Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Exchange Problem  (Read 78 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

How many altcoins in your wallet are not on any exchange yet ? I have at-least ten altcoins which are not listed on any exchange or their price is very low as compared to ICO price. Usually how much time is required for any altcoin to get listed ?? In my experience there were only very few altcoins that were listed before token transfer to my wallet.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

I think it's really normal cause there are so many tokens from airdrops and bounty campaigns which never being listed on any exchange but I think you should try to sell them on Forkdelta or Etherdelta to see if there is anyone wanna buy these tokens Smiley. About price of tokens much lower than ICO price, I also think it's also normal as well cause down trend is happening and it's the main reason for this case but it's not the only cause token has low price when listed on exchange than ICO price also can because of bad project Smiley
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

As long us the team keeps on updating about their coin, you have nothing to worry about because they are working with their project and to be listed in time. This is the risk of being a bounty hunter, best thing to do is to wait so your effort will be worth it or else its really a failed project. The price will depend on the market situation and the vaue of that coin after the ICO.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

I also have about 15 altcoins which are not on exchanges.Some projects are in the process of development, some of them are waiting for the bull market.We'll wait for the best times.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

How many altcoins in your wallet are not on any exchange yet ? I have at-least ten altcoins which are not listed on any exchange or their price is very low as compared to ICO price. Usually how much time is required for any altcoin to get listed ?? In my experience there were only very few altcoins that were listed before token transfer to my wallet.
Get used to it pal on where we can really possess lots of shitcoins in our own wallet. Considering about thousands of coins in the market and not all of them would be listed on exchangers if it does then they do have really a very very low price even selling out wont really be worthy at all. Its not an exchange problem but definitely into the coins dev or owner who arent really serious on listing out their tokens into exchangers and most of all listing would always vary on the project if it do have high volume of trades and the scope of the community who do support it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████