Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN]FRELDO UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24269 times)
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Project managed to collect 9 million? Wow, a very good indicator. Investors speak well of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Project managed to collect 9 million? Wow, a very good indicator. Investors speak well of this project.
But if I think this project can still collect more than that so we will just look at the development of the project and certainly all that takes time so we have to wait patiently and remain optimistic
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Can you talk about your future? How will you use the money of investors?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

I think I can be able to help budding businessmen to find investors and administrative resources for their project. This is a very good project for businessmen.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

I am closely following your project. I wish you good luck. Soon ICO will huddle and enter the cryptocurrency market
Freldo

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

I am closely following your project. I wish you good luck. Soon ICO will huddle and enter the cryptocurrency market
Thank you very much for your trust!
More information here: https://ico.freldo.com/
Freldo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Can you talk about your future? How will you use the money of investors?
Hello, the company will allocate funds for the implementation of blockchain and smart contract technology, research, and development. In this regard, a team of developers will be created, including specialized and experienced  engineers, who will consider various aspects such as developing applications for mobile devices, testing the date for operations, developing an appropriate platform, and in this respect, resources have been determined to 35% of funds, received from the sale of tokens.
The company will also allocate about 35% of the sale of tokens for marketing, business promotion, public relations, and company presentations in various forums, both public and private, including such as trade exhibitions and seminars organized under supervision world crypto companies and investors. In accordance with these aspects, Freldo Inc. in the long-term will benefit greatly from the point of view of client flow, which is also inevitable for stable growth in the developing competitive social and trading environment.
Also, 5% of the funds will be provided for legal and regulatory services. In this regard, in accordance with the rules and regulations for securities and audits of exchanges, a commission test will be conducted containing such aspects as, for example, whether such investments are related to cash or cash in kind, whether such investments are related to a common activity or commercial organization, the prospects for profit from investment, the benefits received by third parties, for example, as syndicates in an ICO, underwriters or other third parties charging a commission for their professional e services.
There will also be costs for licensing, operational, and administrative aspects and other costs that are considered necessary for network integration and other professional issues at all levels.
Freldo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

I think I can be able to help budding businessmen to find investors and administrative resources for their project. This is a very good project for businessmen.
Yes you are right! Thanks for your feedback!
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

When I first saw your project, I thought that you would not be able to collect a Soft Cap, since the amount is quite large. But now you have already collected more than 10 million, this is incredible. Congratulations.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

When I first saw your project, I thought that you would not be able to collect a Soft Cap, since the amount is quite large. But now you have already collected more than 10 million, this is incredible. Congratulations.
Why didn't you believe in the project? For me project initially seemed quite promising and success. I almost immediately bought tokens.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Good afternoon. Please tell me if your project is running a Bounty campaign?
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Do you already have a ready platform? Do I need to pay or can I use it for free?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

How are you going to develop your user base? Now a lot of social networks, great competition

And there are even more social networks coming very soon with a lot of them being built on blockchain protocols.
Hi, you are right, but our platform offers unique solutions and we will be highly appreciated in the market. The competition - the engine of progress.

The other networks claim the same, but it is hard to gain critical mass for all of them at the same time any many will just disappear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Freldo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Hey. Yes you are right.
Thanks for your support!
Freldo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Hi, our bounty campaign ended a few days ago!
Freldo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Do you already have a ready platform? Do I need to pay or can I use it for free?
We have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Hi, our bounty campaign ended a few days ago!
Good evening. When will payments to participants of the Bounty campaigns?
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

We have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
You probably did not answer the main question, is this a free platform?
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

It happens quite often. Do not underestimate the project.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

Tell us about your benefits? Your social network can replace Linkedin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: