Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ANN |HTH|X25X|NO-PREMINE|NO-PRESALE|CHARITY|MASTERNODES|CHAINLOCKS✅  (Read 34044 times)
duhjeff

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

The HTh website, under the team section, a lot of fake. Just warning all.

Actually..you can find all of us on discord and also pretty active so if we are fake...We should be on that catfish show for pulling this off Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duhjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/HTH/

Perfect time to buy a MN and make a good passive income

Yeah ..... greed will destroy this coin. Buy a masternode inexpensively, forgetting about the fact that the low cost of the coin will kill interest and bidding. Already 4 satoshi cost. Soon ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 .... and do not start, death...

Soon the coin itself will become homeless

Unlike majority of the miners in this crypto world are profit mining so they mine and they sell as fast as they can.  That's why we changed confirmation time (although that did not help much).     There are plenty of good things we are announcing soon so hopefully we can increase the visibility of this coin and people will buy more and even find good use for this coin..

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

Why even master nodes if this is supposed to help the homeless? What critical functions do those master nodes fulfill for a network with this purpose? 

To stop the auto pools from dumping & to lock away coins to increase our value. Our intentions are still the same & we will still fulfill our purpose

Exactly. Instead of building a strong product that serves a strong use case for homeless people you only want some coins to be locked away in order to make the price go up and to give you a great moment of joy when you sell your bag.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
devilking6105

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Why even master nodes if this is supposed to help the homeless? What critical functions do those master nodes fulfill for a network with this purpose? 

To stop the auto pools from dumping & to lock away coins to increase our value. Our intentions are still the same & we will still fulfill our purpose

Exactly. Instead of building a strong product that serves a strong use case for homeless people you only want some coins to be locked away in order to make the price go up and to give you a great moment of joy when you sell your bag.

Well stick around & your mind will change because u are entirely incorrect about we want some coins to be locked away! instead of spreading FUD come ask questions from us, the Founders of HTH Coin.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:51:12 PM by devilking6105

Yeah ..... greed will destroy this coin. Buy a masternode inexpensively, forgetting about the fact that the low cost of the coin will kill interest and bidding. Already 4 satoshi cost. Soon ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 .... and do not start, death...

Hang around & watch us! Stop spreading FUD. knowledge is power my friend & unfortunately you dont have knowledge on Help The Homeless Coin! By all means come join us & be apart of our growth
freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Hang around & watch us! Stop spreading FUD. knowledge is power my friend & unfortunately you dont have knowledge on Help The Homeless Coin! By all means come join us & be apart of our growth

Don't tell me stories . I trade on crypto bridge a few coins along with mining, and see the psychology of trading . The coin only works when it is of interest to people .Look at raven-constant bidding, people's interest, working with courses . The coin is in demand . Now look willing to buy and willing to sell at HTH ,and trading volume . They show what interest in the coin - it is not . Psychology is visible everywhere-on bitcointalk, on the stock exchange, because it's all done by people . So-don't tell me stories about your secret knowledge ,you don't have them . People themselves give birth to many coins and kill them with their greed .

No one wants to buy HTH - everyone wants to sell it . And trades on the crypto bridge is shown very clearly .
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 06:57:09 PM by AltcoinCash

Don't tell me stories . I trade on crypto bridge a few coins along with mining, and see the psychology of trading . The coin only works when it is of interest to people .Look at raven-constant bidding, people's interest, working with courses . The coin is in demand . Now look willing to buy and willing to sell at HTH ,and trading volume . They show what interest in the coin - it is not . Psychology is visible everywhere-on bitcointalk, on the stock exchange, because it's all done by people . So-don't tell me stories about your secret knowledge ,you don't have them . People themselves give birth to many coins and kill them with their greed .

No one wants to buy HTH - everyone wants to sell it . And trades on the crypto bridge is shown very clearly .

Oh my, you must have experience from the full year of 2018 lol..
Comparing an established coin with a new coin with less than a month live. You are the perfect example of psychology, son.
Check any coin 2-3 weeks after they first come to market, and you'll find one common for them all...

This is not psychology of trading, as that portion is not yet established here. This is psychology of new opportunities.

You can even look up the market, and you'll find there is a few sellers pushing price down. The low buying volume is quite natural for this period in a new crypto.
http://www.bts.ai/market/BRIDGE.HTH_BRIDGE.BTC

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Thanks for your non valuable rant. You clearly have shown us that you dont really know what you are talking about when it comes to Help The Homeless Coin....So again either sit back & watch or be apart of our growth. Your choice, but please dont ever use your experience as a reason to say we are failing because with my experience as well as my teams experience in the real world shames you so lets not beat around the bush. You simply want to spread FUD. You clearly dont know HTH. You use useless information to base your argument on. last but not least, who said anything about secret knowledge? Im sorry but you really do not have a clue so please refrain from commenting again or get with the correct information. Thank You!
freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Thanks for your non valuable rant. You clearly have shown us that you dont really know what you are talking about when it comes to Help The Homeless Coin....So again either sit back & watch or be apart of our growth. Your choice, but please dont ever use your experience as a reason to say we are failing because with my experience as well as my teams experience in the real world shames you so lets not beat around the bush. You simply want to spread FUD. You clearly dont know HTH. You use useless information to base your argument on. last but not least, who said anything about secret knowledge? Im sorry but you really do not have a clue so please refrain from commenting again or get with the correct information. Thank You!
Is that all you have to say? So much theatrical pathos, and not a single fact . And the fact here- is already 3 Satoshi . Congratulation! Keep making wise appearances, and tell the fools about the power and great

flight of the coin soon. ....great potential..... soon the great growth......we will win......Yep....I've read it on a lot of coins, you're not original .

At least I'm honest, and I'm telling you what's going on now,facts, without promises.
spacereactor

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

3 Satoshi, 2 Satoshi, 1 Satoshi. really help the homeless
kerzNOberz

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I'd like to see a few things from this coin:

1) Another charity/outreach event SOON. When I saw the photos of the first one, this is what got me excited for the potential of this coin. I think this will bring over new investors.

2) Advertising! This thread is dead and the masternode listings don't seem to be generating much interest, with 9 founders it seems like ya'll could be doing more to get the word out.

3) Don't feed the trolls. Lots of the discord recently seems to be the founders arguing with trolls about the coin's legitimacy. Just ignore these trolls, the defensiveness comes off poorly.Just put in the work to make the coin great and ignore the haters.

Wish this coin the best and hope to see it bring on new investors here soon!

BTC:   36rCoHUtzBcAXxbNHco19ThpKgtCdxfU6i
RVN:   RKauAgDZQ3G77yKqwZEN2F8ZcyAM5LueFZp
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Live Q & A tonight with us Founders! We will be going over the future of HTH as well as a few other things.

8pm EST

https://discord.gg/DQZGZE
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Is that all you have to say? So much theatrical pathos, and not a single fact . And the fact here- is already 3 Satoshi . Congratulation! Keep making wise appearances, and tell the fools about the power and great

flight of the coin soon. ....great potential..... soon the great growth......we will win......Yep....I've read it on a lot of coins, you're not original .

At least I'm honest, and I'm telling you what's going on now,facts, without promises.

NEW COIN!! what dont you get about that? Sorry we havent lived up to your expectations in just 4 short weeks, but we will try harder to make sure that you sir, are rich ok? You are only here to get rich, not make a difference so your opinion doesnt not matter to me in terms of what the value is, especially after 4 weeks from launch. So again, you do not know what you are talking about so either find another coin to support or jump on board & hodl like we have asked from the start because it takes TIME to do things. So once again, please stop spreading FUD
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

The idea will be successful. Very nice idea, flawless job.  Good luck all!

Thank You! We have a lot more coming so stick around!
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

3 Satoshi, 2 Satoshi, 1 Satoshi. really help the homeless

Aww! You can count! Maybe the bank needs a new teller? Sorry we haven't met your expectation either in 4 weeks since launch. Guess you are in it for the money too & not to support our cause so thank you for showing us that!
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

Listening in live at our Q & A with the Devs

https://discord.gg/dPhb4ra

Lots of interesting stuff coming guys!

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
HTHcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

For those of you who missed the meeting with Dev team today on discord, here is a summary of what was discussed. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DB2Ek_j0Gu1KqnP-_TsPlpP4JpJhWXdcPPKkgpYSxfE Discussions in our discord and leave ideas in suggestions. Thanks Also to @devilking61051 for his video https://youtu.be/uixeX3Ugcdo

HTH Coin is a decentralized x25x POW/Masternode blockchain. Visit https://hth.world/ - Help The Homeless Worldwide is a fully registered 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

Hey all!
It looks of this business will be better in the offing! In right mind design, interesting project, classy plan.

Thank You! We see long term success
vanthoi

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

New pool for HTH : https://hth.mine-vn.com
Pool fee: 1% - Join now.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

Looks good idea.
Riveting vision, outstanding vision!  Good luck guys!

Thank you for the kind words!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: