Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer!  (Read 26549 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen the latest news updates with KYD but I can tell you all that KYD has partnered up with Masternodes Pro to have the KYD verified tick banner next to the masternode projects that have been verified by KYD. This will surely give KYD even more exposure as they are also partnered up with Stacking Cube and EvoNodes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:10:20 AM

Not sure if anyone has seen the latest news updates with KYD but I can tell you all that KYD has partnered up with Masternodes Pro to have the KYD verified tick banner next to the masternode projects that have been verified by KYD. This will surely give KYD even more exposure as they are also partnered up with Stacking Cube and EvoNodes.
I known the KYD project at the first time during the hottest period last year, in which Proof-of-Stake/ Masternode coins launched every day and abundantly in the market.
The KYD team raised amazing ideas to verify IDs of project's developers, by a third party.
It is somehow bringing more transparency and reliablity of projects' teams, despite of the fact that no one knows those developers are real ones or not.
The verification passed by KYD team don't judge projects are good one, but at least give us one more proof that those developers are real, their IDs are real.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:50:05 PM

I known the KYD project at the first time during the hottest period last year, in which Proof-of-Stake/ Masternode coins launched every day and abundantly in the market.
The KYD team raised amazing ideas to verify IDs of project's developers, by a third party.
It is somehow bringing more transparency and reliablity of projects' teams, despite of the fact that no one knows those developers are real ones or not.
The verification passed by KYD team don't judge projects are good one, but at least give us one more proof that those developers are real, their IDs are real.

I'm not sure if by law they can show other people's ID in public however they do have devs ID if the community wants to take it up with the authorities. The KYD team are currently working on making the review/verification process a lot better so we just have to wait and see what they come out with.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?

Everything is in the OP or if you want more information I suggest you join their discord server as that's where the majority of the team hang out and there is more activity in there then here. You can find everything you need on their website as well https://kydcoin.io/index.html All the best.

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:33:56 PM

KYD is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And check out the KYD hub page: https://blocknet.co/kyd/about/

Check out this video that shows how to set up Block DX in 5 mins and a trading time of 10 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcyazmnXws … Set up Guide here: https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/introduction/
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

I just found this project today and it is one of the projects I would like to give some compliments to those who initiated it. My worry is that will people use this at all? If we are accepted and used this site, it would have made it easier in choosing good projects. I think bitcointalk can make it a requirement for all Ann threads to have links to the KYD profiles.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:10:55 AM

I just found this project today and it is one of the projects I would like to give some compliments to those who initiated it. My worry is that will people use this at all? If we are accepted and used this site, it would have made it easier in choosing good projects. I think bitcointalk can make it a requirement for all Ann threads to have links to the KYD profiles.

If the team behind this initiative can show that the developers they verify don't become scammers eventually, it would be a service of enormous value.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:53:57 PM

If the team behind this initiative can show that the developers they verify don't become scammers eventually, it would be a service of enormous value.

To be honest that would be very hard to achieve as no one knows if or when a dev might scam or leave the project. This goes for everyday life as no one knows who is trying to scam you. The thing that KYD can do is improve their verification process which I believe they are working and should be ready soon. If a project does leave then KYD can provide the ID's to the authorities if the community goes down that road.   

Bitcoin Miners

Roobet

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:28:35 PM

To be honest that would be very hard to achieve as no one knows if or when a dev might scam or leave the project. This goes for everyday life as no one knows who is trying to scam you. The thing that KYD can do is improve their verification process which I believe they are working and should be ready soon. If a project does leave then KYD can provide the ID's to the authorities if the community goes down that road.   
The core purposes of KYD verification is not prove projects are scam or un-scam.
This procedure simply to prove that those projects run by real developers behind by verifying their IDs.
That's all, nothing more that KYD verification gives us.
KYD team are not responsible for judgements on projects are scam or not. Please remember that core objectives of KYD verification.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

The core purposes of KYD verification is not prove projects are scam or un-scam.
This procedure simply to prove that those projects run by real developers behind by verifying their IDs.
That's all, nothing more that KYD verification gives us.
KYD team are not responsible for judgements on projects are scam or not. Please remember that core objectives of KYD verification.

Yes I know this already, its just that some people think that because projects are KYD verified that they won't scam but like I said people get scammed daily and not even the authorities have been able to stop this from happening to everyday people. Like you said KYD lets us know that there is a real team working on the project and if something does go wrong then if the community want to take action then KYD can provide the details of that particular person/s of the project that scammed. Now not all scam as some projects just fail which doesn't mean they scammed. In my opinion a scam project is a pre-sale MN project that sells masternodes and then never lists on exchanges and runs off with the money, now this is when KYD could really come into play.

thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:11:29 AM

Like you said KYD lets us know that there is a real team working on the project and if something does go wrong then if the community want to take action then KYD can provide the details of that particular person/s of the project that scammed.
Yes, what KYD team and their verfiications bring is a additional tool to have more transparent details of developers and if something goes wrong, investors might do  a contact with local authority for help, if they want.
That's all KYD provides, and the team are not responsible for the quality of projects they accept to verify.
Now not all scam as some projects just fail which doesn't mean they scammed. In my opinion a scam project is a pre-sale MN project that sells masternodes and then never lists on exchanges and runs off with the money, now this is when KYD could really come into play.
Even, bitcoin, ethereum, dash, monero, all have fallen around 80% or even higher from all time highs, but it is obviously that no one can call them as scam projects.
Price falls are not the only reason to call projects as scam ones.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

I think we should just all wait and see what the new KYD verification platform brings. I heard that it is very close to launching which I'm really looking forward to seeing as it does need some improvements from the current platform KYD has. I like the fact that they not only verify coin projects but also services projects like exchanges, masternode hosting platforms and even crypto services like panda bot.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:33:45 PM

Amazing platform. I think such a platform was not enough for many doubting investors.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:50:18 PM

Amazing platform. I think such a platform was not enough for many doubting investors.

The problem we have in crypto now days is that people are quick to judge a project and most are just here for quick profits. People need to understand that developments can take time and if they just change their mindset from quick profits to holding long term then crypto would be better for it as most projects take a while to develop into something big. Time will tell if that happens with KYD, but I'm willing to hold for the long term.

Bitcoin Miners

Roobet

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

The problem we have in crypto now days is that people are quick to judge a project and most are just here for quick profits. People need to understand that developments can take time and if they just change their mindset from quick profits to holding long term then crypto would be better for it as most projects take a while to develop into something big. Time will tell if that happens with KYD, but I'm willing to hold for the long term.
The real problems of investors nowadays are:
Picking up news quick.
Reading news quick (so might miss something important, don't read them, or misunderstand what writers imply)
Assessing projects quick (so might lead to wrong assessements).
Deciding to invest into projects quickly (might result in wrong investments).
Waiting for huge profits quickly (then more easily fall into FOMOs).

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:29:29 PM

The real problems of investors nowadays are:
Picking up news quick.
Reading news quick (so might miss something important, don't read them, or misunderstand what writers imply)
Assessing projects quick (so might lead to wrong assessements).
Deciding to invest into projects quickly (might result in wrong investments).
Waiting for huge profits quickly (then more easily fall into FOMOs).

Yep and that is why even though we have KYD verifying projects everyone still should do their own research into each project they buy into. Sometimes it can be hard as most dev teams don't like to be public and this is where KYD comes into play as now the profiles of teams will be public so at least it shows that there is a real team working on the project, now that's not to say they won't run off but at least we know who is behind the project.

flits
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:54:46 PM

Know Your Developer (KYD) is now listed at the Flits masternode and staking mobile app

https://flitsnode.app/
https://discord.gg/8dgrSrA

Enjoy!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

Know Your Developer (KYD) is now listed at the Flits masternode and staking mobile app

https://flitsnode.app/
https://discord.gg/8dgrSrA

Enjoy!

Awesome!

Its good to see KYD listed on so many different platforms now as it continues to grow and gain exposure.

From what I have heard the new platform is coming along well and is nearing completion which I can't wait to see as the current platform is good but it needed some work. I won't be selling any of my KYD anytime soon as I think KYD has huge potential to be something special.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:40:40 PM

Not sure why so many of my posts were deleted here by a forum admin.

I'm actually part of the KYD team and I am here to report on any updates and if anyone in here has any questions or needs any help. The posts that were deleted were all to do with the updates on KYD progress so not sure why they were deleted. I don't have access to the OP so I can't update it so that is why I post each time there is an update. I hope the forum admins understand this, thank you.

oflibaba

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

KYD TEAM: Zennapi

Says" I got the CEO to the coding dojo on lock what ever you want me to with that contact we can direct it to the CEO for Collaboration"

Coding Dojo + KYD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGCA0HfoOjM

I trust this project. Hope you will come to very good places.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: