Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Business: $1606 USD revenue Last Month  (Read 135 times)
joaquin112 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

I'm selling a three-month old business.

On the first month, revenue was $485 USD (April).
On the second month, revenue was $610 USD (May).
On the third month, revenue was $1606 USD (June).

The business comes with 520 prospects (email subscribers). Approximately 10 new ones are added daily via my traffic acquisition methods. Open rate for the prospect e-mail list is between 15% and 17%.

For getting traffic I spend around $6 USD per day. Work time per day on this business is between 15-20 minutes. I send an e-mail address every third day to prospects and one weekly to buyers.

The business comes with an e-mail list of 21 buyers. Buyer e-mail open rate is over 50%.

Over 25% of buyers buy on a monthly basis.

I easily see this business reaching $5,000 per month by the end of the year, given current growth trends.

I'm not revealing the niche or my traffic acquisition methods unless I see a serious buy offer. This is to prevent unwanted competition to the new buyer.

My asking price is 2.3 BTC with Escrow payment only.

I will transfer the domain name (hosted on Godaddy), the MailChimp account and the DigitalOcean account.

Thank you for reading.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

No one can place a serious offer simply by looking at the revenue, the niche is important. Also, revenue is not profit, so how much are the expenses each month?

Lets just assume each month was pure profit, it would add up to $2,701. Typically businesses get evaluated at 3X the yearly but cryptocurrency businesses are going to be different generally.

However unless this is some next level innovative business, which it won't be since you're selling it right out of the gate, then this wouldn't even sell at 3X. 3 months isnt enough to really base a business.

You noted to spend $6 a day which on a 30 day month is $540 which might be 19% unless the above number is pure profit which isnt revenue so I doubt it.

Pretty impossible to price the business unless you know the actual plan, because if it is a shit niche then growth wont be there. 2.3 BTC asking price although you might allow negotiation is pretty insane.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: