Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FighterCoin (FGC) - First & Only Cryptocurrency For MMA & All Fighting Sports!  (Read 231 times)
FighterCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

FighterCoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 07:39:41 PM by FighterCoin

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

FGC Financially Supports Fighters & Coaches
cryptohorizons

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Can you tell us more about how this will benefit the fans and fighters?
FighterCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

FighterCoin

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Absolutely cryptohorizons!

The Fighters will be getting direct financial assistance. This means FighterCoin will pay them directly for being a Registered Fighter on the FighterCoin (FGC) website or app.

There is zero contractual obligation that fighters must have, with FGC. All they need to do is sign up to the FGC site so they can receive their pay.

I've been in the MMA world for almost 20 years now, and fighters are constantly having contract issues with "sponsors." That's why FGC does not require them to sign a contract, in order for them to receive funds.

The benefit for Fans is that they will have direct access to their Nominated Fighter. Think of it as a fan club but with direct access. The fighter will have an account on his/her and their fan will have direct access to them via their FGC profile.

The reason this is significant is because the FGC fighter will be incentivized to do more things for their FGC fans, specifically because their fan can give them financial assistance too!

You see, the fan plays the FGC MMA Fantasy Pick Game which allows them the opportunity to win prizes and FGC Tokens. When a fan wins the Pick Game, they have the opportunity to give some (or all) of their winnings to their Nominated FGC Fighter.

This is why the enrolled FGC fighter will want to have a more intimate relationship with their FGC fans.

FighterCoin staff will also be working with FGC Fighters to set up exclusive FGC Fan Events and special access like locker room visits/hangouts, post-fight parties, etc.

I hope that helps explain the benefits a little more and I'm here to answer any more questions you might have!

Thanks so much for your time and question!!!

FGC Financially Supports Fighters & Coaches
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

This platform is unique to the development of the world fighter. I will follow the progress, good luck.
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

The FighterCoin platform. This is a web application with support for mobile and desktop that allows players to decide which fighters will win a consecutive number of scheduled fights. The more consecutive correct winners the player is able to pick the more rewards they are entitled to receive.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

what is this for the first time I hear so I advise you to crypt project Socratus
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 05:09:32 PM by ALexiron2ew

It is a unique concept that comes with outstanding features for the sport related people. We like this .

tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

It is a cryptocurrency but is more than a coin. It includes the fun, business, profit, trust, faith and more over love.
twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

How do FighterCoin completes all the task of online stores with honesty and maintains the price and discount rate ?

canatewo

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

It leads to a road for the fighters where they can fully concentrate on their training , games and dream. It is a fantastic step.
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

It enhances the opportunity for the fighters to bring out their best in the field and to fill out their dreams.
duyetbng

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

It is a bunch of facilities for the fighters and brings in together all the fighters from every corner, even from the root scale.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

It is a unique concept that comes with outstanding features for the sport related people. We like this .

Yes I like also to support this fighter coin as I support all kinds of fighting sports especially BOXING and MIX MARTIAL ARTS sport but my question is how to acquire a fighter coin in our smart phone?, and this is a great development for MMA and all fighting sports.
Uikjuysd

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

It brings all kind of benefits, facilities and supports to the fighters at their training, fighting and building up their dream record.
LujitaUsa

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

Every people who are related to sports, is going to enjoy the positive outputs of FighterCoin.
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

How do they maintain transparency in their procedure?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

FighterCoin is a very important and realistic program not only for the fighters but also for the whole fighting sector.
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

Do the fighters have the option to engage or make their fans through FighterCoin?
celofiguj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

This is a very benefitiary  and useful step in the fighting community. It will do really good.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
goyubiwub

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

This make direct connection  from the fighters to their fans or supporters  and allows them to help their desired fighter.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: