Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account hacked, need help from admin  (Read 107 times)
Bamaniaparth (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

My account was hacked and my email changed, I need an Admin to help me. I can Pm my account details please revert it back to my old email.

Dear pnbamania,

Your Bitcoin Forum ([Suspicious link removed] to pnbamania@yopmail.com by IP address 78.26.198.168. If you did not do this, then you can visit the following link within 14 days in order to lock the account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=*hidden*

Note that you will NOT be asked for your password at that URL.

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team

——————————————-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

You need to follow the information of this topic: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords <== https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

The idea is to PM any of the admin. Then update the OP with your main account's profile link and the singed message so that someone else can verify it.

Good luck.

PS: Move this topic to the meta board. It's a topic for meta board and you changes to get the account back will be higher as well.
Scroll down a bit then on the left hand side look for move topic link. Click it then follow the on screen instructions.
ImageLoading...

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: