Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

Yes, it seems to me that perseverance can bring you a good profit. Persistence is the main character trait of all the most powerful and successful people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Of course, in this our business some values like persistence, and patience are very important to all, being it bounty hunter, investor or trader. The more you uphold these values, the higher your chances of gaining more.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

True. If you are not persistent and you allow yourself to be swayed by the market when a little price dips occurs then you are obviously not ready to make money. Persistence is what keeps you going when prices are down, everyone is saying cryptos are dead and they are taking out their money. It is what helps you get through the bad days in wait for the good.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Hey. I do not believe in luck, and I also think that perseverance is more important than luck. And I think you need to gain experience and then everything will work out.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

I think that luck is also the place to be, and in many ways it depends on how lucky you are. But you also need to think with your head and make a decision sensibly.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

absolutely agree with you! indeed, in our work, attention and perseverance are important, and most importantly, the strength of the spirit and faith in the crypt, as many questions are not yet clear, and you spend a lot of time and effort on studying and in the end you want to get a decent reward for all your efforts
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

It is not that persistence is more important but it is the only one under you control, you have no control over your luck, there have been cases of people with no knowledge of this market that invested and the coin then went 50x or 100x, I would love to have that kind of luck but I cannot control it so my only option is to be persistent and to keep accumulating more coins, to keep researching coins and keep doing the best I can so my bitcoin holdings keep improving.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Luck is a very low percentage of success from leading ads, mostly people rely on skills of trader or investor.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Yes Persistence is more important if you really desire to get your first million by working it alone or with a group then you should have long patience at all time. hard work beats luck and if you really determined to get what you want then you need to attract the law of attraction.

Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

With the cryptocurrency market, patience and persistent virtue are essential to being able to stick and make a profit in this market. The rate of cryptos fluctuates continuously, and you need to calm down and have an optimistic view to continue to hold or sell cryptos when required. And if there is patience, it will avoid common panic sell when the market reduces the exchange rate.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

Yes Persistence is more important if you really desire to get your first million by working it alone or with a group then you should have long patience at all time. hard work beats luck and if you really determined to get what you want then you need to attract the law of attraction.
Absolutely right because without persitence of life there is no existence in dreams. Luck is just the imagination of every human kind which gives courage to make it happen. In altcoin, you always need to be persistent so that you can endure all kinds of challenges like low market value or the price is going down. Most of all,to be able to get the target value and profit you must have confidence with what you do in crypto.

100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

At first, everyone makes mistakes, but in time their number decreases. It is necessary to get used to this work and understand its specifics. The author gave a really good advices! I think they will help many new participators of bounty.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Yes, persistence is likely the capital for you to make the profits from your trading or investment. It is your essential element to have while investing or trading. Te persistence is important to do with some good strategies, plans, patience, and more others. If your efforts and preexistence are good, I'm sure than the luck will always follow you.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

All what you are saying is a very good advise. Luck is the most important feature one needs,  but persistence is increasing the odds for you to finally get a stroke of luck.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

Yes, persistence is likely the capital for you to make the profits from your trading or investment. It is your essential element to have while investing or trading. Te persistence is important to do with some good strategies, plans, patience, and more others. If your efforts and preexistence are good, I'm sure than the luck will always follow you.
Persistence is a form of how we are in the face of all conditions and situations that occur. Because even if we face bad conditions then we can deal with it well. Persistence will train ourselves to be able to make decisions appropriately. In addition, persistence also gives us the training of patience and emotional control that is crucial in changing decisions. Continue persistent in order to produce a good future.
Samum (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

It is not that persistence is more important but it is the only one under you control, you have no control over your luck, there have been cases of people with no knowledge of this market that invested and the coin then went 50x or 100x, I would love to have that kind of luck but I cannot control it so my only option is to be persistent and to keep accumulating more coins, to keep researching coins and keep doing the best I can so my bitcoin holdings keep improving.
Maybe you are right. Persist with all  might, and when a moment of luck appears, do not miss it.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

Persistence is a form of how we are in the face of all conditions and situations that occur. Because even if we face bad conditions then we can deal with it well. Persistence will train ourselves to be able to make decisions appropriately. In addition, persistence also gives us the training of patience and emotional control that is crucial in changing decisions. Continue persistent in order to produce a good future.

Indeed. You can't get lucky all the time but being persistence is something you can train to become and it will help you through tough time in crypto world. Without persistence you'll end up panicking but sometimes persistence can bite your behind but that's just the matrix telling you to not be persistent. You should persist just for the sake of learning from it, it can help you in other parts of your life too.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Yes, no matter what we do, we need to be patient and persevere. I think everything can be successful. I believe that people who are truly successful have this quality.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Yes, I think so. I think that if you want to be successful, patience is really important. You must stick to it. Especially in the encryption market, you must have enough patience.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Yes persistence is more important than luck because you invest for long term and you have to be patient and wait until your investment earn you some result. If you only invest based on it's very unreliable and  you can't expect to be lucky all the time. Patience and persistence are needed in this kind of market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: