Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade.io Liquidity pool  (Read 143 times)
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Trade.io is introducing a shared liquidity pool where we all get to benefit from the success of the company as community members. Note you need to hold at least 2500 Tios to join the pool.
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Before jumping in to such new things or believing blindly on such news, we need to see if these are legit or not and if it has come from an authentic source. After that we need to see the number of people that are familiar with any such thing and the number of users associated with it.
Dudetheory

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

Trade.io is a unique blockchain based platform. It has an exclusive feature of liquidity pool. This advantage is only for the token holders.
RonaldTerry000

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

Indeed, This is exciting! the launching is so neaaaar!
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

This does look like a good deal and opportunity for the people in the crypto currency market. But we need to see if this is a scam or not, and save ourselves by getting our money lost by diving hastily on such news. We can see what the different forums have to say about the authenticity about this.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

For this reason many people’s are benefited. If you want to connect with this pool you need to more than 2500 Tios. Then you can also get this benefit.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:51:55 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:10:15 AM by novy

The ideas maybe are the same as masternode, but I would prefer masternode indeed. You can control all your coins and you get stakes when you hold a node for 50 hours or more. Take a look at the dash for example.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

This is a good feature but the real point is how will they attract good number of traders and investors as there are a lot of established exchanges already competing for volume, this will be interesting.

BriceCsn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Since they are a lot of TIO Holders wanting to participate in liquidity pool, I believe they will put their TIO in LP, to get daily profits. What to anticipate is, in the first month, we need to make sure we have a good volume. We need to attract more people to trade.io. IF the volume gets bigger, lots of people will try to accumulate more TIO. The price will be good.

But, why would people use trade.io exchange?

- Customized canvas layout

- Fast, Flexible, and Powerful Exchange

- Custom Profile

- Liquidity Pool

What problem does trade.io solve?

The slow process of traditional financial system. They aim to provide safe, fair and efficient blockchain technology to financial market participants.

But let's just focus into what to do next. In just one day before launching, I see how people are enthusiast about the exchange. I hope we can keep this positive atmosphere in the coming months. Crypto is just in beginning phase. Holding TIO is the best thing you can do. Perfection takes time.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

What will be the roi, i would be happy to benefit from this great opportunity, do you have a link to this announcement i want to learn more and do my due diligence first.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

This does look like a good deal and opportunity for the people in the crypto currency market. But we need to see if this is a scam or not, and save ourselves by getting our money lost by diving hastily on such news. We can see what the different forums have to say about the authenticity about this.
this is a tremendous breakthrough. I think trade.io is a big company and they have also been successful ICO, so I think the possibility for scam is very small. they certainly want to develop the features of the project to attract investors to join them. Cool

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Among all coins not all coins are good in the market based on reviews or news you should invest your coins also you should judge this coins first then you should invest also before doing any things based on this types of news you need to judge its right or wrong.
BriceCsn

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

I would reccomend to check out the new trading platform that is launch today!!

Check Trade.io out! => https://trade.io/l/p2j8
BriceCsn

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

David Hannigan, the latest addition to join the trade.io family!

David brings almost 30 years of trading and risk management experience, most notably his position as Senior VP at National Australia Bank, to his new role.

He will lead trade.io’s risk management department, and will be responsible for building out its OTC Desk, allowing for both retail and institutional fiat-to-crypto exchange functionality.

Up to 50% of all OTC Desk revenues will be allocated to the forthcoming liquidity pool, which can only be accessed by using trade.io’s utility token, TIO.

He will also be providing daily commentary on the crypto markets which can be accessed by registered trade.io users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: