Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going back up to 8k?  (Read 2257 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

I am very hopeful that the exchange rate rally will last long and the BTC is back at $ 8,000 because, after the ongoing rate cuts, the cryptocurrency market will recover strongly. The current moment is very reasonable to invest in BTC and ETH because the exchange rate will increase rapidly this week, predicting BTC will grow to more than 8000 dollars and ETH will increase to 600 dollars.

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

8k by when? It will take some time, but 8k might happen this month(by the end maybe).
The market seems to be recovering, but its up by almost 10%.So a lot of the people who bought this at low point, are going to dump as it reaches up.
So gonna be bearish for a while, but will recover Cheesy
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?

The recent bullish trend indicates yes, we should soon see an increase in value for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

The thing about crypto is that the market moves in cycles, one day values will be down in the dumps, the next day will be up in the pumps. What you need to do to succeed is to capitalize on this and trade at the right times.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

This is a difficult question to answer.  maybe bitcoin will increase to 8k $ again.  but not now.  The trading volume is not high.  It is very difficult for BTC to make a pump to 8k $
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

No sure way to know it yet so waiting and watching price action that looks promising. If bitcoin crosses $7k, then it should go to next price target of $8k.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

No one knows if we can see again that price again, there are only two options it could go much deeper or we will see new ATH before this year ends.

JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

i have to disagree with you guys, i think it will go up to 8k because it's manipulated at this point, those buy orders that recently happened were bots and i doubt that it will drop further before we see another rally to 8k-10k.

Everything is possible who knows maybe next year market will be kicking again. But for now I think it will stay around 6k. Anyway that's normal business always have high and lows but for crypto  there's a bright future ahead.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

It is very difficult to answer because the situation seems to move in the upward direction but sometimes due to strong dumps we cannot able to guess the actual value of Bitcoin. Comparing with the previous there is a trend it will cross the $8k but there is no guarantee.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Now it is clear that to the bottom we have not yet arrived. I think that we will rebound from 7500 and go to 5400 – 5500, because there are no objective reasons to believe that the market is returning to growth.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

It only took 24 days for your question to be answered.

And right now the price of bitcoin's already back to $8,100 and this cannot be the ceiling of this increase. $8,500 can also occur after few hours or days.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

It only took 24 days for your question to be answered.

And right now the price of bitcoin's already back to $8,100 and this cannot be the ceiling of this increase. $8,500 can also occur after few hours or days.
This is a proof that no matter how dump this market is, bitcoin will always bounce back. We break a stron resistance at $7k level and now we made another good run for breaking the wall at $8k level, I strongly believe this is the start of a bull market, great job to those who keeps on holding.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?

8k usd is achievable at some point, and maybe this is just a small recovery but hoping it could happen, but we could see the graphical presentation as before, this quarter is the rising of prices of coins, which was same pattern last year, but we could not expect that to happen because it would still be dependent on the demand and supply., the higher the demand the better.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Now it is clear that to the bottom we have not yet arrived. I think that we will rebound from 7500 and go to 5400 – 5500, because there are no objective reasons to believe that the market is returning to growth.

It already touch the $8k level and it's still growing, I'm hoping that this could be our turning point to start a bullish market. Although it's not safe to think about it but I just happy to see the price started to moving up. Let's wait if this will continue the trend or the next 3 days. Hoping not a bull trap.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

And now. The bitcoin price has been 8200 $. It is not been welcome when the field return field is return. I did not find bitcoin value 8000 in the past 2 months. hi vọng the last week this bitcoin has been reach 9000 $ because it is still continue to up the strong

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Market is going to 10k level so no one stop this coin. Bitcoin is continuously pump in the market it is a good positive response in single day. I think end of the month 10k USD is possible in Crypto market so all are happy to celebrate this moment and some peoples are analyse the exact information for current pump so right now all the holders are safe.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

And now. The bitcoin price has been 8200 $. It is not been welcome when the field return field is return. I did not find bitcoin value 8000 in the past 2 months. hi vọng the last week this bitcoin has been reach 9000 $ because it is still continue to up the strong
prices will continue to rise. we all have to be patient to be able to wait and when the target is achieved it can sell your bitcoin assets.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

We already hit 8200$ and still has momentum to hit 13k very fast.
I think we are in a powerfull bullish trend and this is the first bullish trend for 2018

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

market isn't going anywhere it is bitcoin that is rising!
in fact bitcoin has already broken the $8k price level and it is still rising strong. and at the same time we are not seeing any rise in the altcoin market. in fact in the past couple of days many of the big altcoins like ethereum have been experiencing a hard time keeping their current price and have been dropping even.

--looking for signature--
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Possibly yes!
Right now bitcoin is moving upward from a big fall. Now it is like growing up upto 8,000 USD. Expectedly, bitcoin can go more farther than that 8,000 USD. Maybe this will go more up to 10,000 USD before this year will end.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Market is going to 10k level so no one stop this coin. Bitcoin is continuously pump in the market it is a good positive response in single day. I think end of the month 10k USD is possible in Crypto market so all are happy to celebrate this moment and some peoples are analyse the exact information for current pump so right now all the holders are safe.
Almost 25days from the exact date OP made this thread and now we are seeing bitcoin above $8k level again. I hope the OP does not panic 25days ago. Hodlers are really celebrating the current trend, this is a confirmation of a bull run I think. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: