Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should a person know and do who is going to become an investor?  (Read 363 times)
OlgaAmraie (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

ShowMeBizICO-The New Era of Exhibition Industry

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:59:18 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 09:25:24 PM by OlgaAmraie

First of all,I think one must have financial stability. Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.What others thing one must know?

What is your opinion or idea?

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
https://showmebiz.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

First of all,I think one must have financial stability.
Anyone who wants to invest, whether he is financial stable or not can be an investor. If he can invest small amount that can be his own start to learn more about it and gain financial stability.

Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.
Like invest only what they afford to lose.

What others thing one must know?
Before anything else like the amount they are investing or how much they can invest. They should be financial literate and have basic knowledge about proper investing. Literacy in investing is needed because someone who has big money but isn't literate with it can also lose money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

First of all,I think one must have financial stability.
Anyone who wants to invest, whether he is financial stable or not can be an investor. If he can invest small amount that can be his own start to learn more about it and gain financial stability.

Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.
Like invest only what they afford to lose.

What others thing one must know?
Before anything else like the amount they are investing or how much they can invest. They should be financial literate and have basic knowledge about proper investing. Literacy in investing is needed because someone who has big money but isn't literate with it can also lose money.
So, one must have basic educational knowledge of investing to avoid loss. Besides, A minimum stability is also required to cover the loss. And what do you know about the basic knowledge of investment? could you make it explain?

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Your best bet is to visit investopedia and start with the beginning courses which serves as a guidepost for aspiring investors. It's a invaluable encyclopedia that has everything you need to know in order to go about your venture successfully.
      I use it frequently and I am sure that others here do as well. Remember to practice your due diligence and be cautious.

Happy trails!

Eddyc

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

First of all,I think one must have financial stability. Have to take risk of certain amount that won't fall any impact in financial stability.What others thing one must know?

Unfortunately i can not agree on stability that can also be considered relative. So, in my opinion financial stability can help but unfortunately it is an illusion of comfort and if you seek high levels, getting out of stability is the way, that's what big investors say. Another factor we must consider is knowledge and improvement where no one becomes great at something without an effort, money is only a consequence of their actions.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

Yeah you are right. To be an investor is not that easy as people think. You have to do proper findings so that you can make the right decisions. Coz whenever money is invested in any business, anything can happen. Also you should start small and monitor how things work out from there. With time, you will gain enough experience and learn from your mistakes which will help you to make better decisions in future.
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Unfortunately i can not agree on stability that can also be considered relative. So, in my opinion financial stability can help but unfortunately it is an illusion of comfort and if you seek high levels, getting out of stability is the way, that's what big investors say. Another factor we must consider is knowledge and improvement where no one becomes great at something without an effort, money is only a consequence of their actions.

What if one have just small savings and acquired good knowledge about investment. And then started to invest but if he loss accidentally all his investment, it will make him fear about further attempt to recover the loss, because he is not stable financially. So, i think a minimum financial stability is necessary to start investment in this crypto world.
(point to be noted that i am not talking about local investment which has small risk. I am talking about investment in crypto)

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I think that you should first of all understand that investing now is very dangerous, even given the fact that you have experience in this business. Study only those projects that may be in demand among people. Reading white paper can be a pointless exercise, because even if it is correctly stated, it will not mean that the project is not a Scam.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

So, one must have basic educational knowledge of investing to avoid loss.
Yes, understanding the risk you are taking can minimize your losses but it can't totally avoid losses. Losses are normal to an investor so avoiding is difficult.

Besides, A minimum stability is also required to cover the loss. And what do you know about the basic knowledge of investment? could you make it explain?
I've explained the part about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

It is important to invest without errors when investing all the money itself without thinking about future risks so as to be stable in making decisions,, to avoid excessive losses,, understanding in the business becomes an advantage for yourself in order to get a very reliable and accurate place.., the risk is unavoidable but how to minimize the risk of flying hours is very useful to be highly learned in a mistake,,, an investor is very familiar with the risks....
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

I advise you must learn what is crypto and how it works in exchanges. Mostly, all altcoins has a bond with BTC and BTC price affect them closely. Either BTC prices rising or dropping all alts getting lose. So you have to learn that firstly. Then you can invest.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

He should understand that until the market is not regulated by law he should be patient and he should develop emotional stability and sobriety of his mind. On such investment markets like the crypto market, this is extremely important conditions for the entrance
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

actually, to join in cryptocurrency we must learn the risks that can result from cryptocurrency itself. in investing, there will certainly have a risk, and that's what we have to accept. therefore we must avoid it with the knowledge that we have. it would be good if we had a good crypto understanding because it would help us to make a profit. so be wise in the world of cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

Of course, everyone knows the basic laws of investing
- spend only that amount you can painlessly part
- study, analyze, draw conclusions
- be cautious and if you take the risk you understand all responsibility.
But in the world of cryptocurrency is very often the usual roulette. Some of my friends just got lucky. They did for 10-20 000 without any deep knowledge. They earned it on frankly blind-alley projects.
Everyone has his own path. And there is no universal guide to action for everyone.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

A lot of things should be done before investing into something like stocks, currency, commodity or cryptocurrency, etc. First you should understand it before investing on it, and a lot of people are not doing this, they just want to invest because of the hype, not because they believe that it has a good future. This is why also there are lots of people that invested on cryptocurrencies are getting hacked or scammed, because they don't have enough knowledge on how to secure it. Of course financial stability is given, you can't invest if you don't have money to put into something. Risk is also given, there is no investment that has no risk, so before investing make sure that you can take the risk.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

One must invest in cryptos with caution. It may be easier for people that already have other source of income because they can afford to use part of their funds to invest in cryptocurrency and not depending on it totally for daily gains.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

The person should know the main rules of market’s  development, features that will help him to make trends, and so on. I think so.
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

A lot of things should be done before investing into something like stocks, currency, commodity or cryptocurrency, etc. First you should understand it before investing on it, and a lot of people are not doing this, they just want to invest because of the hype, not because they believe that it has a good future. This is why also there are lots of people that invested on cryptocurrencies are getting hacked or scammed, because they don't have enough knowledge on how to secure it. Of course financial stability is given, you can't invest if you don't have money to put into something. Risk is also given, there is no investment that has no risk, so before investing make sure that you can take the risk.

Yes, i am also agree with you.Some can drive well without reading book but there is risk of accident because of lacking knowledge of traffic rules.So, the perfect one is who read book and also practice properly.
Thanks for your valuable opinion.
 Smiley

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

you can invest. In addition to asking for money, investors need to have the courage to understand the basic knowledge of investment. For users with a large amount of investment funds, stability should be the most important, in the event of losses. Under the circumstances, it is best to avoid losses as much as possible, if it is not necessary to have a good response. Investment is psychologically prepared. Understand the risks of investing.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

You need to risk the amount that in case of loss will not make you a beggar. Otherwise, you just do not become an investor! And be able to diversify risks-investing in a variety of projects.  You need to know one thing: there are always risks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: