Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a Attorney Representing People in Bitcoin Businesses or w/ BTC Problems  (Read 501 times)
BitBastic (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

Having trouble navigating these rough BTC seas? I am open to discussing your case, hearing about your business, and can offer free consultations to all bitcoin entrepreneurs. If you have reason to believe you may be getting scammed, or have already been the victim of a scam or fraud, then you may also contact me for a free consultation as well.

All inquiries will be confidential, until both parties feel that our discussions here in this forum, should be conducted via alternative methods in furtherance of your cause(s).

Thank You,

Your Bitcoin Esq.
HELP.org

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:15:01 AM

Attorney advertising where he/she does not provide a name or even the country they are from and requests confidential business info.  Sounds legit.

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:32:08 AM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

Having trouble navigating these rough BTC seas? I am open to discussing your case, hearing about your business, and can offer free consultations to all bitcoin entrepreneurs. If you have reason to believe you may be getting scammed, or have already been the victim of a scam or fraud, then you may also contact me for a free consultation as well.

All inquiries will be confidential, until both parties feel that our discussions here in this forum, should be conducted via alternative methods in furtherance of your cause(s).

Thank You,

Your Bitcoin Esq.
This has to be fake. A real lawyer is expected to identify themself in legal advertising. ABA rules of professional ethics, Rule EC 2-9 (Legal advertising):
"Accordingly, a lawyer in private practice should practice only under his own name, the name of a lawyer employing him, a designation containing the name of one or more of the lawyers practicing in a partnership, or, if permitted by law, the name of a professional corporation which should be clearly designated as such."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: