Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices for listing on diffrent exchanges  (Read 389 times)
bitfex.trade (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 22

Official support of exchange BitFex.trade

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 45 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 2 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 1 BTC
Crex24 - 0.15BTC
BitFex.trade - 0.15BTC

BitFex.trade - cryptocurrency exchange, where rules set by traders. Fast, easy to use, with low fees
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Seriously binance 50 btc per listing? if that's their worth now and being one of the most popular exchange in the crypto community makes their service worth for a coin who wants to get listed on their exchange.

But do you have any reliable source on this?

If you don't have, you are purely speculating and it will make this thread better if you can add some links on where you got those pricing.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Seriously binance 50 btc per listing? if that's their worth now and being one of the most popular exchange in the crypto community makes their service worth for a coin who wants to get listed on their exchange.

If you don't have, you are purely speculating and it will make this thread better if you can add some links on where you got those pricing.
I'm also supprised because of this one. I think I should find out the way to create my own exchange asap Smiley). With each cryptocurrency wanna be listed on my own exchange I'll be able to earn so much money. LOL. But I think it's worth cause Binance is one out of the best cryptocurrency exchanges at the moment. Beside paying, cryptocurrency can be listed on Binance by voting, right?
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 45 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 2 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 1 BTC
Crex24 - 0.15BTC
BitFex.trade - 0.15BTC
Different exchanges have different successes and policies that attract investors so their value to be listed on the Exchange. Recently Binance and Kucoin have been prominent in terms of rapid growth in the short term in order to compete with other large exchanges in the cryptocurrency market.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I can say that 50 BTC to be able to list on Binance is not too expensive cause Biance is a really good exchange or maybe is the best IMO. Almost cryptocurrencies on Binance are really good and have very high potential in the future so I think 50BTC is not something too much for listing on this exchange. For example, KEY is just a new cryptocurrency and its price increased more than 200% after being listed on Binance. LOL. I think it's the reason why there are so many projects wanna list their tokens on Binance although listing price is really high.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

Well, if you want your token to be valued with dignity, you will have to fork out, there will be much more potential investors on the reliable exchange. I missed the ICO binance, sadness.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Recently, many even the best coins have problems with listing. I think this is because the exchanges overstate the prices for the listing of coins. It seems to me now, when the volumes of trading have fallen, the exchanges must soften the conditions.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:09:34 AM

Is that true 50btc just for the coin listing in binance? That is huge ,i know now why so may coins are participating in binance free listing coin of the month ,cause they cant affort the listing fee.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 45 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 2 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 1 BTC
Crex24 - 0.15BTC
BitFex.trade - 0.15BTC
I think some of them offer  VOTING SYSTEM too. You should mention that too. e.g. Binance and mercatox
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

i think thats true, but before that binance have auditing, they also do research on team and other things, if approved then they offer to pay the fee.
though recently they listed some shitcoins (IMO, i may be wrong)
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

I am very surprised by the cost of listing coins or tokens in each market. if the token or coin has a good value it's a good thing for dev ico to register the coin or token in a market that has a large trading volume.
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

I think that for those companies whose capitalization exceeds millions of dollars, to pay 50 bitcoins for listing their coins, it will not be difficult. And if it's Binance, it's also good advertising for coin!
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

For other exchanges I have not heard but Binance takes for listing up to 3 000 000$ is true.Your post made me now spend the entire evening studying this topic.Somehow I never thought about it.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Listing is a very political point for new project tokens, and as you can see, very expensive. Binance commands perhaps what is the world's biggest volume now, if not soon also the most users, so you can expect that figure to grow - and not even reduce should Bitcoin price increase. Liquidity of tokens for a project after launching also becomes a concern these days, which is why some have opted to partner with liquidity platforms such as Bancor, which takes away some of the concerns for making them available post launch.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

For other exchanges I have not heard but Binance takes for listing up to 3 000 000$ is true.Your post made me now spend the entire evening studying this topic.Somehow I never thought about it.

It is not the fact that biggest exchanges will list your crypto even if you pay. Also I think price can vary greatly. And finally would not be so sure in numbers listed by ts. But still - thanks, good list for the beginning of personal investigation.
sunsilk

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:30 AM

i think thats true, but before that binance have auditing, they also do research on team and other things, if approved then they offer to pay the fee.
Then a shit coin can be listed to a popular exchange that has a lot of traders that are trusting each coin that binance is listing.

But to tell that 50 bitcoin is just too much and not all the coin developers aren't capable of paying it. If I'm a developer but I have big hope to my coin, I might list it but for someone that is only for profiting purposes, he won't do an act like that.

Binance has also some filtering and reviewing before listing a coin even though they are capable of paying a fee.

cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Then a shit coin can be listed to a popular exchange that has a lot of traders that are trusting each coin that binance is listing.

But to tell that 50 bitcoin is just too much and not all the coin developers aren't capable of paying it. If I'm a developer but I have big hope to my coin, I might list it but for someone that is only for profiting purposes, he won't do an act like that.

Binance has also some filtering and reviewing before listing a coin even though they are capable of paying a fee.

yes binance have filterin, but still there are some shit coins on binance, see BCN for example.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

yes binance have filterin, but still there are some shit coins on binance, see BCN for example.
I think problem is not it's a shitcoin or not but if it can pay enough 50 BTC for Binance so it can be able to be listed on Binance Smiley. Almost cryptocurrencies listed on Binance are really good but not all of them so we still need to be careful when choose any coins to invest in on Binance Cheesy
sunsilk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

I think problem is not it's a shitcoin or not but if it can pay enough 50 BTC for Binance so it can be able to be listed on Binance Smiley. Almost cryptocurrencies listed on Binance are really good but not all of them so we still need to be careful when choose any coins to invest in on Binance Cheesy
I don't hold BCN so I don't care If its a shitcoin or not.

As I've mentioned earlier, if a team is capable of paying 50 BTC for their coin to be listed on binance then many have done that.

But because they are doing some filtering for those coins, it's not going to be an easy thing for them.

At least binance has some class on choosing what coin to be listed on their platform.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 45 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 2 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 1 BTC
Crex24 - 0.15BTC
BitFex.trade - 0.15BTC
I thought Coss would be cheap and I did not expect it would be this expensive. Mercatox and Yobit are good exchange with good volume and the listing fee is cheap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: