Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN]WORX [WORX] PoS | Masternode | Bounties | high ROI  (Read 17593 times)
quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

I like this project. I believed it will have a great success with this great team
hdgblockchain

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

Using a freelance platform is great for those who want to gain more development professionally or searching for additional ways to earn extra money. Therefore we plan to build a decentralized freelance platform for everyone like freelancer, developer, IT expert.

What is WORX Crypto?

WORX Crypto is a platform for the future of funding that powering data for the new equity blockchain.
While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on private blockchain.
It will include easy cryptocurrency payments integration, and even a digital arbitration system.
At the end, Our aims to integrate all companies, employees, and business assets into a unified blockchain ecosystem, which will make business truly efficient, transparent, and reliable.

WORX Crypto coin will be released on the basis of Bitcoin platform. It will be compatible with third-party services wallets, exchanges and provides easy-to-use integration.

lorida

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:25:41 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 03:56:20 PM by lorida

A Big Hello to all our WORX BitcoinTalk community!

I want to share with you all a little of what is happening behind the scenes and to recap on all that has happened of late and also what our focus in on now!

For those of you who are not part of our discord community yet, the WORX team has been growing a lot lately as we are very focused on delivering genuine care and support to all our discord community. All new members of the WORX team started off as investors and believers in the WORX vision and through our involvement, we have progressed into official roles. The importance of this is, that we share this journey as investors with you and we are highly motivated and committed to seeing WORX succeed on the global freelancer stage!

With the new blood that has come into the WORX team, this has also brought new insights and ideas, hence milestones like our formal whitepaper is taking a little longer to produce this final document, but we still will be delivering it well ahead of our scheduled roadmap date. Although you don’t get to see behind the scenes, I can tell you that we are very active in our discussions on how to drive WORX to greater heights and you will see that more and more in the coming months and I will be coming on here daily to help answer any questions you have and as also start providing weekly updates.

HIGHLIGHTS

Our TEAM has been working hard this last week on the restructuring of all the WORX domains. This was very import get everything the way it is now, as these are the foundations that we are building everything on.  You can see now that our website is in its new home with the new explorer is up and running like a dream.

The WORX platform is only showing a coming soon page, but the team is currently playing around with the very early version of the platform as we speak, and it is looking great! Which is keeping us running nicely on track to have our Pre-Alpha available for public testing and feedback as per our roadmap. From this we will then be building our main platform from the ground up to accommodate all the bells and whistles, that both freelancers and customers want to see, as the more in tune we are with our end users, the greater successes the WORX project will have and more returns our masternode hodlers will see!

FOCUS

Our main priority and short-term goal is to deliver a Whitepaper that shows that we mean business and help our community and new investors to know how WORX will be changing the face of the freelancer space! The whole WORX team have been reviewing and contributing to the detailed draft that our Marketing Manager completed, to ensure that new and old investors get even more excited about the potential that the WORX platform will offer!
We are also finalising some strategies to help grow our community and awareness amongst the crypto-community, so it is safe to say that *this is the calm, before the storm* 

Also, it would be great if everyone could please vote and leave a comment to why you support WORX, as this is great exposure due to so many other crypto communities asking for votes for their project too. So, let’s all work together to get WORX to the top and in front of the eyes of so many more crypto investors!!!

https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5c11631aaad360dc4757f7
fengyun88

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

Now the price is very low. When can we go to the moon?
altcoinmarkets

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

I've attached a banner with our specifications.

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
info@altcoinmarkets.info
https://discord.gg/xaJx8Zf
lorida

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Now the price is very low. When can we go to the moon?
Hello fengyun88, with all project to succeed it takes time and we don't control the price the open market does. We can't stop people that are willing to sell coins for a fraction of there true value and those who are doing so are clearly just in the project to make quick money and don't believe in the vision.
Also, all alt coins are losing lots of their value at the moment, as investor migrate their fund to BTC which is currently at 51% dominance!
Our focus right now is finalising and releasing our WP, which should cause a rise in the coin price. For us, the price is not a priority as we are not selling our rewards, as we know the that WORX will become a success, which will reflect on the price in a big way once the platform is launched later this year!
If you feel the price is low, then that would be a good time to buy more, as WORX will be a valuable coin in months to come!
lorida

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

I've attached a banner with our specifications.

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
info@altcoinmarkets.info
https://discord.gg/xaJx8Zf
Hello altcoinmarkets, thank you for your offer. I will take it to the team for consideration. Thanks.
lorida

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin For a chance to win a WORX MasterNode  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Head on over to our Discord for all the details as this promotion is only for our Discord community!!!
See you all Soon  Wink
https://discord.gg/mrrdvTn
lorida

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

@everyone We are in the final stages of being able to release the highly anticipated new reward structure. This has been a lot of work behind the scenes, to bring this desired change to our WORX community.

This change will come with a new and improved wallet which will not be complete with all of the features we want, but one of our dev's DragonLady has been doing lots of work in the backend, which will allow for all future improvements to be added seamlessly, which is very exciting from a development perspective as we are building things right the 1st time and also with forethought for the future  Smiley

We have had an issue with Graviex which we are still trying to resolve and if it can't be resolved prior to the mandatory wallet update required for the new rewards structure, we may be forced to de-list from their exchange. So, as a safety precaution, we are advising everyone to please withdraw all Worx coins off the Graviex exchange, to ensure there are no coins lost within our community. Currently, there are 18K of Worx coins for sale on the open market on the exchange and potentially more in individuals exchange wallets. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but unfortunately, this was the only unresolved loose end, that we have been trying to resolve since the original dev walked out.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me or ask questions here. Also, please do share this update with any and all people you know that are invested in WORX!
Thank you all again for time, understanding and continued support  Smiley
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

another one of freelancer platform. hope this project have special menu with other.

lorida

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 11:31:53 PM by lorida

I just wanted to bring you all some good news  Smiley after several attempts, we were finally able to resolve the issue with Graviex and we now have full control over the Worx account. Trading can now continue as per normal. Sorry for any inconvenience that this last update may have caused but we wanted to give everyone ample time to protect their assets. Thank you again for your time and understanding.
lorida

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

another one of freelancer platform. hope this project have special menu with other.
Hello 3dyx, are you a freelancer?
lorida

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

All wallets have to be updated before block 172,801 in about 4 days

I am pleased to announce that you can update your wallet to Version 1.2.0 by downloading the new wallets from

https://github.com/worxcoin/worx/releases

Make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat file and replace your worx-qt.exe on your desktop from the download and open the wallet.

Next you need to update your VPS, this will require you to log in to the root[/b directory of your VPS and run the install script and press enter. It will load a menu, choose option 1.

bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/worxcoin/WorxInstaller/master/worx_installer)

or for future reference, the guide can be found here

https://github.com/worxcoin/WorxInstaller

Once the install is complete you will need to start the masternode via your local wallet in debug by 1st unlocking your wallet and running this command

masternode start-alias MN1

MN1 needs to be replaced with the name of your masternode. You will only be able to start the masternode once it has fully synced and you can either check or watch the blocks update in your VPS with

watch worx-cli getinfo

or

worx-cli getinfo

If you also run additional WORX masternode's on that VPS with different users, all you need to do to update those is to 1st log into that user on the VPS and update the addnodes in the worx.conf file by running this command,

nano ~/.worx/worx.conf

you move the cursor down to old addnodes and delete the old ones and replace them with

addnode=80.211.188.62:3300
addnode=80.211.83.135:3300
addnode=149.28.177.232:3300
addnode=80.211.239.62:3300
addnode=149.28.162.152:3300
addnode=210.14.14.67:3300
addnode=207.148.117.51:3300
addnode=45.77.252.28:3300
addnode=108.61.184.50:3300
addnode=203.177.1.219:3300
addnode=203.177.1.222:3300
addnode=80.211.24.46:3300
addnode=210.14.14.70:3300
addnode=188.246.20.170:3300
addnode=80.211.93.102:3300
addnode=188.40.224.93:3300
addnode=80.211.24.46:3300
addnode=51.38.167.56:3300
addnode=149.28.240.152:3300
addnode=149.28.244.46:3300
addnode=80.211.65.46:330                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
and then hit ctrl c to exit and y  and enter to save changes .

Now stop and start the daemon with these commands,

worx-cli stop

worxd

lastly start the masternode via your desktop wallet in debug using the commands above and there is no waiting for the additional masternodes in different users to sync as they are already synced.

If you have any challenges please ask for help in discord or if you don't use discord just ask for help here.
Thank you for your time and ongoing support.
lorida

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

We have less than 24 Hours until the reward change takes effect. Please make sure you have updated your desktop wallet and your VPS wallet.
If you are unsure what to please ask for help.
Thank you.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

Let me say this: WOW! All-In-One cryptocurrency exchange, it's a much needed project right now. It will certainly do really great.
lorida

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Let me say this: WOW! All-In-One cryptocurrency exchange, it's a much needed project right now. It will certainly do really great.

Have you seen MasterCoin? That could be what you are looking for.
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

the cryptocurrency of the future, excellent opportunity to invest in it.
lorida

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

the cryptocurrency of the future, excellent opportunity to invest in it.

Thank you for your support  Smiley
We feel we have something special in the making too  Wink
lorida

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Mintnodes.com has the most accurately detailed masternode statistics for WORX.

Please take a look at https://mintnodes.com/coins/WORX

They also have shared masternode pools at https://mintnodes.com/clusternodes
  • Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program

Hello MintNodes.com Thank you for the listing! I will gladly promote this in our other channels Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

I just wanted to bring you all some good news  Smiley after several attempts, we were finally able to resolve the issue with Graviex and we now have full control over the Worx account. Trading can now continue as per normal. Sorry for an inconvenience that this last update may have caused but we wanted to give everyone ample time to protect their assets. Thank you again for your time and understanding.

When will this platform be fully utilized by freelancers?
I mean, when can they find freelancing jobs from this project?
I've seen that they are more focused on fixing exchanges, selling their MNs.
I hope this is not just like other MN projects- promising high ROI, short-lived project, getting money from MNs, etc.
Afterwards, they totally forgot what they are aiming for...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: