Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:38:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gold rise coming! ---> Breakout to 30-35 possible!!  (Read 187 times)
Brooksexpert (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Breakout coming in Bitcoin gold afther studt MCN effect! 30-35 usd possible.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

I think this is possible, however, these plans can only become reality if the circumstances are right: the presence of a positive trend in the market of crypto-currencies, the absence of serious restrictions on the part of the regulatory bodies of the legislative and executive authorities, and also the successfully chosen business model for further distribution and popularization of Bitcoin Gold crypto currency.
Brooksexpert (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I am self a crypto trader for 3 years now, and i believe its possible, beacase the MCN effect is High, that means it can happen soon.
I know all depens on BTC. but about Bitcoin gold, it looks more better in recovery than other crypto at this moment and chance is also big it will go to 30 usd. we need wait, and we will see .

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Are there honestly people who are still trading Bitcoin Gold? I assumed everyone had just claimed it and sold it ASAP for more Bitcoin. Why do you continue to hold a scam?
Saigeky

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

I think it is almost a dream, look at him now look at him it hurts and you say up to 30 000, that too, God forbid that up to 10 000 up that vryatli. So enough with the dreams.
Accertarsi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

Very good news. I think this is a massive change it is like a dream comes true. I believe that it will rise more. As now the rate is $28.59 it will rise up more in this week. I hope for the best.
TeamFab

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

There do seem to be high possibility of such a thing to be taking place in the market. If it does happen, the market will be sure to improve from the downward slope and head for an upward slope. Then again, it will take time to see such a thing into fruition.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

Bitcoin Gold this year can reach the top $ 200 like last year
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

The news about the network update through Hard Fork and the transition to the new POW algorithm significantly influenced the cost of BTG. Perhaps this will give the altcoin a new life, but I'm not sure about BTG and try not to contact him.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

So far, this news seems alright and somewhat true. The prices are supposed to rise and the market is getting light air of this. But then again, we know that the market is not at all in a stable situation right now. This rise will require time, a few months at least to get a kick start.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Bitcoin Gold this year can reach the top $ 200 like last year
I hope the team will dump their bitcoin gold pre-mined token to the market as fast as possible to make the price for each BTG worth zero value in the future, This is just another useless coin with 51% attack. No utility usage and it's only the combination between hardfork, pump and dump. this is complete shitcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Breakout coming in Bitcoin gold afther studt MCN effect! 30-35 usd possible.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
Bitcoin gold is also a potential project!
At present, prices are still very attractive to invest. Bitcoin gold has the potential to thrive thanks to a team of developers and a large community
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

It is hard to predict future. But I am hopeful that it is possible for bitcoin gold to become 30-35. Just being positive. Lets see what is in the future.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

This is possible, but only in August, immediately after the ETF news. Until then, Bitcoin Gold will be at the best price level at best.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

As far as i know this project is a good option for invest. Because they are doing well in recent times for this reason their demand also increase in a short period of time. But its true they are way behind from bitcoin
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

This a good questions based on this yes, it can possible based on this MCN effect is high here so it can happen soon also in case of btc gold its really uncertain but it may reach in 30 also based on market situations these kind of things are really needed.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

It is possible for the bitcoin gold price to reach its top to 35, but beyond, I think its still not possible. Possible circumstances, it may bounce back to its lowest price, since the effect of the market downfall. But this coin will be great only lacks proper marketing to increase its price.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

It is possible for the bitcoin gold price to reach its top to 35, but beyond, I think its still not possible. Possible circumstances, it may bounce back to its lowest price, since the effect of the market downfall. But this coin will be great only lacks proper marketing to increase its price.
What you say is true, now the condition is still fluctuating not yet fully stable, and certainly we hope for the market can re-rise in the not too distant future
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

Did you not even understand about the fact that there was no reason to hold this coin? It has been getting a lot of decrease from ATH. I could say that i'm not getting anything by holding this coin . i get nothing and remember when another coin offers the best utility to the investors and it will even better rather than this one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Growth today Bitcoin +10%, and Bitcoin Gold +6% and this indicates that Bitcoin has a growth potential higher than Bitcoin Gold. In fact, I was disappointed in Bitcoin Gold, after it razed 10 times since the beginning of this year. Yes, it will grow against the background of the general growth of the market, but I do not believe that it is capable of much growth and popularity.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: