Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1216 times)
Finnisd

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

I think that about 80% of all bounty and airdrop are fraud. and only a small part of pays reward as been paved.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

i think almost all of the bounty is not a scam maybe you got the wrong but you should look for another.

I agree with you, maybe those say all airdrop and bounty campaign is a scam, maybe it's a coincidence that they found it a scam project, if I don't think all the airdrop and bounty campaign to be often follow the scam project, but not all that I never follow it a scam, if I think it's not a scam project it self, but there is a possibility the project was unsuccessful or failed and delayed.
Nethermore

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

There are good and bad bounty hunting threads but choosing the right one is the key. We need to see how good the ICO projects are and then we have to pick a good manager for bounty hunting. We can also see which projects are popular and will go for that.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

Most of the airdrops and bounties are real, but most of them don't have much value, so you need luck.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

not all bounty and airdrop are scam, some of them are indeed scam. depending on us in choosing it, therefore we must read whitepaper. research first before joining bounty or airdrop.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

Obviously some of them are scam and it is extremely difficult to identify them. If you are able to find out early, then good for you. Else your time and effort will be wasted, but you need to forget it and move on.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

MOST of airdrops are scams however in bounty campaign there are still alot of legit campaign out there. Just choose the right bounty manager so that you can ensure the campaign will pay. Example of good bounty manager out there. Sylon, Yahoo, Deadley, needmoney(some campaigns are scam tho) etc etc
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

I think personally, not all bounty and airdrop scam because there are still some who proved to pay for the bounty of only a few participants if all bounty scam then there will be no bounty hunters and also but there are still many air drops and bounties that are reliable and legitimate when joining. You just need to be wise and conscious in choosing and joining.

gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

There are some bounty scam but that doesn't mean that all the bounty campaign is a scam. there are still a worth ico that can followed if we are smart to choose a good ico. what needs to be done is to understand the ico well and know the team that handles it. besides, experience also is very needed as learning in the future in order to avoid the airdrop and bounty campaign scam.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

First off, you as a newbie musn't make your goal to earn. First you gotta learn. The forum was made to discuss and learn all about cryptocurrency not to earn cryptocurrency.

Second, not all are scam, maybe about 90% of the projects posted here are scam but definitely not all.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

Always check the team, the ico review, white paper, website etc. When almost seems to be good then you can join the bounty. Be selective of what you are joining..
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

There is a difference I know between airdrop and bounty. Bounty with airdrop is very different. Different in terms of its workmanship. Of course very good is workmanship for bounty. Because bounty one of the campaign to support a project. If you say airdrop scam. That's 90% true because I've never been interested in airdrop. Like you said airdrop is too much scam.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Not only airdrop but also bounty campaign was scam, I have faced with many scam airdrop and bounty campaign but I try to joined any campaign to get reward and get much profit later. but airdrop more less risk to be scam project and bounty campaign is better to get reward.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

It is true that a lot of airdrops and bounty campaigns are becoming a scam because some peole do abuse it. However, it is up to you to choose which one you join in. It is very important to research first on the project and the people behind it to know if the project is not a scam and has the potential to grow.

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

If you want to get crypto for free you need to take the risk. If it is really that easy to get, don't you think everyone on the Earth will come over and get some? Yes, since this space is still highly unregulated, most airdrops and bounty doesn't success.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

I think that about 80% of all bounty and airdrop are fraud. and only a small part of pays reward as been paved.

failures and successes are in the Airdrops and Bounty program, I've been here for a failed project and I've been on a successful project, and the results have proved to be a great advantage when the project is successful. so in conclusion, we must be careful in determining Airdrops and Bounty that we will follow, check everything from Airdrops and Bounty team. whitepapers, roadmaps and bounty managers. if it is good then immediately join.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

Most of the airdrops are shit, as in 80% of them. 10% of them gives you less than $1, and there are 1% that gives you a lot!

The problem is how you will find them, and where are they.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

I think not all Airdrop and Bounty scam, I think only a small part there is a scam and the other is profitable to follow, I suggest before you follow Airdrop or Bounty you should analyze carefully to avoid Scam.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:54 AM

Not all airdrops and bounties are scam, there are still legit. So before participating you need to do a research first on the ICO, it's team and read some reviews. With the current situation also in crypto market many projects failed to collect the funds they are targeting.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

I think what you say is not entirely correct. indeed sometimes indeed many scams pop up. but don't judge all the same just because some scam you've encountered only. bounty is a job that a lot of people are interested in and proven results. If indeed the bounty scam then up to now no one wants to go into this field and will certainly continue to be quiet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: