Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Limited Easier Smart Contracts Unofficial ANN [Max Supply: 10M tokens]  (Read 567 times)
XYZ99 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:38:22 AM by XYZ99

WEBSITE | CHAT | CHANNEL | ANN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | MEDIUM | BOUNTY | AIRDROP | WHITEPAPER

A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.
These transactions are trackable and irreversible.
Smart contracts were first proposed by Nick Szabo, who coined the term, in 1994.

Proponents of smart contracts claim that many kinds of contractual clauses may be made partially or fully self-executing, self-enforcing, or both.
The aim of smart contracts is to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law
and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting.
Various cryptocurrencies have implemented types of smart contracts.
[Source: Wikipedia]

Application of Smart Contracts

Insurance
A highly-populated area was hit by a calamity and a lot of people were affected.
Insurance companies, instead of waiting for people to file their claims, can initiate the process through their smart contract.
Every eligible insurance clients residing in the affected area will be determined by the smart contract
and the insurance company can start the claims process.

Copyright
Books, songs, movies, documentaries or anything that can be copyrighted can take advantage of smart contracts.
The smart contract monitor will everything and will calculate how much each collaborator is entitled to.
No more miscalculation on royalties. No more hidden sales record.
Everything is now transparent, thanks to smart contracts and the blockchain technology.

Exchange
Want to exchange cryptos or fiat with someone across the globe?
It is now possible with a smart contract.
Once the smart contract receives both fiats or cryptos to be exchanged, it would continue executing the next action included in the contract.

Delivery
Tracking cargo containers would be a lot easier with smart contracts monitoring the location of the ship, train or plane.
Since they are computerized, smart contracts can provide the last known location of the cargo container
every hour or every minute without human intervention.

Employment
Smart contracts can record the exact number hours an employee worked to properly track performance and also to facilitate wage salaries.
Employment contract, NDA and other agreements can also be recorded
without the need of notarized physical documents.

Mortgage
Mortgage loan is a very complicated process and requires a lot of documents to be filled out and signed.
Smart contract can make the entire process simpler, easier and cheaper for both parties.

Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management is about the flow of goods from raw materials to a finished product like car production.
Smart contract can monitor who is responsible for a certain batch number of raw materials, what time was it processed
and other things necessary to keep track of the productivity and efficiency of the entire manufacturing process.

Others
There are still more applications of smart contracts that were not mentioned here.
And other application that no one has thought of yet.
As we go along, people will keep finding ways to apply this amazing technology.

Introducing Ethereum Limited

Smart contracts can change the entire world.
Not only it is applicable in the business world, it is also beneficial to how consumers interact with service providers and merchants.
Imagination is the only limit to what smart contracts can be applied to.

What hinders the mass adoption of smart contracts is lack of programming skills.
Not everyone knows how to write a smart contract because it requires extensive programming knowledge and not everyone is a programmer.

Ethereum Limited is a platform residing in the Ethereum blockchain.
It is a smart contract creation and execution platform.
Users can create their own smart contracts by answering a few questions from the bot.

If a template is not available in our platform, users can go to our marketplace where they can look out for templates other users are selling.
If they still cannot one that they would suit their needs, they can ask other users to create a custom smart contract specifically for their needs
– for a fee that they would agree upon.

On the other hand, smart contract writers can earn cash selling or creating custom smart contracts on our marketplace.

The platform will require payment for creating and executing your smart contract.
Testnet would be free to use for everyone, though.
Both the platform and marketplace will accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ethlimited at a 50% discount.

Token Specification

Token Name: Ethereum Limited
Ticker: ETHL
Maximum Supply: 10,000,000
Decimals: 18
Contract: 0x813a823F35132D822708124e01759C565AB4331d

Token Allocation

Token Sales

Pre-ICO Sept 10, 2018 @ 15:00 GMT
Allocation: 800,000 tokens
Minimum purchase of $200 @ $0.50 each.

ICO
Round 1
Allocation: 1,000,000 tokens
Minimum purchase of $100 @ $0.70 each

Round 2
Minimum purchase of $100 @ $0.90 each

Round 3
Minimum purchase of $100 @ $1.10 each

Round 4
Minimum purchase of $100 @ $1.30 each

Round 5
Minimum purchase of $100 @ $1.50 each

Exchanges

(ON PROCESS)

(SOON)

Airdrop

Bounty Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Having a safe and secured smart contracts are very helpful for all crypto investors..its not only for saving money and time but for saving investors for all fraud and scams nowadays..glad i didnt missed this one... Kudos to the team... 🚀🚀🚀

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
rmzgav

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Ethereum Limited will surely succeed with its very dedicated Team and very strong Social Media presence. 
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Ethereum Limited is a decentralized platform running smart contracts: apps that run exactly as programmed without the possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party intrusions. With Ethereum Limited, people requiring smart contracts will flock to the Ethereum network - making it more beneficial to use for more lower transaction fees, faster turnaround, automation and immutability. Having a good platform, a strong and a very hardworking team and a growing support from the community are the best edge of Ethereum Limited. There's no doubt, this project will surely be a huge success!
roiz05

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

a lot of good ICO in the market right now. One of them is Ethereum Limited, from Dev team to Advisors are extremely great. The project concept is great as well.. I hope this project will be the future of cryto currency. Very interesting information, I think that these projects will indeed be successful. Having a safe and secured smart contracts are very helpful for all crypto investors.. Thank you...
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

this is the project that ive been looking for to solve the congested load in ethereum i will help to solve the problem of all the investor hoping that dev will be true to his promise to make sure that almost all the the investor change all there investment in ethereum limited
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I think if the project goes well and the system is implemented. the security of transactions will be more stringent and not easily burglarized by thieves. I like your project
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

The idea of the project is excellent and the team works very professionally! I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world. Looking forward for the more innovative ways. Hope that this will become bigger and stronger, keep going forward! Smiley
Kisse

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

ethereum limited was dessign to allowed anyone to access the computer and  the internet to create a smart contract with anyone anywhere in the world with ethlimited a user in the us can create a contract with someone  in south africa without having to meetin person all that needs to be done with both parties to include their terms and conditions in the contract
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

good project, well thought-out safety, high cost of the token is the price of presale or on-sale of $1? I'll buy better with the exchange, I'm sure the price will be lower

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Linns

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

Seems pretty interesting project. Somehow we still wanted to know who are behind of this project, the developers. Transparent would be great and people would go with it. For sure this would be a start for the success. Good luck.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Ethereum Limited is a platform residing in the Ethereum blockchain and it is a smart contract creation and execution platform. I think this great idea about Both the platform and marketplace will accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ethlimited at a 50% discount.I believe in this project with this best name and future!People dont stay  buy more than you can!Go to the shining future  Ethereum Limited!!!
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Fatima21

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

Ethereum allows users to build whatever kind of smart contracts, while also using decentralized apps or dApps.
Ethlimited, a limited version of Ethereum-based tokens, allows users to create their smart contracts.
Ethereum Limited is a platform residing in the Ethereum blockchain.
It is a smart contract creation and execution platform.
Users can create their own smart contracts by answering a few questions from the bot.
This is a very promising project, I am thankful that I am in! Good luck and congratulations everyone!
grace01

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

The project is moving smoothly and very confidently,the main task of the project has a lot of interesting and promising.I have placed great hopes on this company and wish that the guys have achieved their desires.
barbero

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Ethereum Limited is a decentralized platform that run exactly as programmed without any posibility of downtime,censorship,fraud or third party interference.Concept of the platform is great.SUCCESS is yours ETHL.Goodluck
toyang11

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Strong and dedicated team of Ethereum Limited nothing can stop from succeding. One of the most interesting in 2018 is ETHL we will support the platform
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Im happy to be a part of this wonderful project!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

good project, well thought-out safety, high cost of the token is the price of presale or on-sale of $1? I'll buy better with the exchange, I'm sure the price will be lower

That's what I was thinking also.
Most of the time, you can buy at really very cheap prices in exchanges.
And you can see that trend even at good and legit projects.
Those are dumpers who got the tokens freely so they don't care whether it has future or not.
Jeshapot

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:08:38 AM

Ethereum Limited, goal to have an easier Smart Contract and to provide securty that is superior to traditional contract law. Nowadays, it is very important having a strong network security to avoid threats such us Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses,Hacker attacks,Data interception and theft and Identity theft. So, I highly suggesst that After conducting the tests for this security its best to collect the data and enhance your protections. The results will reveal where your security system is effective and where it can be improved. Hackers are always improving their attacking procedures.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: