Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving out from litecoin  (Read 2033 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 10:31:55 PM by keycellko

Litecoin has not been making any noise recently. Although an update was planned to be launched, i didnt get any news if it was launched already. So merely i cannot say litecoin is dead but maybe it is sleeping. We'll never know when its bound to wake up. Its best to just give up on ltc and buy eth. Eth is very promising. I think that's the best coin you can trade off your ltc for.
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Leaving Litecoin is not a good Idea. It hasn’t shown its potential at all so I recommend to you still hold it and wait. You will be pleased with the result.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

I suggest you invest directly in ETH, which may be a better choice.
Because NEO has been on a downward trend, many dapps are moving out of NEO and moving to ETH.
Well, NEO, ETH or whatever as long as it is a good project is not a bad idea to invest in but as it is, a lot of them are in their downtrends anyway and no one knows what the future holds for any of them in terms of value increase in percentage in short or long term except to hope for the best for any of them.

However, it is the market, and looking at chances of growth in value at the moment, I want to assume NEO may actually want to make some pretty good move this year, but like I said, no one knows.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
Stick with litecoin or something else?
you could have moved from Litecoin to another altcoin because right now altcoin is good and altcoin plenty to invest now so from now on you can invest in Altcoin that promise and can be profitable and you can move to a good coin other than Litecoin
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

Litecoin has been the Silver of cryptocurrency.  As far as I  am concern, there are little development  going on with Litecoin if you compare it with coin like ethereum. I will recommend you move into ethereum.

whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

This moving is worth to be. I do not believe in LTC being competetive so it will be hard for this cryptocurrency to survive later. I am quite happy that it goes down.
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

This moving is worth to be. I do not believe in LTC being competetive so it will be hard for this cryptocurrency to survive later. I am quite happy that it goes down.

Yeah I agree, cyrptocurrency that has no real use should just be die out like DOGE, LTC, BCH etc where only a few exchanges use them as exchange pairs

They have no real usage unlike public blockchain coins or utility tokens

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
biyuan200

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

The Litecoin did not continue to develop, it was a failure. The current technological progress has been very much, and all kinds of new projects have very broad technical designs. They will definitely surpass the current projects, so Wright has no advantage.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Since Tom Lee sold the LTCs in his possession, I have had less confidence in him. I guess I'm not the only one who's lost confidence.

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Coin neo much more promising as it seems to me and from it, I expect more growth by the end of this year

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
For me I rather to hold litecoin or other coins that I have because if you divert to another coins the same result to litecoin the price was mark down again.The result on that you may stop in this crypto world because you are looser.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Good decision, there are a lot of promising coins in the market, ethereum is a good decision, credits is has a good potential in the future, Litecoin so far has not made any improvement in its price and development but it still a strong coin but if you want a short term profit better leave them.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

For me I rather to hold litecoin or other coins that I have because if you divert to another coins the same result to litecoin the price was mark down again.The result on that you may stop in this crypto world because you are looser.
I agree, when we get the price drop then be patient is the best key to get profit again, especially now almost all crypto are drop, as long as Litecoin have a strong base then I never hesitate to hold in a long time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

if you currently from litecoin want to move to another coin, in my opinion, you better move to cardano, besides having good technology, cardano price also very cheap

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

In my opinion I'll be continue holding not to move another coin because if it is happened that litecoin market value will goes up.Who will be blamed?it's you.Petience is our strategy in this crypto world so that we can gain profit on it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

If I were you, I'd rather buy the EOS instead of NEO, and the fact that you decided to stop keeping money in Litecoin, I agree with you.

tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

yes neo is a good choice and neo has technology that is not inferior to ethereum. this time neo began to engage in some ico maybe in the future there will be many who use neo as wallet platform.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

If I were you, I'd rather buy the EOS instead of NEO, and the fact that you decided to stop keeping money in Litecoin, I agree with you.

You can buy both coins,both are doing great and they are on the top of coinmarketcap. You should do your research. Eventually on the next couple of years Litecoin price would be x100 from it's current price.

theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

I love to invest on bitcoin. Because it is the best coin for all time .But litecoin is also good but not enough good as like bitcoin is and there recent performance is not good. Litecoin is average coin.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Well, personally, I think that now I will choose the NEO. NEO price is still under the rate in an early year. We can add the amount of the NEO coin right now because it is still under $50 per coin. But, it will depend on your decision. If you will lose some money by selling your Litecoin right now, you may be more patient not to sell them right away.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: