Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptalDash Experiance  (Read 122 times)
konfuzius5278 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Hi,

I am wondering no one is discussing about CryptalDash. They made a 15 Million Dollar ICO and now nothing is working.

My experiance the following:

- The User Inferface look pretty odd und not ready

- untill today still no trading possible even CRD/BTC no trading volume

- filled out my Level 2 user now 8 days ago. No reply. They are too busy? Why they say every "3 hours" in Twitter make your KYC
   complete, waiting now for support answer

- my coins won a competition for listing, they say they first support ERC-20 token but do not answer when Bitcoin like are supported.

What is your experiance??

Interesting Link for german chronical pain illness patients: https://www.quick-green.com/
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1149

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

What is your experiance??
I dont have experience wit these non so popular exchange sites but i remembered clearly on my mind on how much they do accumulate when they are still on their crowdfunding but inspite on having that big amount they do still failed up to deliver a better service into their users. Cryptaldash did reach out to have a good volume but talking about issues its just normal for an exchange and ive been wondering why do people do still make use of these kind of exchangers.

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

ICO time was helping the group of telegram grubj actors and group executives. After ICO, similar problems started to be experienced a lot. I do not have the necessary infrastructure or have trouble working. They were eating pretty fast when they were getting wind in their backs. this will harm them very much.
konfuzius5278 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

So meanwhile I again talked to team member.

As I understood the KYC had to be planned shortly. Lets give them until 20 of Juli to know whats happening.

Interesting Link for german chronical pain illness patients: https://www.quick-green.com/
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Looks sketchy, is this the same exchange that offers an airdrop, and on the last step you needed to pay 50 dollar to get them?
You never know 100% if a project is legit and if its a good project to invest in. Be carefull with KYC  and phone numbers.
Im not saying it is a scam. Not at all, its just the airdrop that feels shady. Greeting Grin

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: