Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 766 times)
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

I think the reason why not paying bounty hunters the rewards allocated is due fake or scammed ICOs participated so we should be careful by next time when joining jn a campaign.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Unpaid bounty is due scamming is now common nowadays as many people today are creating fake project to get or to stole money from many investors
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

Unpaid bounty is really waste our effort Sad ive been doing bounty for 10 months and 1 out of 100 30% is paying and the rest are scams. but still we keep going . theres a lot of Good Project this year .. SO cheers

dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Really Impressio has already turned into a scam? I keep on doing report on their bounty without knowing anything about the scam issue. Fortunately I bumped in to this post and find out that Impressio ran away and leaving everyone behind empty handed. There should really be a bodies of law that would punish all those trash projects.
Yeah. i was surprised about impressio too. looked like good project but turned out as scam . I realized that it was scam because there was no new tweets for some time, nothing . Even the website does not work.
Actually I don't understand why you were surprised? I saw impressio twitter and there are on one video or just photo with CEO or someone! This is definately scam. Here is a good topic "How you can recognize scam" you can find something useful there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856723.0
By the way don't join any ICO if on their twitter you won't see video with CEO or some photos from conferences or something.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

many people take advantage by raising funds from investors by running a project that can deceive the many people involved. not only investors who feel harmed, but participants who participate in the project in vain to promote it because they do not get the rewards that have been promised.
recently there are some prize managers who are victims of scammers. would be better before engaging in a project to be lived, the manager should know more details about the project to be undertaken before receiving the participation of the participants to help promote it, so that no one feels harmed.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Number of scam bounty campaign is increasing very quickly like number of ICO project in this year Smiley. I think it's a little bit difficult to find out scam bounty campaign and maybe the only way to find out scam bounty is checking project behind and quality of bounty manager Smiley. But sometime it's impossible to check out until the end of bounty campaign and you don't receive anything Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

it seems there are some ico who do not give payment to the participants from bounty campaign, and usually all have to be softcap to be able to give payment to bounty campaign. better be careful with ico like that, save and record the existing team and memorize the scam ico.
togamamora (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

like some of you said, it is better to start joining the bounty when the softcap is reached.  this is so true, because we have to protect ourselves from wasting our time.  however, from my experience, Amazix and G0blin are the bounty managers that have been doing very well.  So far, all of their projects that have i participated have surpassed softcap and also reached hardcap.  Shivom, XYO, Effect.ai etc.

togamamora (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Unpaid bounty is really waste our effort Sad ive been doing bounty for 10 months and 1 out of 100 30% is paying and the rest are scams. but still we keep going . theres a lot of Good Project this year .. SO cheers

your 30% rate is very very low actually.  mine is not that bad.  my rate is about 80%, but of course, I participated in like 25 different icos at one time.  the saddest thing is when the project is legit and they did not reach softcap.... 
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

unpaid bounty effort is very common nowadays this is because caused of some scamming incident that happened in different ICOs project.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

As many members have said to minimize risk you wasting your time and effort, evaluating the ICO project and bounty is a must. As we know not all of the bounties will reach the soft cap allocated to start the project and sometime it will be cancelled due to unknown reason and that is why checking their community is also important. Every bounty hunter should know about this as it will make or break their rewards.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Most projects are scams, honestly your much better off working a normal job in real life instead of wasting your time here.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

like some of you said, it is better to start joining the bounty when the softcap is reached.  this is so true, because we have to protect ourselves from wasting our time.  however, from my experience, Amazix and G0blin are the bounty managers that have been doing very well.  So far, all of their projects that have i participated have surpassed softcap and also reached hardcap.  Shivom, XYO, Effect.ai etc.

Thank you for your comment. AmaZix does try very hard to bring quality and value to the blockchain scene. Value is underrated in our opinion, and it is something we think about a lot in our undertakings. Not just value to you as the community, but value to our partners as project implementers, and value to the industry as a whole. Blockchain and cryptocurrency are still very, very much in the early stages, and to bring them truly into the mainstream, real world use case must be developed.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Yes, we do have to be more selective in choosing a bounty program. because they do not want to work hard without getting paid.
try reading the material on this thread. I hope this helps :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361004.msg38955921#msg38955921

dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Open: reduces the bounty pools to a very small amount which results in the unsatisfied bounty participants who have contributed for 8 months but received less than what they deserved
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

Not paying bounty rewards is very much common nowadays and this is also due to many icos launches which is like a competition in the crypto market and a lot of coins introduce that make people many choices.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

read carefully the conditions of the bounty company very often you do not charge your reward for careless fulfillment of the conditions and you will be happy. to choose the right company bounty carefully study the project on scam
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

read carefully the conditions of the bounty company very often you do not charge your reward for careless fulfillment of the conditions and you will be happy. to choose the right company bounty carefully study the project on scam
You must not only study the information about the Project, but also the terms of the Bounty of the company point. Besides, you must compare all the figures relative to the reward for each participant. If you give an example of a bounty company DACC, then the Bounty members of the company receive an insignificant amount of compensation for their work.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I started to do Impressio, but then decided to stop doing it because of feeling that it is scam. I also have some bounties that didnt pay, but one of them i disappointed most of all is bitpaction exchange.
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

So hashcard was a scam ? i'm not very surprised but kinda that for you mate  Cry

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: