Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken scam ?  (Read 765 times)
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

It is expected to happen since there is no trusted bounty manager involved and i do avoid ICO bounty that is not runned by a 3rd party because they can change payments and reject participants whenever they want.
I also agree with you because in a project that doesn't have a bounty manager or a trusted one, the company can decide to change their rule at anytime and also reject participant who have taken their time to promote the project when it is time to get reward, this is very disappointing and next time you want to join a bounty campaign, take time to make sure it has a very good manager and it is a potential one before you join.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

It can only be a scam if they will not gonna pay those who are in the whitelist.
I think if I am not mistaken, tomorrow will be the day where those who are eligible will receive their tokens.
But as I see it, there are a lot of complains and it cannot be solve at instant, maybe this problem will be solve but on a slow basis because they
are going to review it for sure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I participated in the signature company during the whole time of the company, passed the KYC as required after the sales and I have nothing against it.

But then how the auditor checks the records causes outrage or disgust for the whole project as a whole. I was caught in 26 farm accounts - think about it 26 without any proof and put it on the red list of trust! I wonder if there are adequate managers who can check my involvement in the management of these farms, I'm completely covered for this since I always used only 1 entry on the forum and did not violate anything!

I would like to see this auditor and make a decision about his competence, or maybe he did it deliberately for money?

Here is his decision:

Account farming, linked accounts Bitcointalk: 1107447, 1107448, 1107451, 1107458, 1107469, 1107484, 1107485, 1107492, 1107495, 1107496, 1107502, 1107510, 1107511, 1107514, 1107515, 1107516, 1107517, 1107524, 1107529, 1107531, 1107534, 1107539, 1107540, 1107541, 1107555, 1107613

I have a similar problem. My real account is 1681678.
Twitter / Fb farming, linked accounts Bitcointalk: 1663033, 1673581, 1674261, 1681678, 1685761, 1693674
. I have absolutely no relation with these accounts and people. I also think that you are right and he did it deliberately for money.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

They only banned participants who used many accounts ... So do not write nonsense.Or are you one of them?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
simapple

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

They just did what most of the bounty managers are going to now. They don't need pages specially created for participating in bounty campaigns filled with bots.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

They only banned participants who used many accounts ... So do not write nonsense.Or are you one of them?

I think moneytoken is not a scam but the rules in moneytoken was more tightened again. because everyone really should have an account is just one, and it's not a scam. said who moneytoken is a scam. it should be said in the word we must examine the truth how. not an accusing origin without evidence.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

I think moneytoken is not a scam but the rules in moneytoken was more tightened again. because everyone really should have an account is just one, and it's not a scam. said who moneytoken is a scam. it should be said in the word we must examine the truth how. not an accusing origin without evidence.
They are only prestigious because they are not listed in the spreadsheet and are not eligible for IMT tokens.
Moneytoken has done the right thing by doing an audit for bounty participants who have been cheating. and they have proven it by publishing a list of fraudulent accounts.
and the team has also given time to appeal. that's fair enough.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

snif~
they do a sensible analysis and we can not deny that in this forum cheating is like everyday food, really like bounty with audits like this.

I agree with you.
this analysis aims well for the next bounty, because the problem is too many farmers that cause chaos that happened. this might be the solution, but I am not sure if there is another solution
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Money Token is a block-chain financial system. Token Money allows you to use instant payments, based on the current value of your digital currency assets.
Wistar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

what's the right thing they've done? people are accused of scam because they registered in one day.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

This is really bad decision taken by Money Token, hope they will soon have the same taste like bitpaction. This is really ridiculous and bad decision, bounty hunters should be asked for KYC if required and I think there will be no problem with the KYC for all. But slashing of rewards is unfair, that is why I urge you all join bounty campaign managed by some reputed managers like amazix, julerjiz, bountyhive ( some of the campaign managed by them are failed but they always fight in favor of hunters), goblin, Yahoo etc. If you join campaign managed by managers who is in control of client, he will surely not fight for you.

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

How can you be sure of this if many people in the telegrams complain that they have passed the KYC check but are on the red list. I think that the auditor is careless about his work and simply blocked along with the bots and real users, because the bots will not pass the KYC is not it?
keltics

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

This is a big scam. The auditor had 10 days to verify complaints about his work. The auditor was supposed to provide proof of email to each participant. No participant who sent a complaint received a letter from the auditor.

Today it became known that part of the accounts was added by the auditor to the red list by mistake. He himself admitted this. So there is no more confidence in this auditor. moneytoken team now looks like scammers.

Hundreds of people are asking for answers to their questions. They are not in the chat. They were simply deceived not to pay tokens.

For example, people did not receive tokens on the basis of "No data / URL" In the chat they asked 100 questions, what does it mean. But no one answers.

If the team of the project deceives the bounty members, then it will deceive them more precisely than their investors.
keltics

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

that's what write in the chat:

--------------------------
 My appeal review and they give me only 1/3 token (est.) because I was late for KYC! Only that they decrease my stakes 1/3! It is punishment but for what? I was travellin in European country when they are processing KYC and I couldn't see the announcement. Because I couldn't reach the internet in some countries.

-------------------------
 The team made the KYC after the end of the bounty. And now he takes the tokens from people. This is a fraud. We need to conduct an investigation. Scammers want to keep their own tokens. At the same time, they claim that thousands of people who participated in bounty are scammers. Since in fact a scammers?
Alexa777

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Reputation of the team will be negative because of non-professionalism. The forum administration should help people who worked honestly
etherum25

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

Who is the DT auditor???
Wistar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Contact email of the auditor is renote@pm.me. But they don't tell us who he is.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

I did not participate in the company bounty project, but someone used my profile bitcointalk in the company Twitter.I had to write to the administrator in telegram to delete my profile in the spreadsheet.
Alexa777

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

for three days the auditor did not answer not one participant
Wistar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

for three days the auditor did not answer not one participant
I have the same problem and they dont tell us nickname of auditor. Why does the auditor hide?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: