Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 584 times)
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

Hello All

I want to learn about all the function of blockchain technology, I can Read and understand English much enough( I'm from India).
But I can't find what I'm looking.....
Anyone here! for teach something..
Users are used to buy accounts on bitcointalk. My advice to you is to NOT buy  accounts. Besides that, try to be useful for the community, do quality posts only and your rank will rise gradually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emeskhalifah

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

hhahahahah its gonna take u almost forever to get to that legendary rank brooooo

since 2017, I have been on this newbie Cry
Emeskhalifah

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Hello All

I want to learn about all the function of blockchain technology, I can Read and understand English much enough( I'm from India).
Users are used to buy accounts on bitcointalk. My advice to you is to NOT buy  accounts. Besides that, try to be useful for the community, do quality posts only and your rank will rise gradually.

buy account??
omg never heard it before.  literally gonna be like they buy twitter and instagram accounts?Huh
100doge.win

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

Hi! I am a new member here in Bitcointalk as well, registered last July 15, 2018. This is my 5th day here and to tell you honestly, you need to work hard to get that rank (Legendary). But nothing's impossible if you want to be a Bitcointalk Legendary.

I advise you to take some time to read and understand "what to post"and the don'ts. This might help you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Just a simple tip my friend. Be active here. Goodluck!  Smiley
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Honestly, I also hope, but I am late, and it is estimated that it is impossible.
You have no language barriers, which will be a big advantage for you.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

Hello All

To get a high rank like legendary and hero member you must be active to gain more merits.I heard before that they count only your post and then they rank you to another rank but now this is not happen, We need atleast 10 merit if im not mistaken just to rank you in the member and more merit to other rank.If you want to be legendary well you takes so much time and effort to get that.Goodluck bro.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: