Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 766 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

How can you be safe? From this no one is protected.Nobody gives you guarantees when you join the bounty.Now there is a lot of ICO compared to the last year-hence, and scammers more and payments are less.You need to get used to this.Because of this, by the way, many do not want to participate in the bounty-no one wants to waste time.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

I shall admit that more and more ICOs nowadays are cancelling their projects, or doesn't reach their softcap. But yeah we cannot blame them for not paying if they haven't got money for development. But scam projects really make me angry

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
FeverMore23

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

I think that every bounty hunter will face this problem because no one knows if the softcap will be reached, if the team is really always updated, the project is good. Unless we read their whitepaper so we can have a lot of information that can help us to see if the token has really a potential. Always remember that you should do your own research regarding to this bounties. Thank you
Axelion

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

There is no way that all of them make a success and some of them are scams.
It is a challenge to select the good ones nowadays.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

These are ICOs that isn't known, its not promoted well which is why its not getting funds. Its you who joined the bounty program actually has the responsibility to make it known and expose to the public where investors are among it. If these team aren't scam and has genuine plan to develop a product then I guess its the fault of the campaign participants Smiley

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I also joined some scam bounties like you but I also have another problem about bounty campaign Smiley). Although they paid bounty hunters but it's months until now but their token is still not listed on any exchange and dev team is also don't have any idea or think about listing their token on any exchange. LOL.

canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I experienced to join bounty with so much waiting time. It takes months before they completely distribute the rewards. Some unpaid bounty efforts are scams. Scammers are clever enough to find ways in order to lure and trick other. This cause useless effort due to some bounties don't paid hunters who make so much effort in order to earn. There are lot of reasons why some of the bounties can't pay the hunters because of not reaching softcap, cancelation of projects and don't gain investors, making them no choice to fund the hunters effort.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Yes there are a lots of project that doesn't truly gave the rewards to their participants...  Though we made our great effort an exert a lots of time but still we are not giving a right payment for our works...  We cant change this fact especially if you are only a begginer in crypto world...  Well we should take this experience in positive way...  Because even we regret so muh it doesn't change the fact that we loss our effort...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

I didn't do these projects. But I know a huge pile of other projects that did not collect the soft cap, or are a Scam. Or just have been paying for half a year.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

Yes i do have the same experience. Sometimes we cannot choose what is the best ICO or the successful ICO for us. Sometimes we think that the ICO we participated is good but after the end of ICO is just a disappointment since we did not received our payment of all our efforts. But we cannot do about this and just take the experience as a lesson.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I didn't do these projects. But I know a huge pile of other projects that did not collect the soft cap, or are a Scam. Or just have been paying for half a year.
I think from last 4 to 5 months most of the bounty campaigns not paid to participants because of these reasons. Some campaign paid like Livetree, Shitcash etc.. but these tokens are not listed in any exchanges. so if they paid also no use. confusing how to pick the right projects i think compare to the bounty campaigns signature campaign is better if they pay less amount also no problem at least we get something at the end of the day.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I think from last 4 to 5 months most of the bounty campaigns not paid to participants because of these reasons. Some campaign paid like Livetree, Shitcash etc.. but these tokens are not listed in any exchanges. so if they paid also no use. confusing how to pick the right projects i think compare to the bounty campaigns signature campaign is better if they pay less amount also no problem at least we get something at the end of the day.
I also originally wanted to participate in the HashCard Bounty, but stayed only one week as a member, so I studied the information about this company more thoroughly and decided to retire. Therefore, the guys, before choosing any project, Study the real attractiveness of the project for investors and the relevance of the idea in society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

So far I don't have negative experience. One project is on the edge because they reached soft cap and tokens are distributed but not listed on any exchange. I hope project will survive and I will earn some money Smiley
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Sorry for your loss, I hope I Dont fall victims too because one can never be too careful. Scammers are getting too smart this days.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

It would really just like be the same on the sense that you havent benefited on the tokens you had earn or just simply you just recieved a useless token even you are paid up but still ending up on having no value at all.
Unpaid bounty do really sucks because we arent paid on the work that we done for but and as i have mentioned earlier that wont not matter most but only on value of  the coin you are holding on.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Unfortunately this is a very sad situation for us. Because we have been working for these ico's for a really long time. And there is nothing left to take away. This is really annoying. For this reason, good research is needed.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

it is understandable if they did not reach soft cap,that why they needed the bounty in the first place,but exit scam is very painful for me.Impressio scam exit? i never saw that coming.
Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

You know not only you has an experiece like that. We can't avoid those project even we conduct research and found out tgat the project is quite good and promising so we joined to support and promote it for how many months but at the you will not get paid for all your hard work .
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

very disappointing, i followed the bounty impressio and hashrental but they are a scam, there are still lots of ICO's that fail so be careful
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

Thank you for the information well that I did not participate in the HashCard. It's a pity that similar projects exist

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: