Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going back up to 8k?  (Read 2254 times)
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

yes im sure it would happen. but we cant know when
crypto always makes surprice, just wait and see Cool

marshall521

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

useful for investors who are really into technology. As you can see, both bitcoin and ethereum are starting to have an upward trend, and let's hope that  this will be the start of the
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?

we never know whether the condition will return to low value or not, we cannot know it yet. Moreover, conditions like this are also uncertain. I hope that the market will improve. don't be like this, what we want is definitely an improved market condition.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?

we never know whether the condition will return to low value or not, we cannot know it yet. Moreover, conditions like this are also uncertain. I hope that the market will improve. don't be like this, what we want is definitely an improved market condition.
we do not need to wait for a low figure, because we have already seen the maximum value of the price for crypto currency and common sense suggests that we will still return to these indicators that were in 2017.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

yes bitcoin can go up $8000 again let just wait until December, who knows it might be reach $15000 the price of bitcoin, hopefully.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

It is possible that the end of this year will recover and may be higher than you expected, but do not be too greedy to expect high prices, expect the most reasonable price as at $ 8000

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

I think so but i wouldn't be surprise if that's not going to happen this month or even in the next remaining months. With the market's feet still on the bearish trend, it will surely be a hard time for the market to recover too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

It seems that we have uptrend, but how long it will be? Does bear market finished? I am not sure. But it is crypto and it can surprise .
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Now one can not say for sure with a high probability where the market is moving, for the time being it is not clear, therefore it is worth being prepared for the fact that the market can be both up and down.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

At the moment I see a solid Foundation for starting a bullish market ! I think that the hard times are over, it's time to go on Board and fasten your seat belts. Bitcoin is slowly but surely moving up to the mark of 8 K and I think that in a year we will see an update of the maximum of the psychological mark !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

We’re getting that slow, steady uptick in overall volume. These are good signs. If price can break the prior $7,500 high...I’m going to become extremely bullish.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

We’re getting that slow, steady uptick in overall volume. These are good signs. If price can break the prior $7,500 high...I’m going to become extremely bullish.
Every time the market goes up, there are people/bots that was trying to ruin the price. You will notice that on every exchange that you will be trading. Those bots are killing the crypto world setting up multiple orders with a low price every time the market recovers.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Yes, today we can see the positive situation on the market. I think this bull trend will still for a long time.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Yes, today we can see the positive situation on the market. I think this bull trend will still for a long time.
reportedly bitcoin will experience a bullish,
maybe going to $ 9000, or 8500 $, I'm sure that
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

I think this is still very far away, if everything goes the same way then it can not wait, everything goes passively, and this work goes on the market, nothing special new, which is not very happy.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

I think this is still very far away, if everything goes the same way then it can not wait, everything goes passively, and this work goes on the market, nothing special new, which is not very happy.
No, the possibility is still there and yet too far for the end of 2018. The price is quite climbing up high and it is good to see BTC price is reaching almost $7k. Its not far for $8k right? I'm possibly thinking of surpassing it by $10k either if this trend will continue even in just slow motion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Yes, but 8k will be a heavy resistance. Maybe it will go a bit lower from there.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

We though rose up to 8k but the trend in the market all the same goes descending. Nobody can know when it stops and will go up.
No I do not think like that. We are not yet on the path to recover. The current market value of Bitcoin is still less than $6500 which is not encouraging. Also the market data is not so much in favor of a rise right now. Moreover, a recovery is expected in December or in the start of the next year.

These facts though refrains form investment right now, but another factor that is the future profit is encouraging the investment decisions and promises recovery beyond $8000 as well up to more than $20000.
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

we do not need to wait for a low figure, because we have already seen the maximum value of the price for crypto currency and common sense suggests that we will still return to these indicators that were in 2017.
That price of 6k which we repeatedly reached in the last half a year gives us to understand that there is very much support there. And the fact that we are now moving upwards is logical.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

sure it will happen. 8k is very easy to reach if we see the history
i think in the end year it will happen. even i guess it will be more than 8k

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: