Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1228 times)
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

I love crypto, in a job as a bounty hunter of uncertain salaries. I've worked on an ico project for 3 months and only get paid $ 5. to be a bounty manager is not easy, because it must have the ability and enough relationships. when you get a scamm project is a common thing, do not be too regretful because the fortune will not be confused.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
I really like crypto because I can earn money from crypto. the money I get from crypto is sometimes big and sometimes small, depending on the gift I get. I do not think to be a reward manager, because I work in the office so there's no time to do the manager's job. I definitely feel sad if the project that I follow a scam, but I will not feel cured I will follow another bounty project.

strawberrypills

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
Yes! I wouldn't be here if I didn't love crypto.
So far around $500 to $700.
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
Hardly. It's a lot of responsibility I'm not prepared for and I'm having trouble determining whether an ICO project is a scam or not.
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
We will encounter those every now and then. You just have to learn from it and try to avoid those things in the future.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

I like everything new and cryptocurrency is no exception . here I found a lot of new and interesting . in terms of zarobotka can't нeчe6кo to say as a novice ))
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. I still love crypto BTW.

2. I wouldn't call it salary more like a pocket money. I'm just doing it because everybody loves free crypto. I cannot invest in every single ICO I see promising. So I invest my time instead.
3. Bounty manager job is time-consuming if you do it properly unlike 90% BMs here on btt. I cannot afford to spend that much time
4. Nothing you can do and it turns out to be my fault eventually.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

all of the people included in the bounty of course because they also love against crypto. Crypto is the asset of the future which is certainly good enough to be used as investment advice. the paid bounty of everyone of course also varies depending on the level. but average if I $1000 would be more than that.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

yes I really love cryptocurrency and I can usually get a salary from being a bounty campaign participant up to more than $ 100 and I don't want to be a bounty manager because it is very hard I prefer to be a bounty campaign participant who has a short period of time.
sorokinan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

I have not done a bounty till now as I am new here. I will be interested in bounties paying in BTC only.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

1. Yes.
2. It depends on the amount gathered in ico.
3. Sometimes I'm dreaming of becoming a bounty manager but there's too much bounty managers here today and it's hard to compete with them. Ico managers won't hire an unestablished and unknown newbie bounty manager.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

I love crypto, I have always loved the idea of a decentralized currency which no one controls and that is what brought me here. Salary can vary a lot depending on the kind of project you are doing a bounty for. Some also take much longer to pay out the rewards they promised than others. If I find out it is a scam project then I just move on to another project.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Everyone in this forum definitely loves cryptos that's the main reason we are here, you don't need to ask, moreover most of the question you asked, I don't find it interesting as a snr member in the forum, i expect you to ask a constructive question. No harm meant, just my opinion.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Well I do love crypto but since I have being doing bounties there have never been a time where I have gotten the same pay from two projects despite the rank being the same. It largely depends on the coin, how much coins they are giving out and how much the coins are when they hit the exchanges. If the coin does not do well then the earnings is significantly less.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

I really love crypto. salary? I haven't gotten much, considering my rank is not high and I'm aware of that. becoming a bounty manager is not my goal. I just want to always participate in bounty hunters and get paid, whatever it is. and the most like is the signature campaign.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

It's easy to join a bounty, but it's not easy to manage an activity. It is difficult for a person to complete all the inspection plans.
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

1. Do you like crypto?
I love it, because I quit my job to pursue the world of cryptocurrency.

2. How much is your salary in joining a gift?
Depending on the project being held, if the ICO project is successful then the income is there but if the ICO project fails then I get nothing.

3. Do you want to be a gift manager? Then why don't you do it now and look for new clients to become their gift managers?
I don't think I can be a Bounty Manager, because the Bounty Manager must have full time to manage all campaign participants.

4. What if you have joined the bounty for a long time but the project is not compromised aka a scam project?
Must accept roomy because that is the risk borne by the Bounty participants.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

What salaries are you talking about now? Eth is going down, ICO becomes scam projects very regulary. Most bounty campaigns are full of partisipants.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
1. Of course
2. It depends on the token, as well as on luck.
3. I would like. But I'm currently working in Germany. After that I'll try myself in this role.
4. I continue to work in the next campaign bounty.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

I really love cryptos, it gives me opportunity to earn money on my own. Earnings in bounty campaigns depends on what type of campaign you join and the things you do on that campaign. If ever the bounty campaign I join happens to be a scam, there's nothing else I can do but to move on and forget about it, look for another bounty campaign to join and hope that it is not the same scam campaign I've joined before.
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

I like crypto, because this is my new world that I hope to give me new income, I get profit without any investment, the salary that I can receive depends on the allocation of gifts from each bounty campaign that I follow because I think the gift manager is a job very difficult, especially if the campaign is large with many participants, therefore personally I prefer to do a gift hunter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: