Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE PLUMMET TOMORROW!  (Read 26184 times)
FierceRadish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

bitcoinsteve calls it again! price is currently plummeting, heading to new ATL. I believe he said in another thread that we'd be at $100 by Friday. Pretty scary. He's like a modern Nostradamus.

You are Bitcoinsteve, and I claim my five worthless bitcoins.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:12:21 PM

To da Moon again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdPXskJBFl4

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
bobalo

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:46:16 AM

I almost believed you bitcoinsteve , but I see what you did here.. Seriously anyone that sells their bitcoin for such a low price is a moron

c0dex

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:47:41 AM

BitcoinSteve was behind the SR theft too.

honestly had this thought too

BitcoinSteve (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:39:51 AM

I was right, I will be right again, major news coming very soon, thanks to all the believers that have donated, you will be PMed the news shortly...

Did you end up naming your baby Bitcoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402781.msg4360129#msg4360129

No

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:39:36 AM

Hey steve its friday you said 100 dollar btc today right? It looks like your prediction  might be off a hair.

Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:37:02 AM

Hey steve its friday you said 100 dollar btc today right? It looks like your prediction  might be off a hair.

I think Steve was right MTGOX at the moment 400$ - not far down to 100$.
Steve are you a clairvoyant?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptogirl82

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:38:09 AM

Fuck me - 329$

PRIMEDICE
Cryptogirl82

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

311$

Ladies and Gentleman we have backwards liftoff!

PRIMEDICE
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:03:32 AM

311$

Ladies and Gentleman we have backwards liftoff!

$640 on bitstamp  ...
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:24:37 AM

hahaha 100 by friday, this thread is a joke!
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:03:49 AM

Bitcoinsteve

Are you still sticking buy your prediction for today ?

This is not a troll, I am really interested in your response.

podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

where is my $100 coins??

this is bitcoinsteve right now  Cool
Asteral

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:46:23 PM

I really hope we don't see $100 Gox BTC...I have bitcoins stuck in Gox... Undecided
EasyQuest

Activity: 198

Brony Bitcoin, Litecoin Miner

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

I left Gox way back around end of April 2013 after the big crash, I pull my 0.05 BTC toward BTC-e. Could not be anymore happy to do so now. Also a friend tried to withdraw USD into his bank account and it took 4 to 6 months.....
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:58:14 PM

Its 2/14/14 FRIDAY. Gox is still at $350-ish average. BitcoinSteve has A LOT of explaining to do!  Angry
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:14:02 PM

Its 2/14/14 FRIDAY. Gox is still at $350-ish average. BitcoinSteve has A LOT of explaining to do!  Angry

I actually think that it is likely that he has come across these attack rumours on some hacking darknet site. To pop up with his spiel when he did, and say what he said only for it all to be played out the following day and then for a shit-storm of real issues with Bitcoin institutions being defrauded, DDoS's, and a general shit-storm of FUD worse than I can ever remember, to transpire across the following week, is a bit much to be left to coincidence. I mean, BitcoinSteve is not Edward50 or revans who are saying this stuff all the time, and by sheer law of averages, are going to get it right sometimes.

However, In the same way that when a country goes to war with another country, the projection that the country has upon their neighbours future and how they will be destroyed and brought to heal, isn't necessarily what is going to transpire in reality; whatever the community that BitcoinSteve was tuned into were stating would happen with Bitcoin, isn't necessarily what was going to happen, or what might yet happen.....

......but I would say that fucker definitely knew something.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

Its 2/14/14 FRIDAY. Gox is still at $350-ish average. BitcoinSteve has A LOT of explaining to do!  Angry

I actually think that it is likely that he has come across these attack rumours on some hacking darknet site. To pop up with his spiel when he did, and say what he said only for it all to be played out the following day and then for a shit-storm of real issues with Bitcoin institutions being defrauded, DDoS's, and a general shit-storm of FUD worse than I can ever remember, to transpire across the following week, is a bit much to be left to coincidence. I mean, BitcoinSteve is not Edward50 or revans who are saying this stuff all the time, and by sheer law of averages, are going to get it right sometimes.

However, In the same way that when a country goes to war with another country, the projection that the country has upon their neighbours future and how they will be destroyed and brought to heal, isn't necessarily what is going to transpire in reality; whatever the community that BitcoinSteve was tuned into were stating would happen with Bitcoin, isn't necessarily what was going to happen, or what might yet happen.....

Read back through his posts and you might think differently. He's a chancer.

Someone's gotta fluke it.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:19:54 PM

+1

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

Read back through his posts and you might think differently. He's a chancer.

Someone's gotta fluke it.

I read through his posts as he was making them. Yeah, he is chancer, but a chancer that has come by 2nd/3rd/4th hand information on DDoS attacks and exchange defrauding attempts that did actually occur.

...if not, then is a chancer who has lucked out in a 1/10'000 kind of way.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: