Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: closed due to vandalism.  (Read 2305 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 04:17:07 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2011, 01:08:24 PM by cablepair

closed due to vandalism.

the Official thread for CoinConnect has moved here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=46126.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

September 26, 2011, 06:24:40 PM

This business plan is lacking numbers. Cool, I see where you want to create value but where's the value for its supporters? Where's the money?

Frankly, it's shallow; shallow to the point to where there is little information to act off. This would barely serve as an introduction to a proposal much less an entire one.

There's nothing that truly defines your service. What have I gotten from it thus far? Bitcoin + Social Network with extra wording. You've tried to sell me on a ambiguous box with 'social network' written on it. If that was your goal, congrats.

Anyways, I wish you the best. : ) I hope your actions say more than this plan.
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:25:55 PM

I just tried to sign up for your site, but it did not e-mail the confirmation e-mail to verify my account..
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:34:07 PM

I just tried to sign up for your site, but it did not e-mail the confirmation e-mail to verify my account..

check your spam folder and then if you can't find it try to sign up again, I have not received this complaint before.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:45:17 PM

This business plan is lacking numbers. Cool, I see where you want to create value but where's the value for its supporters? Where's the money?

Frankly, it's shallow; shallow to the point to where there is little information to act off. This would barely serve as an introduction to a proposal much less an entire one.

There's nothing that truly defines your service. What have I gotten from it thus far? Bitcoin + Social Network with extra wording. You've tried to sell me on a ambiguous box with 'social network' written on it. If that was your goal, congrats.

Immanuel: I appreciate your feedback.

Although I have been running my own computer repair business since 1998, this is the first time I have ever put together a business plan or even tried to get investors before at all.

I have an associates degree in computer information systems and am working currently working on my bachelors. I have not taken any formal business training, but I do know how to make money.

If this business plan looks like it was put together in 30 mins, your absolutely correct.

I did my IPO on GLBSE yesterday and was surprised to see over 1000 shares sell right away before I listed any kind of business plan what so ever. This prompted me to get one out there today as quick as possible so I can share a little bit about what I want to do. I will however will be refining this as I go along.

Cold hard facts it is lacking, this is a start-up and the total amount of all the shares I put up for sale only equals about $500. I am not applying for a $10 million dollar line of credit from a bank.

The facts are this.

I have a lot of time, money and energy tied up into this great currency called Bitcoin. I really want to see it succeed and I truly feel that through the very profitable and popular media of social networking we can make some money and integrate Bitcoin with the rest of the world.

Giving your cold hard numbers is difficult, again this is a start-up - but I am promoting it like crazy and things are slowly gaining momentum. I encourage you to stay tuned and stay interested, I have a lot of really exciting new features coming to the site and I will be going public with the advertising rates and more specific information on how we can turn this site into money.

Thanks again for your constructive criticism, and if you have any specific advice for me - please feel free to PM or email.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:11:32 PM

I am all for it.  I like to see anything new come into the bitcoin world.  I love the energy you bring and the dedication.  I joined the site and bought shares to help the cause.  Hope to see you succeed.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 07:39:16 PM

thank you! The encouragement is very helpful and I really appreciate that.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 10:43:33 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your Peter, I am very busy running my Business and all the other projects I have going on!

Here is a sneak peak into one revenue stream for CoinConnect that I am very excited about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45905.0

BitMagic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 06:34:04 AM

Are you kidding me? You have to be joking.

Please give me your money, because I am a shameless libertarian elite who deserves your money more than you do: 9Hkao8U82WWDp6SQGn4k7ad9gT1LWeL5s3
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 06:36:46 AM

Are you kidding me? You have to be joking.

Made me chuckle too.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: