Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 769 times)
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I also took part in a variety of bounties that were either not successful or scam. What can you do, this is life. Now I try to take projects that are on https://icodrops.com/

modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

30 % of all bountis I participated was scam. But the most offensive thing is when manager doesn't count your stakes and there is no payment for the work at all.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

I think it's a bit difficult to figure out a scam reward campaign and perhaps the only way to know the gift of deception is to examine the project behind and the quality of the manager of the gift of Smiley. But it is sometimes impossible to check until the end of a bounty campaign and you do not receive anything from the gift. You need to be more careful and selective in choosing projects
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

30 % of all bountis I participated was scam. But the most offensive thing is when manager doesn't count your stakes and there is no payment for the work at all.
I have about the same statistics. The most offensive is that, in the face of a very successful project with a reliable manager, you can be a fraud and you can remain without remuneration.
jajulway

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

I also met some bounties that didn't paiy me

1. Cryptfunder, the dev stopped the project without any reason
2. Cryptharbor, no update from the team
3. Impressio, i exit because i think this project will fail

That's the reason why we have to be selective on bounty, all of our hardwork will be paid for nothing if we don't selective, many says it's just retweet and likes, but hey, it's a lot to do, and requires so many efforts
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I also experience the same thing several times but want to know how this is a real risk for us bounty hunter maybe the problem we have to prepare is our mental to be able to stay brave when encounter ICO project Scam because surely have let us have wiser just wisdom from this experience Hopefully we can be more selective again in choosing bounty so that there is no time wasted again.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Many bounties are not paid after at the ends is bounty campaign many of them are successful project while some are not successful. After the end of the campaign most of the successful will refuse to redeem their pledged. Bounty to be paid a week after may even turn to a year. I'm just tired of doing bounty
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

Yes, now many ICO projects are fraudulent or they suspend their activities for a long time without paying the promised tokens, which is almost equivalent to fraud. So, I see problems with the following ICO campaigns:

VVTokens. The campaign ended on January 5, since then, no information about the payment of promised tokens.

RPay. The ICO campaign ended on December 25, the ICO team fled.

HADA BANK. The ICO team deliberately for months did not provide any information about its ICO, prolonging its ICO indefinitely, while the signatories of the ICO signature campaign themselves did not begin to withdraw their signatures.

Bitroud. They turned out to be scammers, they escaped.

PYCOIN. The ICO campaign ended on March 31, tokens have not yet been paid.

Lancechain. The campaign ended on April 8th. Tokens have not yet been paid.

I think the forum participants should be aware of the campaigns that are trying to deceive us.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest. 

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I participated three of your post campaign and it is true they are scam and they dont pay the said reward. I was camapaign those days when they post in their telegram that there was a problem with there team and i know it that i will lead into scam. Sad to say it was. I found out now a days that most of the bounties are hard to participate with the legit one. It was a big waste of time for bounties like that.  I learn a lesson for that be affirmative with all the projects and allo ation they said. Goodluck.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Very sad! I myself already experience this kind of unpaid effort but life must go on. We can't be assured that the project we are promoting will be successful. Projects are just depending on the result if ico if not enough funds generated then we got nothing.
Micheals231

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

This has been the case for me to participated in a lot bounties, i can't  even recall all of them and never got rewarded, one of which i can recall is productivist, working this bounty i did it for about 3/4 of the total bounty period and out of the blue it was cancelled
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

Same experience with Impressio and sprintX ad they are under the same bounty manager, morgan coin, perucoin etc. There are reallu lots of scam ICO's running and seems there are lots still to be coming. Most ICO's can't be trusted since we don't have any idea which one will be doing successfully and ehich one is not.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

I follow the same Hashcard ImpressioLTD, thanks for the information about bounty scam because I am so disappointed, why so? and I want to ask you why Needmoney is now mostly bountynya scam but he is one of the best managers for bounty program?
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

It seems that the number of participating in the bounty activities is very large, and it is very likely that we will encounter what you said.
You are right, when choosing a bounty, it is best to first screen to reduce the situation of fraud.
It’s not easy to do bounty activities. The most feared is the project of fraud or cancellation, but I will still participate in the bounty activities, because the future of some projects is really worth our expectation.
At present, I have not encountered the bonus fee that are not paid for , and I hope that it will not be in the future.
Karbitan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

Yes in 2018 a lot of coins are scam and it becomes a negative point in the world of cryptocurrency, Of course we do not want the project we have followed ended with a scam,

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

I also experience that, the pain is thought to be hard, tired and time is just that! Well, I did not invest immediately. My advice to you is to check you first before joining or investing. Thank you.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers who want to steal money through the ICO, so there are such companies. It is necessary to do simultaneously at least 30 companies
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I thought Kora Network won`t pay their bounty hunters.
But it seems they did. After community force them.
I don`t know if we were paid completely but still  I am satisfied because it is better to get at least something.
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Really Impressio has already turned into a scam? I keep on doing report on their bounty without knowing anything about the scam issue. Fortunately I bumped in to this post and find out that Impressio ran away and leaving everyone behind empty handed. There should really be a bodies of law that would punish all those trash projects.
I have been leaving the campaign for a long time, approximately 1 month ago because of a scam issue. shortly after the issue of Hashcard
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

The manager is very sad if they have not sent you the stoken as they are breaking up to be able to finish the plan as well as you can have the patience for them to do good job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: