Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help  (Read 505 times)
MrPao (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

I never came through such groups. However, this forum is a community where you can know different information about crypto currency. Besides, you can questions and people will answer to your questions. There are many investors here who are transacting with crypto currency. You can get information from them too!
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?

I will advice you to be very careful
Because there are several scammers out there looking for preys

Stop finding predictions and guesses
Make your own research and prepare your own trade

I’m sure you will enjoy your loss / profit because that is the best thing for you
Learn and trade
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Just watch video tutorial and tips for trading and learn something from it, looking for people or groups that will advice for you they might use your need to turn you a money making machine for them.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I will suggest you to invest in the bitcoin only. Since you are new and you want to learn first, bitcoin will be the perfect for you. Bitcoin is the first in this market and now it is the market leader. It is the most reliable coin so you will be safe here. Moreover the price is also low now so you can make a good start here.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

For newcomers, the best advice would be to invest on bitcoins.  Smiley This coin has been at the top of the market and is considered the best one among 1500 competing coins. On top of that, this is the oldest coin in the market. So,  Roll Eyes investing in bitcoins is the wiser option and will give a scope to learn as well.  Lips sealed
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Unfortunately, now such communities do not exist yet. Try to learn how to trade by watching ordinary financial traders, and when you learn to apply your skills in the crypto currency market.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

If you are a wealthy and adventurous, you should invest the ICO.
Otherwise, only invest in coin top (BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, BCH ...)
This is my opinion.

YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

In this forum where all the answers you ask questions, and I need that help, How to find a potentially good ico and avoid the scam?

Thank you, please help me.!!
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

There is a telegram group that i join that offers such services, it is called trading crypto coach, it will give information the information you require, but I will advise you do your own research before getting into any coin.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Why don't you try out the economics and trading sections of this section. You'll find out discussion on these issues and people will provide  links to places where you can get more information regarding proper investment choices. Just follow discussions here and do some research in addition and you'll be good to go.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

In this forum where all the answers you ask questions, and I need that help, How to find a potentially good ico and avoid the scam?

Thank you, please help me.!!
Never try to put all your eggs in one basket and remember you should invest the amount that you afford to lose. In ico you need to do a lot of research and you must try to make sure the ico that you will have participated in it has not been using the fake identity. This is the best way that you can try to do that. Whitepaper doesn't mean a lot about that.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

start learning from different forum from any tips regarding to the trading of altcoin if you are planing to make a full time trader, you can also try trading and gain experience on that, still its your decision to be follow so you wont blame anybody for your loses
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I think that there is a right forum for the trading discussion butt I believe that you need to learn and study by doing your own research. I think there is a tutorial in youtube for you to check and learn from that tutorial. If you had a friend that is also doing trading, you can seek advise for that person to help you and in return, if you are successful with it then you can give him reward later as token of appreciation.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

I suggest you to be very careful because there are many scammers so beware of them and do trading carefully.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

We all know that investing is very risky, first I think is think many before you invest and the second is do not put all your money on it, have faith in what you'd done, stay calm be strong.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

There are different signal groups, but you have to be careful of the signal group to join. Most of those who own signal groups do things to their advantage. You can be misguided if care is not taken. If you do not find a trusted signal group, it will be best for you to study the market on your own.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

start learning from different forum from any tips regarding to the trading of altcoin if you are planing to make a full time trader, you can also try trading and gain experience on that, still its your decision to be follow so you wont blame anybody for your loses
Yes, you can get tips from different topics raised concerning trading and you can also take you time to first have very foundation knowledge by reading about it on the internet or watching tutorial videos then try it with little token and from there, you get more experience the more you continue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

why do not you try to discuss in this forum only, you can ask about the value of each coin in this forum, sharing with other investors who are much more experienced.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

There are so many such groups in the telegram, how-to videos in YouTube they are all very nicely painted, but I can't seem to trade their signals. Most likely you will lose your money or a very long time will wait for the plus. It is best to start itself, open the news of the selected coin, analyze them, look at the charts and decide to buy or not. My advice is don't buy into these groups, there is a lot of deception, or put your money in the investment Fund, the profit will be less but more stable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: