Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Satoshi Post - New Facuet  (Read 100 times)
Robbie626 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:34:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 07:38:08 PM by Robbie626

https://satoshipost.com

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Looks like your forum is unfinished - I'm not looking for pictures of scenic mountaintops when I look at your homepage, but that's what the gallery slider does show (except for the first slide, which is the very overused 'What is Bitcoin?' YouTube video). Also, most people in this forum aren't looking for fractions of USD cents when they post - if you're insistent about that feature remaining, try not to make the entire forum about that micropayment, which it looks like you're doing.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

i just register about 20 minutes ago and still got no verify mail.....
i think i cant post on the forum without verify my mail ?
And the forum needs much more sub forums i think its a bit small XD

regards
Robbie626 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

Looks like your forum is unfinished - I'm not looking for pictures of scenic mountaintops when I look at your homepage, but that's what the gallery slider does show (except for the first slide, which is the very overused 'What is Bitcoin?' YouTube video). Also, most people in this forum aren't looking for fractions of USD cents when they post - if you're insistent about that feature remaining, try not to make the entire forum about that micropayment, which it looks like you're doing.

Hi,
We are implementing numerous updates at the moment. We are allowing users to test features to make updates more stable so this is why the forum seems unfished as you stated. We are currently seeking more informative bitcoin videos to educate and get more users to know about bitcoin and have a small amount of bitcoin to start. Our forum is a sense of a faucet which rewards users for expressing themselves through writing with slightly better payouts as many facets services only offer an average of 5 satoshis. Many people may be seeking larger payouts which are fine and they may find services that offer that. We are not intended to replace jobs or make people extremely wealthy with bitcoin. We want to promote more users to have access to and obtain fractions of a bitcoin to grow the market. The forum is intended to focus on more general topics that everyone and contributes their thoughts and not just micropayments
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 3475

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

All funds are paid by the owner's personal expenses. The owner generate funds by the following methods: - Mining (extremely slow) - Personal trades between Bitcoin and USD - Advertisements on the forum
Can you provide some proof (in regards to the first two [I already read your second post on the thread])?

Our forum is a sense of a faucet which rewards users for expressing themselves through writing with slightly better payouts as many facets services only offer an average of 5 satoshis. Many people may be seeking larger payouts which are fine and they may find services that offer that. We are not intended to replace jobs or make people extremely wealthy with bitcoin. We want to promote more users to have access to and obtain fractions of a bitcoin to grow the market. The forum is intended to focus on more general topics that everyone and contributes their thoughts and not just micropayments
They way you chose to promote it, is the opposite of that.

Few notes:

- You might want to consider adding a light/dark mode, instead of having "default/KingFire" themes (since they're not the same type of themes).
- Social media icons links to the homepage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████