to do your own research.

Maybe Needmoney research was not good enough, but you as a community member relied just one that. What if needmoney also decided to rely on just one little thing to judge that the project is legitimate. DYOR is the way mate and no one should be blamed for anyone's predicament.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: