Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last chance to get cheap [RDD]  (Read 851 times)
Ganefull (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:40:37 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 03:55:35 AM by Ganefull

ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

funds of ~70BTC where raised before launch.

last chance to get some almost for free..

go to https://www.coinmarket.io/ and buy some...

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

Cute pump but you really should see the volumes.  There are far far more sellers than buyers.

Ganefull (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:26:04 AM

pump&dump is dead!

and anywhere there is no need to pump it and thats why you see just some buyers at that moment...but this will change..well, take it or leave it. lets see where the coin is in two weeks Wink

business concept, anyone? http://www.reddcoin.com/business-development/

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
RudiG

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:25:33 PM

so i checked it and indeed it seems it is a good coin.

decided to buy some.
Gh0stMiner

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:44:42 PM

pump&dump is dead!

and anywhere there is no need to pump it and thats why you see just some buyers at that moment...but this will change..well, take it or leave it. lets see where the coin is in two weeks Wink

Hi, why pump&dump is dead ?  Huh thx
templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:48:07 PM

Another pump n dump coin, dont fall for it.

and their IPCO distribution is starting soon, which means loads more to the market soon.
Not worth even 1 satoshi.
Ganefull (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:08:47 PM

pump&dump is dead!

Hi, why pump&dump is dead ?  Huh thx

every noob can make a coin now, and there are also coingenerators out there...but for pump and dump its important that not to much coins are out there to get enough sheeps...when everybody can make his own coin, who is left to buy them?

people try to generate hypes with shitty memcoins who still get short attention but we now see the end of this period in altcoin-history.

from now on just coins with a clear concept and a professional marketing/dev-team will have a chance...like reddcoin is.

stop thinking just in the universe of the cryptos...its not so much people who want to install "strange" software...for a lot of people out there a wallet is something too complicate...

now reddcoin comes...maybe the name seems strange first, but now think about this: there are millons communication on REDDit and now they begin to receive REDDcoins for nice pics, funny posts, good comments with the smart and easy tip bot...no wallet needed, no registration, works in ALL subreddits....people who never where involved in cryptos get tips now and appriciate this...this people have no idea of pump and dump, dont know kittehcoin, mooncoin or whatever and its quite logical for them to get REDDcoins on REDDit...

think about this.

and from there it will grow into other networks.

the dev-team collected 80 BTC now and they always deliver what they announced...with 80 BTC you can develope a lot of nice stuff.

i understand that a lot of people think every new coin is pump&dump-scam...but this coin is realy not.

i just wanted to give you the information because communicating too much just with experts makes us sometimes blind for what the other people out there want:

easy and understandable payment system for direct use.

well in the end everybody has to take his own desiccions...

Ganefull (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

so i checked it and indeed it seems it is a good coin.

decided to buy some.

good choice Wink

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:39:33 PM

Reddcoin is a good coin.

It would have been a great coin if it didn't have such a stupid name and picture.
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:06:54 PM

Thanks for the tip just purchased a few
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:19:05 PM

Reddcoin is a good coin.

It would have been a great coin if it didn't have such a stupid name and picture.

yes, but Doge has same and rising lol, so... time will show

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Ganefull (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

Reddcoin is a good coin.

yeah you might be right, but we should also learn to give the good things some time to envolve...well there is a new logo contest now...vote what you prefer as the next step of branding: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/create-logo-reddcoin-cryptocurrency-seen-millions-286987/v2/poll/85p9ga?utm_source=voting_app&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=voting

...and the name...to be honest i thought the same in the beginning, than i tried out the tipbot in subreddits where people are communicating who where never involved in crypto before and in found out: ...just ingenious, that name Wink

Ganefull (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:09:17 PM

Thanks for the tip just purchased a few

you are welcome Smiley

FreeReddCoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:17:49 AM

Reddcoin is a fine coin...Haters gonna hate. I'm mining 1.5mil a day for free so why not.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:01:45 AM

Reddcoin is a fine coin...Haters gonna hate. I'm mining 1.5mil a day for free so why not.

nothing is really free !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: