Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014]  (Read 105483 times)
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:54:47 AM

Hi, can I still invest in this coin? Thank you.

LOL.

This is why people will ALWAYS be scammed on here.
I hope he was joking. The sad thing is that I can't be sure.  Undecided

Well, he is a member not a newbie like I am, so... Is the stackcoin still up for investing? XD
But other than that, damn. He got away with 70 btc  Undecided Any way this guy can be tracked?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure drdejanm was joking and that MrJesusChrist knew he was, but again, I can't be sure. It's never safe to think "nobody could be that stupid..."

Based on earlier comments, the "dev" probably used TOR and his website was registered using a fake address and telephone number, so no, there doesn't seem to be a way to track him.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:04:47 AM

How do scammers manage to trick you people out of 69 bitcoins, yet fair launch coins dont even see 3 btc in volume a day...?

1) We don't need more coins, not even fair ones. Why should people get interested in a copy of a copy of a copy of a coin, even if it is fair? To attract much attention, a fair coin needs to offer something that's both needed and new.

2) A fair coin is just fair. To really pull people (and money) in, you need to appeal to people's greed. Scammers know how to do that.

It's not really surprising that what you say happens, if you understand people.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:11:24 AM

Was pretty sure this was a scam and went to IRC to just to grab his IP. He was online from this IP: 193.138.220.89  (89.220.138.193.client.dyn.strong-ba1.blackoakcomputers.com)

Is this the hosting company that he paid with BTC to remain more anonymous or is this a tor exit node? Can't be his real ip though.

If this was already talked about I'm sorry, haven't been following that closely as I didn't lose anything.

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:12:11 AM

Was pretty sure this was a scam and went to IRC to just to grab his IP. He was online from this IP: 193.138.220.89  (89.220.138.193.client.dyn.strong-ba1.blackoakcomputers.com)

Is this the hosting company that he paid with BTC to remain more anonymous or is this a tor exit node? Can't be his real ip though.

If this was already talked about I'm sorry, haven't been following that closely as I didn't lose anything.

Code:
IP Address	193.138.220.89
Location NETHERLANDS, NOORD-BRABANT, EINDHOVEN
Latitude & Longitude 51.440830, 5.477780 (51°26'27"N   5°28'40"E)
Connection BASE IP B.V.
Local Time 24 Feb, 2014 09:12 AM (UTC +01:00)
Domain BASEIP.COM
Net Speed (DSL) Broadband/Cable

Get ready for doxing.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:21:56 AM

If anyone finds him, punch him 3 times for my 0.3BTC Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:08:47 PM

hes an idiot anyways use coin creator to create a coin with his specific stuff block halfing ect then take the 69btc hes stolen pay o.75 for a coin and release it. simples
but noooooo he just fucks off!!! wanker. i invested 10btc to him.<------i didnt but i feel like i have

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
rednalexa

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:35:46 PM

VOTE FOR STACKCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy

Are you high or something? There are no stackcoins available, it was a scam

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:35:55 PM

VOTE FOR STACKCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy

Pay a lot of attention don't you?  Roll Eyes

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:22:04 AM

To all original investors / victims of the scam, you can make a claim in the just launched "RealStackCoin". I will handle any possible disputes by requiring signed messages or some other verifiable proof of ownership.

drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:26:57 AM

Was pretty sure this was a scam and went to IRC to just to grab his IP.
Great idea. Well done!

Code:
IP Address	193.138.220.89
Location NETHERLANDS, NOORD-BRABANT, EINDHOVEN
Latitude & Longitude 51.440830, 5.477780 (51°26'27"N   5°28'40"E)
Connection BASE IP B.V.
Local Time 24 Feb, 2014 09:12 AM (UTC +01:00)
Domain BASEIP.COM
Net Speed (DSL) Broadband/Cable
Get ready for doxing.

blackoakcomputers.com is a VPN service.

So what would be a next step now?

Curious.

no sign of a signature
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:40:07 AM

Americans

What happened? Wasn't this the next NXT? The difference between this and NXT? This one went away, NXT sold his virtual coins to Americans for $s and is now a millionare coder.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:45:34 AM

I suggest Americans invest in 'next generation' scrypt ASIC hardware also.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:08:56 PM

To all original investors / victims of the scam, you can make a claim in the just launched "RealStackCoin". I will handle any possible disputes by requiring signed messages or some other verifiable proof of ownership.

i will not send you any btc but i invesyed in this stack pyramid scheme and i would love some stake thanks. p.s i hope the stack creator sucks a nut and chokes on eternal pubage

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:38:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:43:20 AM by drakoin

When reading through this thread, your posting touched me.

First thing I did was sending you some maxcoins. Easy.
I encourage everyone who has had a GOOD MONTH ( = plus ), to send some, too.
His addresses are in the signature of his original posting, linked below.

Then I started to write an answer, a long one.
You really inspired me a lot. Now I know, I am on to something with my text - but it will need a lot of editing, so another time.
This posting here is the third attempt to answer now, because I think you deserve some answer.

Thank you very much for your honesty, for your sharing, your courage to show weakness, and the ability to describe what's going on inside you. I wish you healing, above all.

I start to give up on humanity, where's the honor? The word? I was raised in a poor family, but soon my parents show how to be a MAN, ppl nowadays backstopping eatchothers for money, it's a nuisance to me, mby in different mby I trust too much in the human race, but after being F. twice in the same week, wolong and stackcoin, im now almost broke the little btc i have to trade is gone, I start to trade because since i walk in a wheelchair and can't work outside the home, and with the need of some extra money to pay for my old fathers medical bills but now I'm negative than when I start
Pretty sad imo   Cry
Dont know what I will do with my life and of my fathers.
Ppl must think is just bits and bytes but they must realize that not everyone is rich and this 2 scams sure will make a difference in both my life and my fathers.
At least i learned my lesson never trust someone again, but is this the society we want? To be afraid and not trust no one?
I'm sad and almost broke ty Wolong and stackcoin  hope god can enlighten your heart and forgive you because i can't.

Forgiveness is the key. There is a whole "day out of time" each year, and it's about forgiveness.

The lesson is to trust even stronger. Trust has protected me so many times in my life. Carefulness did a good job, too. Both!!

"Is this the society we want?" is an amazing question. One of the most empowering questions there are for a conscience. Society is constructed. It IS us who decide what kind of society we want.  Call me names, but I think, parts of this crypto scene are building a new framework for mankind, it's a planetary elite task. So there will be moments, in which decisions can be taken. And those decisions go all the way to your beautiful question.

And in my opinion, criminals and criminal offenses should also be tried to be understood - but treated specially by a community. Making profit is not the same like openly betraying people.

There is a lot to learn in here.

Please do not misunderstand me, and where I am unclear, please ask. I just give short points for now. I am underslept, so I am using too many words :-)

* Please dare to continue to trust in humanity. You are a jewel if you can - many people never got to that point. Thanks to your parents!

* Do not let the popcorn munching grinning audience who NOW shouts "greed dumm naivety" let anywhere near you. They might have objective arguments that ARE useful to analyze the reasons for the loss in a critical way. But emotionally, and socially, I feel as if I am reading sociopaths. They are burnt badly, and have probably long lost THEIR trust in the human race, or never got to that level of consciousness.

* The "you should have known" is so anti-risk, it doesn't make sense at all.  Not here.

* If you are not balancing high earnings with high risk - you are scamming.
  (Or you are raping nature = scamming future generations).

* So, if someone has high earnings for a low risk, either the person is intentionally breaking the rules (like our confetti millionaire), or the rules of the game put him into such a powerful situation (e.g. banks) that ... we all should exit the game before it even starts!  

* Long story short:  It's a noble thing to play high risk, high gain. That's actually our offer to the world. THE thing that traders are really useful for.

* it's not "nowadays", it has never been "nowadays".

* I read somewhere, if you play in dangerous high risk investments (let's be honest, for us beginners most games look high risk ...), a safer way is to risk only 1/20 of what you have, and play many games. Some loose some win. As long as you win more than loose, all is good.  1/20 sounds a bit boring, but the general idea has protected me. Then one coin which is suddenly 13 fold in value - wow.  Overall, I slowly start to multiply big time since my start here (with a few dollars).

* Start again - even only with a few dollars! Let's donate him some starting capital!

* You are almost broke now, after two robberies - so you invested A LOT into something which did not guarantee a 95% safety net.

* Even if I see a clear winning, it's still always about the future - until all my initial money is back in my wallet, it's not 100% sure that I will ever see it again.

* What you have learnt now, this week, will help you in your next game. Get over the loss, don't forget the lecture!
* I like it, that you are expressing your sadness. Own your emotion. Very good. Work yourself through it - you don't want unresolved issues to play a role next time you need a clear head!

* Be extra careful when you think "whew, let's go all in".  That might mean, you either have fully understood the game, and cannot loose it - or you are tricking yourself into believing something which is too good to be true.  And as it is about the future ... beforehand it IS impossible to know.
* Unless you have a mathematical proof.

* Once I invested 1/3 of what I had, but that was like one of those "mathematical proof" games. And afterwards it was clear: I could have gone "all in"!  Damn!  Still, BEFORE it was fucking risky. The over-dev could have just run off, with actually by the way the same amount of money like it was lost here.  That dev is not a weakling, so he didn't run.  

* The weakling. I am trying to provoke him, and his secret fans, of which there might be a few here. Some very disturbed and lonely people seem to be able to sympathize with him a lot. And not at all with the more naive, but honest victims. Too many Hollywood inspired gangster admirers?  I am not a psychologist - isn't it sociopathic to identify with the scammer?  

* To leave the basic assumptions of truthful communication ... is so unpractical for our situation here, in an online forum - that we need to address it as a community. It is a problem.
* It is only one out of 1000 people or less who is outright criminal in healthier and fairer societies (scroll to the bottom of the chart)   - unless  of course, you introduce drug prohibition, handguns to everyone, an inhumane wealth distribution, and a commercialized prison system in need of daily new "customers".  
* But still - That many people got robbed now, shows that it's not the individual who can solve it. There will always be newbies.  
* BTW: Religions call a lie a sin. An action against yourself.

* No ESCROW for an IPO? = Do not trust! Is what I took from this.  I don't understand why escrow and IPO have until now not gotten "automatically" connected yet - but what do I know, I am still young - perhaps IPOs are new here at all?  Or perhaps there is a big technical or social argument against escrow?  Or is it against the role of conduct in this community to demand escrow?  Aren't there any technical solutions to safely prefinance product development - instead of the "shut up and take my money" IPOs ? There is a discussion about "lockable coins", could they help?  Problems like this can be a beautiful niche for clever programmers to develop a new product!

* Myself, I had about three and a half losses :-) in the past weeks. As I invested only 1/20 to 1/10 that was sad, but did not kill my game completely.

* Powerlessness. I trusted one of the biggest altcoin exchanges, and got ****ed by incompetence, overload - or scamming? I still don't know which one. Sad because powerless.  Very similiar to the feelings towards the confetti weakling, I guess. I trusted a big company. You trusted a dev, because he is a dev, and you are just a small participant in a larger game. How can you not trust him, if all the others do. In 99 out of 100 cases it would have gone through without total loss.
* It's a very difficult situation. Shall I really base all my my life decisions on those 1 out of 100 cases? Almost always, trust is successful.

* Long term promise: The more you learn here, the better your intuition will get, the more techniques you will have. It gets harder and harder to game you totally.

* Another problem - for me: My ideology what "should" be.  I had heard about the 377000% gains of the NXT "IPO-scam", and thought - yeah! Me too!!! So I bought into another IPO which crushed all profits within a blink of an eye; only the ruthless dumpers got out alive - and very happy.  If I had just coldly calculated the situation, instead of supposing what in my idealistic concepts "everyone should do" ... then I would have dumped myself.  But I am still too "young" as a trader to be that cool-minded.

* I avoided quite a few losses, by the way, because I am in touch with my intuition. You will find answers in yourself.

* And YEAH: Now to the happy stories, because I also want to cheer you up. For 6 or 8 weeks, I could not land a huge win. It was superinteresting to learn about this whole new industry, but I did not understand how everyone is making money here. I tried a lotl Nothing really worked. Alright, continue the learning. And then, around week ten, the rewards were coming in, quite suddenly. Since then, I am ... swimming :-)

* I still don't believe all this too be true.  I am reminding myself to go slow.

* And stay ethical. I can be betrayed. But I hope I can not be driven to betray.

* I suggest a thingy right now - In every game I ask the same question: If I win, which group is likely to pay for that?  

I hope you are better again. Thanks for sharing, you inspired a soul over here.

May you soon be swimming, too.  Good luck to you, and your father.

:-)

----

EDIT: lots of edits, still. Sorry. Not easy.

Most important add-on:  I am a newbie, myself, second level newbie perhaps? Anyways, I am also new here, came in with the last exchange rate peak. There is so incredibly much that I do not know yet about all this here. Be careful with what I say. Do not follow my advise. Do not follow anyone's advise!  Wink

no sign of a signature
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:53:08 PM

for example the date your supposed business partner and "developer" registered on this forum
(Date Registered: February 10, 2014, 02:26:35 AM).

Please go through a list of a dozen recent coin starts.
Many were done by a new nickname, I would actually say - most of them.

The probability that a "real" newbie ("real newbie" = someone who was e.g. an astronaut before,
and since three weeks has looked into crypto) launches a successful coin ... is minuscule.

It can only mean one thing:

Long standing members of this community ... do not stand up with their own nickname,
but instead hide behind a new nickname, when they launch something new.

Understandable, too.

How can I distinguish between a supertrustworthy rock-of-a-dev
with "25 years of cryptocoin experience but who won't tell you his
name because of the neighbours who then think he is a millionaire soon"
(joke)    - and a scammer who opens a newbie account?

I want to know how to know the difference, really.

no sign of a signature
Mjollnir

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:42:15 PM

for example the date your supposed business partner and "developer" registered on this forum
(Date Registered: February 10, 2014, 02:26:35 AM).

Please go through a list of a dozen recent coin starts.
Many were done by a new nickname, I would actually say - most of them.

The probability that a "real" newbie ("real newbie" = someone who was e.g. an astronaut before,
and since three weeks has looked into crypto) launches a successful coin ... is minuscule.

It can only mean one thing:

Long standing members of this community ... do not stand up with their own nickname,
but instead hide behind a new nickname, when they launch something new.

Understandable, too.

How can I distinguish between a supertrustworthy rock-of-a-dev
with "25 years of cryptocoin experience but who won't tell you his
name because of the neighbours who then think he is a millionaire soon"
(joke)    - and a scammer who opens a newbie account?

I want to know how to know the difference, really.

I supose you can not see the difference. I was reading bitcointalk for many months before i even made a account, when i saw a nice coin i wanted to help with. Then it seems there was a scammer behind it. So i decided to help save a coin (bring it back to life after a bad fork). I am working on a new coin with some people i met while saving this eToken. Why i never did it before? sometimes things have to fall in place.

But when we launch it we will use a special account for it. With a name that can be used as the official bitcointalk forum account and related easy to the coin. Does not make us scammers but also not trustworthy. Its not about the account name but the people behind it. And with the anonymous of the web that is difficult to find out.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

REALSTACKCOIN

How to reverse a scam !
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:33:06 PM

When reading through this thread, your posting touched me.

First thing I did was sending you some maxcoins. Easy.
I encourage everyone who has had a GOOD MONTH ( = plus ), to send some, too.
His addresses are in the signature of his original posting, linked below.

Then I started to write an answer, a long one.
You really inspired me a lot. Now I know, I am on to something with my text - but it will need a lot of editing, so another time.
This posting here is the third attempt to answer now, because I think you deserve some answer.

Thank you very much for your honesty, for your sharing, your courage to show weakness, and the ability to describe what's going on inside you. I wish you healing, above all.

I start to give up on humanity, where's the honor? The word? I was raised in a poor family, but soon my parents show how to be a MAN, ppl nowadays backstopping eatchothers for money, it's a nuisance to me, mby in different mby I trust too much in the human race, but after being F. twice in the same week, wolong and stackcoin, im now almost broke the little btc i have to trade is gone, I start to trade because since i walk in a wheelchair and can't work outside the home, and with the need of some extra money to pay for my old fathers medical bills but now I'm negative than when I start
Pretty sad imo   Cry
Dont know what I will do with my life and of my fathers.
Ppl must think is just bits and bytes but they must realize that not everyone is rich and this 2 scams sure will make a difference in both my life and my fathers.
At least i learned my lesson never trust someone again, but is this the society we want? To be afraid and not trust no one?
I'm sad and almost broke ty Wolong and stackcoin  hope god can enlighten your heart and forgive you because i can't.

Forgiveness is the key. There is a whole "day out of time" each year, and it's about forgiveness.

The lesson is to trust even stronger. Trust has protected me so many times in my life. Carefulness did a good job, too. Both!!

"Is this the society we want?" is an amazing question. One of the most empowering questions there are for a conscience. Society is constructed. It IS us who decide what kind of society we want.  Call me names, but I think, parts of this crypto scene are building a new framework for mankind, it's a planetary elite task. So there will be moments, in which decisions can be taken. And those decisions go all the way to your beautiful question.

And in my opinion, criminals and criminal offenses should also be tried to be understood - but treated specially by a community. Making profit is not the same like openly betraying people.

There is a lot to learn in here.

Please do not misunderstand me, and where I am unclear, please ask. I just give short points for now. I am underslept, so I am using too many words :-)

* Please dare to continue to trust in humanity. You are a jewel if you can - many people never got to that point. Thanks to your parents!

* Do not let the popcorn munching grinning audience who NOW shouts "greed dumm naivety" let anywhere near you. They might have objective arguments that ARE useful to analyze the reasons for the loss in a critical way. But emotionally, and socially, I feel as if I am reading sociopaths. They are burnt badly, and have probably long lost THEIR trust in the human race, or never got to that level of consciousness.

* The "you should have known" is so anti-risk, it doesn't make sense at all.  Not here.

* If you are not balancing high earnings with high risk - you are scamming.
  (Or you are raping nature = scamming future generations).

* So, if someone has high earnings for a low risk, either the person is intentionally breaking the rules (like our confetti millionaire), or the rules of the game put him into such a powerful situation (e.g. banks) that ... we all should exit the game before it even starts!  

* Long story short:  It's a noble thing to play high risk, high gain. That's actually our offer to the world. THE thing that traders are really useful for.

* it's not "nowadays", it has never been "nowadays".

* I read somewhere, if you play in dangerous high risk investments (let's be honest, for us beginners most games look high risk ...), a safer way is to risk only 1/20 of what you have, and play many games. Some loose some win. As long as you win more than loose, all is good.  1/20 sounds a bit boring, but the general idea has protected me. Then one coin which is suddenly 13 fold in value - wow.  Overall, I slowly start to multiply big time since my start here (with a few dollars).

* Start again - even only with a few dollars! Let's donate him some starting capital!

* You are almost broke now, after two robberies - so you invested A LOT into something which did not guarantee a 95% safety net.

* Even if I see a clear winning, it's still always about the future - until all my initial money is back in my wallet, it's not 100% sure that I will ever see it again.

* What you have learnt now, this week, will help you in your next game. Get over the loss, don't forget the lecture!
* I like it, that you are expressing your sadness. Own your emotion. Very good. Work yourself through it - you don't want unresolved issues to play a role next time you need a clear head!

* Be extra careful when you think "whew, let's go all in".  That might mean, you either have fully understood the game, and cannot loose it - or you are tricking yourself into believing something which is too good to be true.  And as it is about the future ... beforehand it IS impossible to know.
* Unless you have a mathematical proof.

* Once I invested 1/3 of what I had, but that was like one of those "mathematical proof" games. And afterwards it was clear: I could have gone "all in"!  Damn!  Still, BEFORE it was fucking risky. The over-dev could have just run off, with actually by the way the same amount of money like it was lost here.  That dev is not a weakling, so he didn't run.  

* The weakling. I am trying to provoke him, and his secret fans, of which there might be a few here. Some very disturbed and lonely people seem to be able to sympathize with him a lot. And not at all with the more naive, but honest victims. Too many Hollywood inspired gangster admirers?  I am not a psychologist - isn't it sociopathic to identify with the scammer?  

* To leave the basic assumptions of truthful communication ... is so unpractical for our situation here, in an online forum - that we need to address it as a community. It is a problem.
* It is only one out of 1000 people or less who is outright criminal in healthier and fairer societies (scroll to the bottom of the chart)   - unless  of course, you introduce drug prohibition, handguns to everyone, an inhumane wealth distribution, and a commercialized prison system in need of daily new "customers".  
* But still - That many people got robbed now, shows that it's not the individual who can solve it. There will always be newbies.  
* BTW: Religions call a lie a sin. An action against yourself.

* No ESCROW for an IPO? = Do not trust! Is what I took from this.  I don't understand why escrow and IPO have until now not gotten "automatically" connected yet - but what do I know, I am still young - perhaps IPOs are new here at all?  Or perhaps there is a big technical or social argument against escrow?  Or is it against the role of conduct in this community to demand escrow?  Aren't there any technical solutions to safely prefinance product development - instead of the "shut up and take my money" IPOs ? There is a discussion about "lockable coins", could they help?  Problems like this can be a beautiful niche for clever programmers to develop a new product!

* Myself, I had about three and a half losses :-) in the past weeks. As I invested only 1/20 to 1/10 that was sad, but did not kill my game completely.

* Powerlessness. I trusted one of the biggest altcoin exchanges, and got ****ed by incompetence, overload - or scamming? I still don't know which one. Sad because powerless.  Very similiar to the feelings towards the confetti weakling, I guess. I trusted a big company. You trusted a dev, because he is a dev, and you are just a small participant in a larger game. How can you not trust him, if all the others do. In 99 out of 100 cases it would have gone through without total loss.
* It's a very difficult situation. Shall I really base all my my life decisions on those 1 out of 100 cases? Almost always, trust is successful.

* Long term promise: The more you learn here, the better your intuition will get, the more techniques you will have. It gets harder and harder to game you totally.

* Another problem - for me: My ideology what "should" be.  I had heard about the 377000% gains of the NXT "IPO-scam", and thought - yeah! Me too!!! So I bought into another IPO which crushed all profits within a blink of an eye; only the ruthless dumpers got out alive - and very happy.  If I had just coldly calculated the situation, instead of supposing what in my idealistic concepts "everyone should do" ... then I would have dumped myself.  But I am still too "young" as a trader to be that cool-minded.

* I avoided quite a few losses, by the way, because I am in touch with my intuition. You will find answers in yourself.

* And YEAH: Now to the happy stories, because I also want to cheer you up. For 6 or 8 weeks, I could not land a huge win. It was superinteresting to learn about this whole new industry, but I did not understand how everyone is making money here. I tried a lotl Nothing really worked. Alright, continue the learning. And then, around week ten, the rewards were coming in, quite suddenly. Since then, I am ... swimming :-)

* I still don't believe all this too be true.  I am reminding myself to go slow.

* And stay ethical. I can be betrayed. But I hope I can not be driven to betray.

* I suggest a thingy right now - In every game I ask the same question: If I win, which group is likely to pay for that?  

I hope you are better again. Thanks for sharing, you inspired a soul over here.

May you soon be swimming, too.  Good luck to you, and your father.

:-)

----

EDIT: lots of edits, still. Sorry. Not easy.

Most important add-on:  I am a newbie, myself, second level newbie perhaps? Anyways, I am also new here, came in with the last exchange rate peak. There is so incredibly much that I do not know yet about all this here. Be careful with what I say. Do not follow my advise. Do not follow anyone's advise!  Wink

Much respect Smiley happy to see more ppl with a kind heart and willing to make a change, ty for all

keepwalking1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:46:00 AM

now we have a real stackcoin!

move to this thread!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491255.0

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
Drexel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

Victims of stackcoin,

I am one of the team members of GreenCoin. I would like to offer you a free 0.02 BTC to be used towards our IPO. Please contact me if you are interesting in claiming this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499080.0
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: