Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP & the Building Blocks of the Internet of Value  (Read 145 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-and-the-building-blocks-of-the-internet-of-value/

Crypto is still at its beginning stages, but a series of companies are moving forward with standards-based architecture, using blockchain technology to build the infrastructure for a new version of the Internet, where value can move as fast as light. 

In this latest blog, I cover progress by a series of companies and Venture Capital Firms connected to the XRP Ecosystem: Ripple, Coil, Polysign, and Andreessen Horowitz. 

Included is news about a new Japanese crypto exchange that may have tens of millions of customers when they go live, the speaker list from Disrupt 2018, and Google's plans to include the new Payment Handler API in Chrome.  At the end, I tie it all together and explain the master plan across all these endeavors: The creation of the IOV!

I hope you enjoy the read: Please leave any feedback below. 

Sincerely & thanks,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1013378774598144001

zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-and-the-building-blocks-of-the-internet-of-value/

Crypto is still at its beginning stages, but a series of companies are moving forward with standards-based architecture, using blockchain technology to build the infrastructure for a new version of the Internet, where value can move as fast as light. 

In this latest blog, I cover progress by a series of companies and Venture Capital Firms connected to the XRP Ecosystem: Ripple, Coil, Polysign, and Andreessen Horowitz. 

Included is news about a new Japanese crypto exchange that may have tens of millions of customers when they go live, the speaker list from Disrupt 2018, and Google's plans to include the new Payment Handler API in Chrome.  At the end, I tie it all together and explain the master plan across all these endeavors: The creation of the IOV!

Sincerely & thanks,
-Hodor

This is very useful information that you have brought to the community, I have watched and feel very happy because I also hold a lot of XRP so with this information it can completely increase in time time to come. Get more information from you.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I'm not in love with Xrp but I like the low fee transactions and how scalable it is!
Actually I can't consider it one of the cryptos because it is centralized, but the copraition with banks and company should be a good thing for it to make it popular.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

XRP is the same cryptocurrency as many others. I don't keep my savings in that currency because it's owned by bankers and I don't trust them. I use XRP only for the transit of other cryptocurrencies. They do have a very low transaction price and fast confirmation. It seems to me that most users do so.
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

because it's owned by bankers and I don't trust them.

Name one bank that owns XRP.    Just one. 

Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

Sincerely & thanks,
-Hodor

This is very useful information that you have brought to the community, I have watched and feel very happy because I also hold a lot of XRP so with this information it can completely increase in time time to come. Get more information from you.

Thank you!

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

i remmber regarding the message from ceo of xrp during the press realize interview showing at youtube
The xrp team continue to work hard for the increase of xrp progress and to become vaualble coins in the cryptocurrency world market.

I think this blog share came from you are the results s of the hard working team to continue development of the xrp become huge coins.

AndyRock

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Thank a lot for such an informative information. Xrp is really good as it has a low transactions fee and it is able to scale. It is a very good cryptocurrency.
RoyalWood01

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

Thanks for the post! It is a really informative post about XRP. I believe your post will help it grow.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Actually there is a mixed reaction regarding this xrp but I do not have any investment in this project. I generally support bitcoin as it is the best and it is the market leader in the market of crypto currency. Bitcoin provides relatively safe investment than any other crypto currency investment.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

Good information for the investors. Personally i don’t like XRP. But its true their transaction charge is low. Personally i love to invest on bitcoin because this coins price fluctuation margin is not too high and also very stable in the market.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Well im excited to read about the Japanese crypto exchange that will bring tens of millions of traders to the market that means big new money, can you tell us when this new exchange is launching?

worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Mainly I can not tell or explain many things about this coin because its unfamiliar to me based on this I am using eth so I have good knowledge about eth based on this situations you can search or learn from forum or various website based on crypto market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: