Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving out from litecoin  (Read 2033 times)
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Litecoin is for long terms profit purposes and so is Neo
They are tokens you buy, keep, hodl and sell later in the profit after considerable high ranges

All you have to do is make your research and follow the proper insights from the research
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
Stick with litecoin or something else?
yes, NEO prices have recently risen.
but if you ask for advice what if you switch your investment to ETH, because I think ETH is still better than NEO.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

This is definitely a good time to buy neo, but i do not support you sell all the litecoin you have to buy NEO. You can sell part and keep the remaining.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?

I think both litecoin and ethereum has similar growth potential. In my way of thinking, if you have ltc now, it is better to keep it until the bull market, instead of bying a different coin with it.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

The present price of Neo makes it a good opportunity. I would have said you buy two more coin, perhaps by selling part of litecoin. litecoin  is a also a very good coin that worth holding
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Yes I'm considering litecoin as something good because it remained quite stable more or less it has still keep the price of it, so it is much cheaper than bitcoin is but it also has a potential to grow in the future.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

I want to contribute on bitcoin. Since it is the best coin forever .But litecoin is likewise great however insufficient great as like bitcoin is and there ongoing execution isn't great. Litecoin is normal coin.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

Litecoin has not been making any commotion as of late. In spite of the fact that a refresh was intended to be propelled, I didnt get any news on the off chance that it was propelled as of now. So only I can't state litecoin is dead however perhaps it is resting. We'll never know when its bound to wake up. Its best to simply abandon ltc and purchase eth. Eth is extremely encouraging. I surmise that is the best coin you can exchange off your ltc for.
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

What about moving over to Ethereum?  These prices are insane + Ethereum is the undisputed #2 coin with 1000's of tokens on it.  Seems like a safe place to make decent gains in this horrible market. 
belomik

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

I'd move out of Litecoin in light of the way that even Charlee Lee( the creator of Litecoin) did accordingly. Me before long I would place assets into some extraordinary ICO's with colossal potential for what's to come. Nonetheless, make sure to impact an ordered investigate before you to contribute your money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

It's a good idea to move out of litecoin. Even its creator did that.
What you buy with that is clearly upto you. BTC and ETH are safe bet but you can have better profits with new coins.
I don't think medium priced and old coins like NEO would have any sudden rise in near future.
The fact that the creator did does not mean it should be the reason why anyone should be making the decision as well, lol. As for me though, I never really believed LTC was a serious hold. In the past if you noticed many veteran people on this forum notifying the purpose of introduction of litecoin was no more valid as scrypt algorithm is not resisting ASICs. But, litecoin is still big contributor to altcoin market volumes and marketcap calculations.

For long term, we really do not know what is in for any coin or token, but I feel there are more coins or tokens with a lot of huge prospect in the market than LTC, with NEO being one of them anyway as it looks to me like a sleeping giant waiting to explode to the moon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Litecoin was created as an analog of Bitcoin, so both coins are very similar in functionality. However, in technical terms, Litecoin outperforms the first crypto currency, which will ensure its price growth. Litecoin as a "silver" coin will slowly go up
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Litecoin, neo, eterium all this can be bought up. Coins are stable, projects inspire confidence
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

However, in technical terms, Litecoin outperforms the first crypto currency, which will ensure its price growth.
I think Litecoin will never surpass the price of the first cyrptocurrency, BItcoin.
It is true that Litecoin is the Silver of cryptouccreny and Bitcoin is Gold, so Silver cannot exceed the price of Gold.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

I think the whole market is in a very bad state, and no coin in this bear market will actually stay stable now, So litecoin is a good coin, but if you thinking of moving out, then I might suggest you move into stable coins and wait until market recovers so you can move into the coins that has major recovery. 
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

And what is your reason to not using litecoin anymore ? I think ltc is a good coin, they are cheap.
NEO is the coin that you can get GAS as a dividend, but now the GAS price is very low. Why not buying some Monero ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

What the reason moving out from this altcoin ?
This very perspective alt, they on top10 from 2013 year, very few coins can show this kind result.
All other top10 from 2013 already gone

goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

I dropped Litecoin for NEO and Cardano myself.  Since the Litecoin founder sold off I don't trust it as much.  I think Litecoin is going to start fading in the near future and probably will not enjoy the ride up when the main launch happens later this year. 
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

I recommend that you continue to save Litecoin because all coins are now falling, and Litecoin is more stable than most altcoins!
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

My choice also coming back from the litecoin because many investors are stepping back and its report card too is not good at all, as it's own creator is not moving ahead with the same ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: