Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Criteria For Long Time Hold!  (Read 109 times)
Idrix1 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Good day everyone, 

To buy a token to hold for long time, I'll advice to study and research these new projects coming out,  check if the use case and the team are worth giving consideration and buy the coin after ico when they hit exchange because virtually most projects do cheaper when they immediately hits exchange.

One problem with long time holders is that they hold without following the project,  doing so is one of the greatest mistake in cryptosphere.

Join the telegram group,  follow up the price,  when ever the price is tanking move to usdt,  also know that usdt can also make you loose some coins value, so move wisely!!!

Feel free to drop any suggestions you have!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jefrystar

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

People generally think investing in Crypto currency they can make money in a short time. Rather than this, they need to have good idea about investing and selling coins at a proper time. When the price is going below, it is very important to hold the money. We cannot tell when the price will increase. But, it is necessary to wait and have patience till the price rise up and then you can think of selling it.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

I would say that this should be high-cap coins which are included in top 50. Another rule is buying the dips. Distribute you whole capital into several parts and identify several support levels for you chosen cryptos in 20% fall interval. Add to the positions at these support levels and wait for profit!
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

You have very good suggestions here and i am also following these tricks to buy cheap coins and then sell when they have huge bump on market.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Indeed, in order to find a good project, you need to study it in detail. I try to choose projects that follow their road maps, support feedback, participate in conferences, publish news. Such teams have every chance of success.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Good day everyone, 

To buy a token to hold for long time, I'll advice to study and research these new projects coming out,  check if the use case and the team are worth giving consideration and buy the coin after ico when they hit exchange because virtually most projects do cheaper when they immediately hits exchange.

One problem with long time holders is that they hold without following the project,  doing so is one of the greatest mistake in cryptosphere.

Join the telegram group,  follow up the price,  when ever the price is tanking move to usdt,  also know that usdt can also make you loose some coins value, so move wisely!!!

My suggestion, is not to listen this guy's suggestions lol.

Well, to be fair, there is some very general good advice, but some very flat out wrong ones.

Any great long term hold should start with you considering to jump in during a private sale (that means it should be good enough and disruptive enough that you would be willing to put in a huge chunk of money into it).  If you don't have enough money to invest such a large amount, than, yes, it can be cheaper after an ico.  But the cheapest prices are usually found in private sells where bonuses combined with the sheer amount of money you drop makes your cost per token ridiculously low.

Also, never ever use usdt.  It has been proven time and again that tether is a complete scam.
Not only is it incredibly risky to use usdt (it will implode, guaranteed.  There is no indication at all that tether is backed up by real usd and any auditing attempts they have done are extremely biased), it is also not in anyone's interest to support projects like this.

the last thing is, don't ever sell when the price is tanking.
That is by far the worst trading decision ever.
You sell when the price is pumping, then buy more when the price is tanking, thus increasing the overall amount of the coin you have.

KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

My suggestion is this When you come across any token, try to find the project that is behind that project. Buy more tokens when the price is down. Set a price for yourself, a price which you will sell when the token reaches it. In this crypto investing business, sometimes you need to learn how to hold for a very long time to make a profit.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

If you want to hold a coin for long term then you will need to have patience and knowledge about the market and investment. Moreover you will need to invest in a coin that is safe and reliable. I will suggest you to invest in the bitcoin in that case. This is the market leader now and the price is also low so you can have a good start by investing here.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

For a day trader USDT is a great tool to minimize the loss and increase the profit.
For long term investor, storing a good amount of trusted cryptocurrency too pays.
It's a wise idea to sell off some of your holdings when you think the price is highest for the wave and is about to decrease next.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Yes I think for long time hold you need to have enough confidence on the coin that it will grow for sure sooner or later which I really feel for bitcoin. If you are sure then hold it till the price gets enough high.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

That's true buddy. There are many people who just HODL for holding sake. Instead of constantly checking up on prices, stage of roadmap development of project and so many fundamentals they don't and it end up bad. We really need to be following up on every project that we HODL a coin
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Good day everyone, 

yes when crypto hit exchange too fast there used to be sudden pump and dump. I do believe following the news on telegram is a good thing to do, from there you can follow the hype of the coins and i do recommend to be carefull with coins with a sudden increasing value and so hype cause you might lose money on that coins or if you doingit right and read the hype you can gain a lot profit from there. For example pundi x, the hype is really good when they about to hit exchange but suddenly dump when it were listed on binance.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
alexreid

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

To make a long time investment, the best suggestion would be to invest on bitcoins. But to have a peace of mind and to know for sure which coins are the safer ones we invest in, we need to do some research, see which ones have the highest demand and then go for the final decision.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

"Thanks for the suggestion. I hope this project will help us a lot. I think we really need to know about long time holding for getting more profit in the future.
"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: