Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Fees Gas ETH  (Read 551 times)
thiennhan677 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:30:33 PM by thiennhan677

-Fees Gas ETH is too high.
-Previous 2 days, I set Gwei from 1 Gwei to 10 Gwei. Transaction is very fast, not pending!!
-But now, It's increase 41 Gwei but i not still execute transaction. I have increase 82 Gwei .
-It's really really difficult!!
-What do you think about it? -Why is it increase?
+I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping !! Or it's to be affected by something such as: politic, disaster and so on... I don't sure about this
+I see when Fres token is listing vote on Fcoin only deposit only 1 token. Gas is increased. I think so because I love fresco project!! haaahha.
+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.(Just kidding:) )
So, What do you think about this?
You have some reason for this. Can share for me and everyone??  Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

-Previous 2 days, I set Gwei from 1 Gwei to 10 Gwei. Transaction is very fast, not pending!!
-But now, It's increase 41 Gwei but i not still execute transaction. I have increase 82 Gwei .
+I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping !! Or it's to be affected by something such as: politic, disaster and so on... I don't sure about this
+I see when Fres token is listing vote on Fcoin only deposit only 1 token. Gas is increased. I think so because I love fresco project!! haaahha.
+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.

It seems to me that this is all due to the fact that the market has gone up a little, generally high transactions - this is a good sign, interest rises to the crypto.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.

I had the same experience with ETH blockchain transfers between yesterday and early today, it might be a network issue which i believe will be resolved by the developers soon. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

It seems to me that this is all due to the fact that the market has gone up a little, generally high transactions - this is a good sign, interest rises to the crypto.
You think it can back to normal.
When?
Generally, Eth has good sign. I think It's good
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I heard a rumor that it is because of the flood in china that some miners are affected, as far as I know there are lot of miners in china so they will make a big impact in gas fees if they are not running.

thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

I had the same experience with ETH blockchain transfers between yesterday and early today, it might be a network issue which i believe will be resolved by the developers soon. Thanks
Maybe, It's being maintained, or upgraded from Developers. Tkank you!!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

I heard a rumor that it is because of the flood in china that some miners are affected, as far as I know there are lot of miners in china so they will make a big impact in gas fees if they are not running.
I also heard about this!!
But I don't remember. So I write because  "I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping"!!
Tks sir for share good info!!
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Such a situation from yesterday, the system depends quite a lot on the miner, it will soon improve. I expect the Pos system will be used soon.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Such a situation from yesterday, the system depends quite a lot on the miner, it will soon improve. I expect the Pos system will be used soon.
Oh I feel some problem from flood in China. It also a reason.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

The high gas fee is bad timing for me as I have had to delay making a transaction today hoping the gas fee will come down. I hope it gets back to normal soon enough.

Quote from: thiennhan677 aàlink=topic=4579076.msg41302968#msg41302968 date=1530465827

Definitely not the World Cup, I find it hard to see any correlation between high gas fee and the World Cup.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I think 41 Gwei is still including cheap, if the measure of eth value is only 0.001 eth or about $ 0.5 do you think is still too expensive?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

rvlrshr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

Hello, you don't need to adjust your GWEI just keep it on default then increase your Gas Limit to 200, 000. You just have to wait like 10-20 seconds then your transaction would be successful and try to check ethgastation so you would be updated the recommended option.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Yes, yesterday I also faced the problem of expensive transactions.
I think these low prices for Ether forced the miners to surrender. I think they have long been on the edge of profit and cost. Soon this update will be made and I think many move their production capacities into other currencies.
I don't think that this is due to the increase in demand.

Cryptogod50

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

annoys me so much
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Hello, you don't need to adjust your GWEI just keep it on default then increase your Gas Limit to 200, 000. You just have to wait like 10-20 seconds then your transaction would be successful and try to check ethgastation so you would be updated the recommended option.
Tks. But i think have some reason that make fees increase.
I Increase Gas limit is not the best way to resolve this problem.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

This is true I experienced such yesterday and i think any time such thing happen, it means that the network is experiencing high load and miners selects the transactions with high fees, Let's wait for some few days and see what will happen again.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I think 41 Gwei is still including cheap, if the measure of eth value is only 0.001 eth or about $ 0.5 do you think is still too expensive?
I don't think It too expensive. but if you only need trade or exchange with small quantity. Maybe It's a big problem!!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

This is true I experienced such yesterday and i think any time such thing happen, it means that the network is experiencing high load and miners selects the transactions with high fees, Let's wait for some few days and see what will happen again.
I agree with you.
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

It's not for long, it usually goes quickly. Yesterday I have been following the Ethereum with the price of gas 20. We have to wait for the net to clear.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

The high gas fee is bad timing for me as I have had to delay making a transaction today hoping the gas fee will come down. I hope it gets back to normal soon enough.

Quote from: thiennhan677 aàlink=topic=4579076.msg41302968#msg41302968 date=1530465827

Definitely not the World Cup, I find it hard to see any correlation between high gas fee and the World Cup.
Hahaha I'm just kidding!!
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

Most likely because of the small growth of the cryptocurrency, many people began to actively trade and transfer their ERC20 tokens. And that's why the Ethereum network increased the price per transaction.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

It's not for long, it usually goes quickly. Yesterday I have been following the Ethereum with the price of gas 20. We have to wait for the net to clear.
I also hope.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

I don't know why but for me everything is still fine Smiley. I still can send ETH and all other token as usual with normal fee Grin. Beside I think although you set no matter what how many Gwei that you set but I think ETH transaction fee is really low so I don't have any complaination about this Smiley

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I use Ethereum Wallet and do not experience these problems.

In your case, try to track the amount of commissions here https://ethgasstation.info/

I do not pay more than 40 cents per transaction

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

I notice the high fees as well, the fees has reached 100 to 200 Gwei yesterday. It is better to wait if your transaction is not that urgent.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

network ethereum is very crowded, it makes the cost increases. I think this has happened to bitcoin a few months ago even though it does not have a connection

thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

I'm waiting .
Really inconvenient with me and some small investor Sad(
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

network ethereum is very crowded, it makes the cost increases. I think this has happened to bitcoin a few months ago even though it does not have a connection
Really?
Are you think it can return normal in a few day ?
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

I also saw it yesterday and I can not understand what is a reason for this. In the telergam chats people say that works are underway and this was announced earlier. I hope it is not the hacker attacks.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Having this kind of fees doesn't really have that much impact, in fact, it could mean that more and more people are currently joining the cryptocurrency space specifically Ethereum. 82 Gwei isn't even that high compared to Bitcoin. Paying that fee is fast and reliable. It doesn't really hurt that much in my opinion. Expect it to be a lot more cheaper when Ethereum implements POS in the future. Never worry though, I think some things are being updated in the network or that more people are using it.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Having this kind of fees doesn't really have that much impact, in fact, it could mean that more and more people are currently joining the cryptocurrency space specifically Ethereum. 82 Gwei isn't even that high compared to Bitcoin. Paying that fee is fast and reliable. It doesn't really hurt that much in my opinion. Expect it to be a lot more cheaper when Ethereum implements POS in the future. Never worry though, I think some things are being updated in the network or that more people are using it.
I think so.
But a few days ago is slow. More pending than normal However fees is increase. It's seem as quite bad.
Hope it's return back. I'm small investor so Fees is so important for me.
Compare with BTC is unfair.
About bitcoin, I think we don't compare that because price of bitcoin is very high compare with ETH.
 So fees of ETH must cheaper than Fees of BTC. That's natural.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

When the last time Ethernet reached such a high fee, it was the time when the encryption cat became the hottest, and then it began to plummet, so this situation is not sustainable. It is only a short-term speculation.
Prod

Activity: 266

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon. I do not think that it will take too long. Most likely this is a planned event with the aim of manipulating the market. Something very large is being prepared. I think in the future we expect to exchange private keys through other blockchains in order to unload the Ethereum.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

The higher fees is temporary, most likely because of network congestion in the ETH network. It should be back to normal after a few days.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

The higher fees is temporary, most likely because of network congestion in the ETH network. It should be back to normal after a few days.
I'm waiting!!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon. I do not think that it will take too long. Most likely this is a planned event with the aim of manipulating the market. Something very large is being prepared. I think in the future we expect to exchange private keys through other blockchains in order to unload the Ethereum.
Maybe, It can short day!!
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I think you have problems with your transaction, or perhaps when you translated their tokens, the network at that moment was the most loaded.

thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

I think you have problems with your transaction, or perhaps when you translated their tokens, the network at that moment was the most loaded.
I agree with you. it's have problem
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

You should pay a high fee for your transactions, so you will be quick to complete all procedures in the fastest way
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

it's network congestion, whenever it happened the transaction fee will increase significantly, even if I recall correctly so many exchanges including binance right now suspending withdrawal for Ethereum and many of its ERC20 token due to network congestion, however this problem will eventually go away but such a pain when it happened when we are about to send something.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
dailythemmo

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

Maybe cause flood in China, many miner affected, and they no longer work.> HIgh tx fees
karthcrypt

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

Higher transactions fee of which is still a premium fee will be as a result of network congestion.  Just increase your gas and make sure you check eth station for recommended Gwei!

SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Maybe cause flood in China, many miner affected, and they no longer work.> HIgh tx fees

And the difficulty of mining ETH is too high so the miners change to mine ETC maybe.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

Some days this gas fee ETH is very high to make transactions, so it is better in the delay first to transfer token and wait for gas fee down. This also makes many bounty projects delay payment due to high current fee. So it's better to wait before the gas feenya return to normal or down.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

I think because the enthusiasts to mine eth decreases and the demand of eth transactions increases. so the cost of gas will increase as the number of eth miners decreases as the cost is not proportional to the eth price now.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

this is a sign of ethereum experiencing a solid transaction increase, then the gas becomes high.
what it will impact on the price ethereum itself we also do not know, which obviously have to learn from the trip bitcoin first also so.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

The romours is why is the Gas fee is to high because of the Fcoin exchanger.. It's really hard to move the token now because of gas fee is too high..
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.(Just kidding:) )

I also encounter situations like you. In the last few days the gas fee was too high. Sometimes, transaction failures cannot be made. I do not know why. Hope this status will soon pass.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

Yeah, It really increases, but until now I don't know where the gas goes, and from what? Can someone explain to me what is gas? And why do we need to put gas when we are converting token. Is is also the same as charge.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

When the network is full especially during ICO or deployment of Dapps,  you need to be patient if you are not ready to pay for high cost of gas!  The congestion usually clear in matter of days and everything become normal again!

Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

I think the ethereum network is congested again, some of my friend's transactions are all pending. Lets hope this get resolved by the developers soon.

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

lol you might need to identifying it. it's not caused by miners in china. Some people are still spamming the network with so many useless transaction with high fees. they are totally wasting their money to spam the network to make the standard fees for ethereum transaction increase a lot due to the their spam transactions.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

I think, if such a situation from yesterday, the system is very dependent on the miners, it will soon improve and,
that the market has gone up a bit, transactions are generally high - this is a good sign for the crypto market.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

ahh, i thought its a sign to a market getting recover and planning to pump up the market.. now, i know why gas increasing too high. i hope it will be back to normal fees soon. i tried sending eth to my fellow using 10-25 gwei and it turns out pending, and then i'll change it to 60 gwei, success and too fast.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Looks like there will be a surprise from ethereum, maybe ethereum will rise to the moon? I myself experienced it, yesterday when I wanted to send a coin from his exchange gas 105, it was very large, the coin with his fee is not comparable.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

Yes mate, as of now, the gwei of ethereum in sending is too high, maybe this are the result of ethereum that getting higher price right now and those transactions which is traffic. We dont have any choice on it mate but to follow or else our transaction will be error
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

The transaction volumes have gone up by quite a bit. I have heard several explanations for this, including the increase in betting activity as a result of the world cup and the recent uptick in the crypto-prices. But none of them sounds satisfactory enough for me.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

Gas is high because of too many transactions, as we can see that it is in clogged right now. Too much use of eth transactions make the gas high. But it is in stable state now, all you have to is to wait because great things take time so as the gas price of eth.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

I also saw it yesterday and I can not understand what is a reason for this. In the telergam chats people say that works are underway and this was announced earlier. I hope it is not the hacker attacks.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

I read in the chat that someone deliberately sent tokens to different addresses, deliberately overestimating the Commission, spent $ 50,000 on it!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Yeah, It really increases, but until now I don't know where the gas goes, and from what? Can someone explain to me what is gas? And why do we need to put gas when we are converting token. Is is also the same as charge.
Hi!! Smiley
Gas is the internal cost of making a deal or contract in Ethereum.
Gas prices may increase or decrease accordingly, avoiding the price increase of ETH need to change all gas prices.
1. To clear understand the behavior of gas in Ethereum, let's use a comparison. Suppose you are going on the road. Before doing so, you must do some steps :
- You go to the gas station and  pump into the car the amount of gas you want.
- Your Car is  pumped full gasoline .
- Pay fees gas
Now, let's think about Ethereum.
2. The car, is the activity you want to perform, such as a gas contract.
- Gasoline is gas.
- Gasoline station is your miner.
- Amount of money that you pay for them is mining fees.
* Why we must have gas system?
-Same as any P2P system, ETH depends on miner. As more miners, the system will have more and more safe and faster. .
 Roll Eyes I'm only have a little knowledge about gas and ETH platform.
 Roll Eyes Hope it works for you.

thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

this is a sign of ethereum experiencing a solid transaction increase, then the gas becomes high.
what it will impact on the price ethereum itself we also do not know, which obviously have to learn from the trip bitcoin first also so.
That's right!!
It's really miraculous.
* But I think It's also affected a part of flood in China.
- A lot of mining machine is damaged.
+ Can you read more here: http://www.coindaily.co/crypto-mining-machines-damaged-by-flood-in-china/
* Morever, When have many transaction on ETH platform, It's will also increase. It's will help balane market.
I usually say joking. Because World Cup maked a lot of people ( traders, holders) must confusion. They sell, buy a lot of.
Or Maybe, have who someone or force already made this.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Some days this gas fee ETH is very high to make transactions, so it is better in the delay first to transfer token and wait for gas fee down. This also makes many bounty projects delay payment due to high current fee. So it's better to wait before the gas feenya return to normal or down.
I also meet this problem.
Most of airdrop, bounty is delay payment due to fees.
Additional, Sometimes I want to buy some token from airdrop or transfer to exchange in oder to trade (purchase) . But fees is really obsecsion.
More, System is often pending although high fees.
I think fees too high with me. Hope it return back.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

When the network is full especially during ICO or deployment of Dapps,  you need to be patient if you are not ready to pay for high cost of gas!  The congestion usually clear in matter of days and everything become normal again!
It already many days. It's make delay about pay token from airdrop and bounty. Morever, It's make someone must limit  trade, purchase.
I feel A lot of people already move to some exchange and put ETH on it!!
This help us save maximum fees.
I hope it return back!!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

It already many days. It's make delay about pay token from airdrop and bounty. Morever, It's make someone must limit  trade, purchase.
I feel A lot of people already move to some exchange and put ETH on it!!
This help us save maximum fees.
I hope it return back!!

There are many projects going in the market with this delay after the bounty campaign and ICO ends as well. So if the tokens is not has been sent to you after the token distribution starts also you need to report that scam and accusation mate.

Then I do not find any tokens with the high gas fee so far in ERC20 tokens projects. All the projects seems go really well in the market.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

ethereum is a seriously flawed platform but only because they pump it a lot people close their eyes on all of these flaws. they can't even fix their scaling problems which are 100 times more serious than anything that you may have seen in bitcoin because of the faster blocks and the huge blockchain that it has!
the network is incapable of handling small number of transactions. god forbid we see an increase in them!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

In violation of the usual course of work of the network, the application Fcoin GPM Listing is blamed. In order to be listed on this exchange, you must win the vote. Therefore, projects distribute tokens to users through Airdrop, so that they vote for the project's token. Applicants for getting into service use large Gas commissions during Airdrop. Every day, the TOP-5 projects placed on this service form their deposits before the cycle repeats.
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

When the last time Ethernet reached such a high fee, it was the time when the encryption cat became the hottest, and then it began to plummet, so this situation is not sustainable. It is only a short-term speculation.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

I think it's a congestion on the ethereum network as i witnessed it too, I tried to transfer tokens from my wallet to an exchange, it took almost two days to get the transaction done, this is one of the problem with ethereum, they need to scale if they are to remain top in this space
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

I heard that the reason for such strong and sharp fees jump can be the exchange FCoin, which showed just huge volumes of trade on its own coin. But it is not accurate.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

All coins are not perfect and there will always be glitches in their project when it comes to their transaction process, I think that is what happened with ethereum. one of the flaws of the project. When the gas price increased a lot of people thought that it was because transaction volume increased, that is not true, it is probably a flw. I think it is fixed now though.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

A high commission for conducting transactions in Ethereum is due to the fact that the ICO conducts fees and charges the Ethereum network very heavily. And as many are engaged in arbitration between exchanges and make many translations every day.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

The Real reason behind this is Fcoin Exchange they are doing some dirty works out there and creating congestion on network.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

You can find one of the reasons from here https://dappradar.com/app/676/fomo3d  Wink
Pretty awesome to be honest!

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Vitalik Buterin commented on this?
I think that these are temporary difficulties and soon the eth network will conduct transactions quickly and cheaply
fakerhunia

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

I think this is due to the large amount of transactions from the airdrop paid for the wallet.
jc89

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

The reason for this is that the Ethereum Network is experiencing bottlenecks or congestion. There are many transactions going in that the network cannot handle it. Maybe an attack, sending too many transactions with very low or no fee at all, or whatever the reason behind the congestion. And the only solution here is to increase the gas price so that your transaction will be prioritized.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Everything will change after new updates Casper and Sharding, probably in 2019-2020. But I hope they will relase these updates as soon as possible because Ethereum could loose its dominance due to slow transactions.

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

Current high fees are due to a deliberate attack carried out by EOS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4676328.msg42190636#msg42190636

Shitstorm incoming.
Time to short the fuck out of EOS.

JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Vitalik Buterin commented on this?
I think that these are temporary difficulties and soon the eth network will conduct transactions quickly and cheaply
He has commented on that and he was giving an advice be patient for the next ethereum update to implement the next scalability. This congested caused by the blockchain has been spamming by some people were creating the more contract in the ethereum blockchain. You can see that about how the more transaction with high fees has been spamming to the network.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

The recent FCOIN airdrop has pushed up the transaction costs. In the last month, because of the activities launched by the Fcoin exchange, many people are submitting ERC-20's jiaoy trade to the exchange. So the high GAS is so difficult, and now the most happy ones are the miners.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Yes recently i experienced a ridiculously  high transaction fees on eth or ERC20 tokens transfer. well, this could be due to more projects using Eth network, it get chocked up . and when this happens, only transactions with high gas and gwei will be able to go through . the situation dosse not last for long. It happened on btc blockchain some months  back but now i do transfer from blockchin to another wallet with less than a $ worth of btc.  so ethereum network high transaction fees will be fixed with time.
muzkle

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

in the last 2 weeks. ETH network is very slow. I had to increase gas charges to 100 so transactions could be made. This is really bad for us. The average cost for a transaction is more than $1.5

landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

I think they have long been on the edge of profit and cost. Soon this update will be made and I think many move their production capacities into other currencies.
I don't think that this is due to the increase in demand.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

I think having a high transaction fees will gives a bad impact on the company
because there will be lots of investors will not happy about that and will choose other investment which offer lower cost.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Now gas price is low. Its 5-20 that is regular gas. So do not worry about this. That was maximum people using ERC20 transaction, for that ethereum gas was high. Now gas price almost low, you can transaction easily. Be advised, use "ethgasstation" site for checking live gas price.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Augur has been live for less than a week and betting volumes continue to accelerate even with ETH network congestion. Critics are quick to claim Dapps are niche or dead on arrival but it is only the beginning. These are 1st of many novel use cases enabled by the blockchain REP
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Ethereum transactions have been fluctuating daily, now falling below 500k for the first time in 5 months. Between June 30th and July 2nd, the transaction fees rose to nearly $1. The resulting congestion on the Ethereum network has influenced Binance to spike their GAS price on the withdrawals to the 180 Gwei, i.e. 0.00000018 Ether, with no change in withdrawal fees.The Ethereum Network is experiencing severe congestion again, it seems the spam attacks are back.Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum tweeted today saying that the estimated cost of the recent transaction spam was around $15 million
Sean25pogi

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

That is very unfavourable to us because as a investors all earnings we collected will go to the company because of their high fees in GAS,
I think they should consider the status of investors in this situation.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

This has happened recently. Perhaps the stagnation process in the previous two weeks has increased the gas charge on the ETH. Some of my transactions on the bancor, idex forced the gas to double the normal charge. This is a very big constraint for traders.
Perhaps a significant amount of miners are increasing at that time.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Today bro gas was definitely okay especially in Bancor Network which they really improve right now.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

This has happened recently. Perhaps the stagnation process in the previous two weeks has increased the gas charge on the ETH. Some of my transactions on the bancor, idex forced the gas to double the normal charge. This is a very big constraint for traders.
Perhaps a significant amount of miners are increasing at that time.

You are wrong about that. I suggest you to analyze through use the pending tx to get the real answer about that.it seems like there are some parties are creating so many spem transaction to increase the standard fees in the ethereum network and it looks like this has already happened from a few weeks ago.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

As far as I know this gas increase is associated with spam tokens distributed constantly. I don't know what is the reason to load net in a such way, but it hurts me, because idex prices for gas increased to 80-100gwei

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

It was an attack on etherium network, Vitalik says on his twitter that that attack cost $15 millions to people organized it.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Ethereum was the victim of a coordinated attack. It is interesting to note that just over the past week, Ethereum gas tariffs have crossed the threshold of 80 Gwei, mainly due to the launch of various intellectual contracts, which greatly affect the network and the speed of transactions.
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

Some days this gas expense ETH is high to make exchanges, so it is better in the defer first to exchange token and sit tight for gas charge down. This likewise makes numerous abundance ventures defer installment because of high current expense. So it's smarter to hold up before the gas feenya come back to ordinary or down.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

it's system clog, at whatever point it happened the exchange expense will increment fundamentally, regardless of whether I review effectively such a large number of trades including binance right presently suspending withdrawal for Ethereum and a considerable lot of its ERC20 token because of system blockage, anyway this issue will in the long run leave however such an agony when it happened when we are going to send something.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

whether increasing market demand will make the network more congested and have to increase gas prices in order to make the network send tokens faster? but if the gas is still 41 gwei in my opinion it is still very reasonable
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Mostly the high fees come from the fact that there are a lot of transactions but recently the high fees of ethereum does not seem to be in the same field as that. It might just be a glitch but also bear in mind that it takes more fees for you to transfer tokens than to transfer ethereum. It might just be due to congestion in the network as that is what happens when prices go up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: