Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer!  (Read 26541 times)
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

This is a good idea. Hopefully through this project, the number of people who get scammed by bogus projects will go down.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivo@KYD (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:35:21 AM by mprep

Hi, did my application of teloscoin reach you ? A sort of indication would be nice : )

Hello, please send an email to info@kydcoin.io - Thank you!

This is a good idea. Hopefully through this project, the number of people who get scammed by bogus projects will go down.
We will do your best to prevent that!

KYD - Trust between community and developer!
https://kydcoin.io
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

I'm very happy to see the latest project XCG verified by KYD as I support that project a lot and like what their doing. I also read that KYD will be listed on XCG in wallet escrow once it is ready for release so its a win win for both projects. KYD is gaining momentum each week with more projects getting verified which helps gain exposure and it seems that more people are taking notice of KYD now which is great to see.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

when will ico start ? or it is already ended ?
karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

We will do our best to prevent that!

KYD verification may not guarantee success, but I certainly feel a lot better knowing that a project's devs were willing to confirm their identity!

And ID verification is just the first step for this project. I believe they just started doing ICO verification, which is huge. And the main project, providing a platform for vetting and hiring developers, is going to take the use case for this coin to the next level.

As someone who needs to hire devs, this platform will be a game-changer.

milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

KYD will obviously not ensure successful projects.
KYD plays its role as a third party to verify basic indentities of projects' developers, and help crypto enthusiasts have a more transparent views on developers of projects they are interested in.
KYD is somehow make the verified projects have better reliability.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

There is an update in the KYD discord about a mandatory wallet update to help secure the network a lot better. Everyone has until the 31st of August to update their wallets and also everyone who is running masternodes will also need to update them before the deadline. There is also a guide on how to update your masternodes in their discord.

Discord link: https://discordapp.com/invite/8UbPkZx

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Add "Know Your Developer (KYD)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 488 Know Your Developer (KYD)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Krustenviech
Copper Member

Activity: 72

better stake together

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

We are happy to have such a great Project thats needed badly in the Crypto world on StakingLab.io

Keep up the great reviews of coins, as we will keep up with best service and customer support for Shared Masternodes!

Join our Instant Node: https://stakinglab.io/pools/777
Get in and get rewards and all other Instant benefits right away!
Code:
+ No Setup-Time
+ no waiting
+ Just deposit and get Rewards right away
+ daily payouts

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

It seems as though the wallet update went smoothly along with all the people that owns masternodes. I must say that the team handled this perfectly and now the chain and network is a lot more secure. I'm slowly working my way up to owning my second MN with the rewards I'm getting from my first node along with staking them rewards. It sure adds up fast doing the both together.

Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
lhtot8

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

It seems as though the wallet update went smoothly along with all the people that owns masternodes. I must say that the team handled this perfectly and now the chain and network is a lot more secure. I'm slowly working my way up to owning my second MN with the rewards I'm getting from my first node along with staking them rewards. It sure adds up fast doing the both together.
KYD team have made lots of intensive, amazing works to keep KYD project moving forwards as smoothly as possible.
More and more projects applied to verify using KYD platform, more investors have come and might come more in the future.
Very professional team with excellent works.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

I'm getting closer to owning my second masternode as the rewards are stacking up nicely. I was staking as well but I was getting a lot of orphan blocks as I was on the wrong chain. I have since fixed this issue and now I'm back on the right chain and started staking again as with MN rewards and staking, the coins soon add up fast.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Wow, what an interesting project. And really, why do not we know our developer? Until that time, all attention was focused on investors. It's time to find out who we are investing.
lhtot8

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

Wow, what an interesting project. And really, why do not we know our developer? Until that time, all attention was focused on investors. It's time to find out who we are investing.
It's true.
Know Your Developer (KYD) project has made great initiatives to change the crypto ecosystem.
Via KYD verification process, projects has been more transparently more reliable.
It has made lives and decisions of crypto enthusiasts much easier.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

KYD have just announced that they will be teaming up with StakeCube, NodeCheck, MNCN and MasternodesFans on adding KYD ID verified banner and tick next to the coins on their platforms that have been verified by KYD. This will be a nice addition to these platforms and give people a little more confidence in each of the projects.

EvgeniiChainCloud

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

This startup is similar to the seller of shovels for gold miners. Sounds interesting. Already even moving successfully.
fearfighter

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

Soo.... what does KYD tell us ?  Sad I tell you what it tell us, exactly NOTHING. This is a SCAM in its purest form. They are listing SCAM coins as verified Developers ? Where are the names of the DEVS ? Where are the contacts to those DEVS ?

You have already listed exit scammers... wtf

moonlight asks good questions .. can we get more info about the verified devs?
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

Soo.... what does KYD tell us ?  Sad I tell you what it tell us, exactly NOTHING. This is a SCAM in its purest form. They are listing SCAM coins as verified Developers ? Where are the names of the DEVS ? Where are the contacts to those DEVS ?

You have already listed exit scammers... wtf

moonlight asks good questions .. can we get more info about the verified devs?

Now from what I understand, the KYD do have documents from the dev teams that verify their ID etc... Now if the project goes scam then the team can release these documents to the authorities but of course they are not public just a profile of the devs that are getting verified. 

Richard.D.James

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 05:51:21 PM by Richard.D.James

In my eyes, after some time, this pays off. Even if you do not publish the list with people who have ripped off others. After some time you can at least say who is honest.And thats worth more then enough.
I often see,people who scream SCAM but then invest in projects that bring in 10000% .. That has nothing to do with the right perception on the reality.

Others invest hard or fiat money in Whitepapers ..not more ...A good book which spells you get anReturnOnInvest of 1200% in Coins ...in Coins and not in Dollars.So most of the Scam is not really Scam ...because you get what they promised.That one coin ain´t worth to be watched is a problem that all Tales of 1001 Nights believers share.

KYD doesn´t tells tales ..Its a Use Case Wink This is more then many other projects got...

My Vote 4 KYD ^^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: