Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] < eaglestats.net > My 7 Years Old Website - Statistics Widgets For Website  (Read 97 times)
ansi (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

I'm NOT THE OWNER of this website
I'm helping a FRIEND of mine who wants to sell his old website in exchange of crypto

Hello everyone
Im selling a 7 years old website web-application.

- www.eaglestats.net -

The app will provide statistics widgets for website owners to install on their websites and get a real time analytics for their websites, check the website for more details.

• How is it monetized?
you can monetize using ads, in widgets ads, paid widget service (to add).
the website has less than 5K page views/month, BUT the widgets has 150K page views/month !! in which you can use an inwidget-ads.

• Does this site come with any social media accounts?
Yes it does: Facebook & Twitter.

• How much time does this site take to run?
instant, I'll just update the server email/pass and centos access to yours.

• What challenges are there with running this website?
I'm no longer working on this website for more than 2 years, I'm currently an android/mobile developer so owner can do some free or paid SEO to get it back on track.

• Payment steps:
I will provide buyer with server and database admin access, you can change all passwords then.. and after payment completed, you'll get the OVH hosting panel (which include ONLY reboot, reinstall os, format HDD..)

• Contact Details: https://t.me/maheryahya
• I accept any crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT,...)

ansi (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Hello guy, i noticed that i forgot to ask the owner about the BI price, so i asked him today about that.
He told me the Bid price starts from $100, the bid will end 1 month from now, the highest BID will earn the deal & get the website.
ansi (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

The offer still available for anyone interested, the offer i valid ill August 8-2018.
The contact details of my friend, the website owner, is available (Telegram Username).

You can always direct contact him & give him an offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: