Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 767 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

I would add the Kora Network project to this list. Payments were reduced for different companies from 30 to 50 times. The project has reached hardcap. I think that this is a very bad attitude towards people who helped in the fundraising.
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

Many bounties are not paid after at the ends is bounty campaign many of them are successful project while some are not successful. After the end of the campaign most of the successful will refuse to redeem their pledged. Bounty to be paid a week after may even turn to a year. I'm just tired of doing bounty

me also, there're no rules to make sure that the bounty host will pay the token to participants after ICO end :/
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

It really hurts when you involve yourself in an ICO that does not pay. I did a video for a coin called Kurecoin, the project of the team was very promising. At the end of the ICO I have been rewarded nothing on bountyHive. The reason was my views were low. I advise anyone here, if you are participating in a video campaign, make sure you share your video to reach more audience.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

sure that is perfectly true.. most that why this project have to undergo some processes before the will advertise any of them to introduced them in this forum because the stress are much in a sense that work and at last you won't get paid or will be announce as scam project, it really week and heart broken of all your effort are fartless.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

It really hurts when you involve yourself in an ICO that does not pay. I did a video for a coin called Kurecoin, the project of the team was very promising. At the end of the ICO I have been rewarded nothing on bountyHive. The reason was my views were low. I advise anyone here, if you are participating in a video campaign, make sure you share your video to reach more audience.

Most of the ICO team hesitating to list their token on the exchange since the marketplace condition is low. So you need to wait until the marketplace recover from the investment and you can take the work effort to the other btc or eth payable campaign works mate.
Please verify the good bounty which can reach its hard cap that will be good to work with your hard efforts mate. Kindly ensure the legitimacy of the project and work with it.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

It's time to understand and identify for yourself the general principles of participation in the bounty. Do not participate in bounty campaigns of managers who do not filter projects, but take everything in a row. Do not participate in bounty campaigns of projects that have 100 followers in social networks.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

Ive already experience 5 bounty campaigns that went to scam,same scenario when the campaign is already near to end it will go to scam, and no update coming from the team.

LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Yep I have met some scam bounties in the past, and it wasted so much my time and effect. I have been very stressful. Now I choose campaign carefully, not do everything I see in thread "bounties".
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Number of scam bounty campaign is increasing the same like number of scam ICO project. I think it's really hard to avoid joining scam bounty campaign. At first if they wanna attract bounty hunter, they'll get a legit bounty manager manage their bounty campaign so a lot of bounty hunters will believe that it's a good bounty campaign to join because it's being managed by a legit bounty manager. I think to avoid joining we should check carefully project behind bounty campaign which we're going to join Smiley
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

Sad to hear that. I've also  experienced that  and I believe that  you can find good  and promising campaign  and  will pay your  effort. There's  a lot of scam  bounties out there just be careful  in choosing project. Sometimes we cannot really  avoid  scam  project  because they run very well during the campaign.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

I had a first hand experienced when i participated in the Bitpaction Bounty, the program was suppose to last for close to 7 weeks but the team decided to stop the campaign without prior notice. As if that was all, all stakes and reward at the end of the campaign was later slashed and reduced and their reasons was that nothing was original in it. It didn't stop there, till date no news about Bitpaction and their team, bounty hunters still have not been rewarded and the good news is the Bitpaction exchange is currenctly struggling. Even as i decided to participate in some bounties that might have attained their softcap, some still find it difficult to pay rewards.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

f*cking scamers, I also often participate in projects that do not pay, it's sad. I try to study the ico very carefully and learn the opinion from my friends.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Really Impressio has already turned into a scam? I keep on doing report on their bounty without knowing anything about the scam issue. Fortunately I bumped in to this post and find out that Impressio ran away and leaving everyone behind empty handed. There should really be a bodies of law that would punish all those trash projects.
In the market of cryptocurrencies you need to defend yourself and no one is going to do it for you, while you are correct when you say that they are scammers that should be punished you need to do your part as well, and if you do not, then you are going to be scammed in the future once again.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

For me, I'd rather spend a lot of time researching the gift of follow-up. It's more efficient and time-saving than joining all the ICOs but ending with a scam,
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

You are not the only one who experienced this unfortunate jobs joining bounty is a little bit risky and no assurance so its better to join bounty with a successful presale and managed by the high ranks managers for a good chance of success in the campaigns.     

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

In the last 4 months I have participated in 20 bounty and 10 of them ended up with a scam but I am grateful because there are 4 bounty that I have joined that generate big profits,
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

It is very sad seeing bounty campaigns you are partaking  turning into scam or failed to raise funds to be able to start it building. I wouldn't blame those ICO's that fail to raise funds they can still make up in some other ways and give back to the community specially to those who help the project know. But it is a waste of time, effort and investments for those projects who have potentials and backed up by great community but opt to run away with million of dollars came from hard earn money of people trusting the projects. Better be careful next and keep moving on..
Yes, i do agree on your statement. It so hard that the hard work, effort and time was't paid off. It just learn form any experiences. Know more about ICO's projects don't worry because there are lot of them could be trusted.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

In the last 4 months I have participated in 20 bounty and 10 of them ended up with a scam but I am grateful because there are 4 bounty that I have joined that generate big profits,

That's why it's better to try than nothing since there are camps who can give us a one time jackpot.

It is very sad seeing bounty campaigns you are partaking  turning into scam or failed to raise funds to be able to start it building. I wouldn't blame those ICO's that fail to raise funds they can still make up in some other ways and give back to the community specially to those who help the project know. But it is a waste of time, effort and investments for those projects who have potentials and backed up by great community but opt to run away with million of dollars came from hard earn money of people trusting the projects. Better be careful next and keep moving on..
Yes, i do agree on your statement. It so hard that the hard work, effort and time was't paid off. It just learn form any experiences. Know more about ICO's projects don't worry because there are lot of them could be trusted.

Actually you're right but we can't avoid that and maybe we should be more selective upon joining so that our effort and hardwork will paid off, But lets presume that we will not get paid always so that the feeling will not be more worst if bounty will not pay us.

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I have heard a friend who have  experienced the same not one friend but many. I feel sorry for them because I know how hard it is to do bounty campaigns and then end up scam and will not pay. I don’t know why fake ICOs are spreading like viruses and sad that it is very hard to identify which is which. We must all be careful in choosing a good ICO to avoid being a victim.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

There will always be failed project and scam ICOs. As an investor or bounty hunter, the responsibility lies on you to effectively scrutinize what you want to invest your time, money and effort on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: