Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:17:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1216 times)
adorathris

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

air drop is definitely a Scam because I myself participated in a large number of air drop and I very rarely sent tokens to my wallet and the tokens cost nothing))) But the bounty is a good option for extra money because most bounty pays out tokens, and these tokens have a good price
laynequinten

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Phishing campaigns account for only about 50% of the project's failure. But there are also many successful projects beyond expectations, you just need to scrutinize what participation before a certain project.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

firstly not all bounty and the air drop is a Scam. I think no one will argue that air drop is a waste of time and it's full of scams but it is quite another bounty... bounty gives you the opportunity to have additional income and the number of scammers out there for a lot less

Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

It is so unfortunate this year most of the airdrops and bounties coming up end up being scam. Inspite of this, ghee are a few others which end successfully. Amazix bounties are really trust worthy. Bounties from amazix do pay well. You can give it a try.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

It is so unfortunate this year most of the airdrops and bounties coming up end up being scam. Inspite of this, ghee are a few others which end successfully. Amazix bounties are really trust worthy. Bounties from amazix do pay well. You can give it a try.
It's definitely sad that all of the people here in cryptocurrency believe that all bounties and air drops are scams and I'm starting to think the same way as they do. There are no scams if there are no scammers and for us to avoid scams we must do our own study and research about what we are going into.

Y U MAD AT ME
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

That's not an accurate claim,. Not all Airdrops and bounties and airdrops are scams,. Most are but not all especially airdrops where some don't even pay. Off the promised rewards, it's you therefore to research on your engagements and avoid scam projects as they are there in plenty

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

That's not an accurate claim,. Not all Airdrops and bounties and airdrops are scams,. Most are but not all especially airdrops where some don't even pay. Off the promised rewards, it's you therefore to research on your engagements and avoid scam projects as they are there in plenty
all definitely do not want that, so each party must always be careful not to be fooled, the project or airdrop scam,
so keep on alert because lately there are many emerging scam projects
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

I took part in more than 10 different bounty and only once I was tricked by the Scam and have not received my tokens. The fraud was discovered in the middle of the company about it we were warned by the Manager of the bounty because he did not accrue his reward
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of campaigns, but there are a few things that are right for you

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I think currently was so difficult to not getting scammed indeed by joining bounty or airdrops. But not at all was scam there are still some projects was have a good future that getting supported by many people and investors. Experiences and analisys is the best way to make ourself getting away from scam.
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

I did not take part in an air drop because it is a very silly exercise, but I love bounty because bounty brings me additional income and I have never been deceived when he participated in the bounty
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

No, not all of them are scams. I participated in many and participated in a lot. But, of course, I come across, even if you are a professional in this matter.
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Many companies are SCAM, but there are companies that are responsible to their investors and their money, and they value their reputation. One of the very companies and whose signature I wear.
iTrue.io
Copper Member

Activity: 78

https://itrue.io/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Not all but some.

Instant Access to Controlled Gains with device-free iTrue technologies
https://itrue.io/
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

That was a wrong accusations, not all airdrops and bounty campaigns are a scam. Based on my experience there are lot of scam out there but it depends on you how to choose a legit or better one. Most of the airdrop are scam they didn't pay and it is actually a waste of time. There are more opportunities and chances to earn a lot of income in bounty.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Bounty campaigns offer a unique opportunity to make good money in our time. Airdrops - no. But big amount of project it's scam, really.
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

To understand that airdrops and generosity are not fraudulent, you can only on your own experience. Work and study information.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

To understand that airdrops and generosity are not fraudulent, you can only on your own experience. Work and study information.
Exactly, people need to do their own research on the airdrop or bounty campaign they are joining to avoid being scammed.

If they did their homework then they should even have a very valuable token that can totally change their life.

likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

As I see it, some coin drops could result interesting, though securing decent revenue from free coins should remain a unrealistic task for a large percent of members.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Not quite right. Managers of bounty companies are also often paid in tokens of their project, so they also lose time and do not receive money. The Amazix have recently made a good rule, and now regardless of the project you have to get the money you earned, but now the bounty company is allocated less money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: