Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 769 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

Thank you for the fact that you wrote a list of campaigns, I recently also get a lot of scam. I have not yet learned to distinguish it from real projects.
Its hard to know the real one because scam ICO's are also improving their marketing strategy so they can raise funds in short term. I don't have any bounty token right now but I'm still working with some bounty right now and I hope its worth it. The also problem with this people are not making effort to know the project, don't be too complacent because even if its manage by a good manager  in bonty it can still be turn to a scam.
megaradux

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Thank you for the fact that you wrote a list of campaigns, I recently also get a lot of scam. I have not yet learned to distinguish it from real projects.
Its hard to know the real one because scam ICO's are also improving their marketing strategy so they can raise funds in short term. I don't have any bounty token right now but I'm still working with some bounty right now and I hope its worth it.

You can spot a scam by looking at how much efforts they spend on making their whitepaper and roadmap.
Probably how they do marketting their project too.  Roll Eyes
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

Hello!
I feel your pain, and this is my list. I also need to be more selective and not waste my time with scam ICO's.

Impressio - as above
Invacio - this just seemed to turn into a mess at the end
Adsigma - didn't raise enough
Root Blockchain - as above
Koios - didn't raise enough
Ubonium - seems to be an outright scam exit
Incitement - didn't get enough investors

Hello guys,

Here's my list of "waste of time projects" ...

-Gasfiles - SCAM
-Crassula Capital - softcap not reached
-Crestonium - SCAM
-Deecoin - SCAM
-BlackFol - softcap not reached
-Qompass.io - sounds like SCAM (they don't answer to bounty manager)
-Bitpenta - SCAM
-RCI - ICO stopped
-Cellblocks - ICO stopped
-MAVRO - SCAM
-FIANCIA - SCAM
-Labstart - softcap not reached

... plus these project (they paid bounties) whose tokens are nearlly valueless

-ATFS - softcap not reached, but bounty paid - very low value
-CIBUS - very low value
-Retainly - very low value
FallinLove98

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

The experience that I often experience is a very long distribution such as welcome coin, persona, etc.
and some coins crushed on the exchange:
- CUZ
- TEAM
- TRM
- KCY
- TIPER
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

When participating in the bitcoin program if you have finished the campaign but you still have not paid, you will be waiting and will be afraid that the management will not pay you, but be patient waiting for you be stock
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I had also experience that kind of things that my bounty effort are not paid nor pay back all of its effort. I also learned to make more wisely and be a good and critically thingker to found an effectively campaign that deals to give a bounty pay as what i want to have. I see also a bounty threads that cam produce and prosper bounty si that it cannot be possible to be scamed or not pay back. I hope so that thier is more bounty threads that had a qualitywork too..

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

yes i have unpaid bounty which as course a depressed to me in this campaign
1: hasrental run away
2:moneytoken   scam
i think this suppose not to be done. in a good and a motivation campaign we have made our effort to make it real in a world of crytocurrency
this have to be stopped
Idrix1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I put a lot in safein,  but was surprised to receive a mail that day canceling their ico,
Nothing is as painful as believing in a project and see that project exit scam or suspended.

The best thing is to always scout out projects before participating in there campaigns.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I joined bounty campaign 1 year ago and i realized that the safe way to do bounty is follow some famous bounty manager. The usually handled the good bounty and you can get money from it. Amaziz, Tokensuite, Krypital... are highly recommnended.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

Wow, I didn't know Safein cancelled, thought they just moved the ICO date. This is sad, and thanks for the warning.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

Since bitcoin and all coins down fall each price l experience many times an unpaid bounties because the market is down also so they have bounties have big loses and they can't pay for our payments.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

no one can't know what is the bounty is a good or scam.i have  participate in a bounty and gets tokens but about 1 years the tokens aren't listed in exchange

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

I often encounter such a situation, I now choose the bounty mission will rely on a few points to judge! White paper, official website, bounty manager, sales channel!

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

Yeah...  Before I've already joined such campaign... I will not tell it anymore because its really disappointing me...  After a lots of effort I did...  I've finished the given task of bounty manager but still i am not given a right amount as a payment for my works...  Though it really pissed me but still... I control my disappointment because it will not make me to be a wise bounty hunter... I just charge it to my experience....
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

You are too early to bury the bounty BCharity. Personally, I still do it. But, my friend, you should not stop at these bounty do daily to 50 bounty and then just 10 of them will bring you$ 100-1000/ be patient and do the job.

Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Its hard to know the real one because scam ICO's are also improving their marketing strategy so they can raise funds in short term. I don't have any bounty token right now but I'm still working with some bounty right now and I hope its worth it.

You can spot a scam by looking at how much efforts they spend on making their whitepaper and roadmap.
Probably how they do marketting their project too.  Roll Eyes
No, this is not always the case because scammers are already wise nowadays where they do make effort or serious on making their whitepaper and roadmap to be realistic since they do know that most investors would probably hooked up with a well written or planned white paper because if they would just not pay attention then investors would most likely have less interest. They do make their hands dirty a little bit for them to scam of.

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest. 

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I put a lot in safein,  but was surprised to receive a mail that day canceling their ico,
Nothing is as painful as believing in a project and see that project exit scam or suspended.

The best thing is to always scout out projects before participating in there campaigns.
Sad to hear out but most of projects do make a refund when the campaign is cancelled due to various reasons. Have you get your investment back?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

indeed, now there are a lot of scam projects, of the last remembered it repux(was cut bounty pool 14 times) and akaito 25ks for all bounty program(conditions were very murky, it was impossible to estimate how many payments will be made)

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

All bounty hunters are faced with the fact that some projects in which they are involved are either fraudulent or do not collect soft capa. Therefore, it is necessary to choose more carefully the bounty campaign in which you are going to participate.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

Recently, there is a trend of price rollover after the ICO. In this case, it is more profitable to buy tokens after entering the exchange. It is desirable that the project does not have a private sale, as such tokens are quickly sold after entering the exchange. This is justified by the fact that in such sale tokens are bought by groups of investors, various funds and other organizations that are interested only in earning. This greatly affects the price and it then recovers for a long time. It is much better when a lot of people participate in the purchase of tokens and they can be used on the platform. For example, the BNB token showed a good result and is very actively used by buyers.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I joined bounty campaign 1 year ago and i realized that the safe way to do bounty is follow some famous bounty manager. The usually handled the good bounty and you can get money from it. Amaziz, Tokensuite, Krypital... are highly recommnended.
Agree with you about Krypital. This company has serious ICO's like Merculet, Egretia and they always reach their softcap.
Well Amazix was not bad in the beginning but now they had some not good ICO like Repux and other, so I can't say that Amazix this is 100% garantie.
Tokensuite has a lot of Scam bounty. Their manager needmoney got painted red because they know about scam and still got money from "team" of scam ICO's. Maybe that's why their name is needmoney!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: