Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos Betanet Launch  (Read 92 times)
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

News about "Tezos Betanet Launch" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/350
good for XTZ ?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satrum (OP)

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

The Tezos Foundation is thrilled to announce that the Tezos betanet is live.

Today, we proposed a genesis block that is now the seed of a beta network. Validation (“baking”) has commenced and transactions may now be processed. Community members can connect to the betanet immediately and start baking after the first seven cycles (28,672 blocks or approximately three weeks, depending on the block time). No block rewards will be issued during this time as baking rights are unassigned.

he Baking Application is tailored to support secure baking, enabling an account used by the baker to be stored on the Ledger Nano S.

The Baking App can perform the following functions:

Bake blocks
Endorse blocks
Register as a delegate (baker)
sunlitit654

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

with the regularly expanding number of ubiquity of the bitcoin and in addition the digital money showcase, diverse sorts of coins are resulting in these present circumstances advertise concentrating on various sides. Presently there are numerous coins working in this market. This is also a new coin and I hope that this will do well in the market.
joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

a lot of different types of coins are coming in the market, BTC making it a place of fierce and tough competition. Among all of these coins, this coin is fairly new. But looks  Roll Eyes promising and holds great potential. We just need to know the reaction of people towards it. And see if it will last or not.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

I think it’s a good initiative. Because they want to launch a new system. If they doing this properly then i think they can attract new investors. It will a great opportunity for them. Now wait and see what will happen next.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

I think it is a agrumentative project so far.Its nice to know that finally it has launched. I am really looking forward to their "Betanet".Hope that it will bring some good thing to us.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Tezos another big thing of 2018? i was surprised to see it in top 20 cmc right after ICO, great project actually, will see Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: