Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED Absolute Coin  (Read 91 times)
Xethilitious (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Hi I am pretty new to the Master Node thing. I am running an Absolutecoin Masternode on my Linux Server and I am using an Absolute Core QT Wallet on my PC.

I am getting the Status: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. Active says :00m:00s

It running since 30h now.

I heard that it takes 60h to get the first fees transferred and I also heard that WATCHDOG_EXPIRED is not so important.
Can anyone give me more details about that.

THX
X.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Unfortunately, i can not help you with this problem.
But you can ask again in the new absolute coin thread.
Maybe someone can help you there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4418859.0

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
BullDogHuskie

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

It is not an unusual sight to see coins dying in the market where there are more than 1500 coins operating in it. But to know if the source is legit or not, we can look up at the different forums to validate such source and be sure for yourself.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

There are still some uncertainty associated with this news. The better option would be to search the internet and see the news if this is true or not. If it is, then we can always go and invest in bitcoins. Since it is the best coin in the market, there is little fear of it dying.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

I am not experience about this problems solution. I suggest you can go their website and find out your solution. You need to more careful before invest on this project.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

In market there are many coins are available based on this coins are doing really well also this types of coins helps people in many ways based on this topic basically I have no idea but we should think before invest that what is good for me also how many we can earn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: