Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High Fees Gas ETH  (Read 559 times)
thiennhan677 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:30:33 PM by thiennhan677

-Fees Gas ETH is too high.
-Previous 2 days, I set Gwei from 1 Gwei to 10 Gwei. Transaction is very fast, not pending!!
-But now, It's increase 41 Gwei but i not still execute transaction. I have increase 82 Gwei .
-It's really really difficult!!
-What do you think about it? -Why is it increase?
+I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping !! Or it's to be affected by something such as: politic, disaster and so on... I don't sure about this
+I see when Fres token is listing vote on Fcoin only deposit only 1 token. Gas is increased. I think so because I love fresco project!! haaahha.
+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.(Just kidding:) )
So, What do you think about this?
You have some reason for this. Can share for me and everyone??  Smiley Smiley

TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

-Previous 2 days, I set Gwei from 1 Gwei to 10 Gwei. Transaction is very fast, not pending!!
-But now, It's increase 41 Gwei but i not still execute transaction. I have increase 82 Gwei .
+I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping !! Or it's to be affected by something such as: politic, disaster and so on... I don't sure about this
+I see when Fres token is listing vote on Fcoin only deposit only 1 token. Gas is increased. I think so because I love fresco project!! haaahha.
+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.

It seems to me that this is all due to the fact that the market has gone up a little, generally high transactions - this is a good sign, interest rises to the crypto.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

+Morever, I think It's also affect from World Cup. After WC season, I think There will be many changes.

I had the same experience with ETH blockchain transfers between yesterday and early today, it might be a network issue which i believe will be resolved by the developers soon. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

It seems to me that this is all due to the fact that the market has gone up a little, generally high transactions - this is a good sign, interest rises to the crypto.
You think it can back to normal.
When?
Generally, Eth has good sign. I think It's good
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I heard a rumor that it is because of the flood in china that some miners are affected, as far as I know there are lot of miners in china so they will make a big impact in gas fees if they are not running.

thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

I had the same experience with ETH blockchain transfers between yesterday and early today, it might be a network issue which i believe will be resolved by the developers soon. Thanks
Maybe, It's being maintained, or upgraded from Developers. Tkank you!!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

I heard a rumor that it is because of the flood in china that some miners are affected, as far as I know there are lot of miners in china so they will make a big impact in gas fees if they are not running.
I also heard about this!!
But I don't remember. So I write because  "I think Maybe some mining machine is stopping"!!
Tks sir for share good info!!
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Such a situation from yesterday, the system depends quite a lot on the miner, it will soon improve. I expect the Pos system will be used soon.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Such a situation from yesterday, the system depends quite a lot on the miner, it will soon improve. I expect the Pos system will be used soon.
Oh I feel some problem from flood in China. It also a reason.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

The high gas fee is bad timing for me as I have had to delay making a transaction today hoping the gas fee will come down. I hope it gets back to normal soon enough.

Quote from: thiennhan677 aàlink=topic=4579076.msg41302968#msg41302968 date=1530465827

Definitely not the World Cup, I find it hard to see any correlation between high gas fee and the World Cup.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I think 41 Gwei is still including cheap, if the measure of eth value is only 0.001 eth or about $ 0.5 do you think is still too expensive?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

rvlrshr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

Hello, you don't need to adjust your GWEI just keep it on default then increase your Gas Limit to 200, 000. You just have to wait like 10-20 seconds then your transaction would be successful and try to check ethgastation so you would be updated the recommended option.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Yes, yesterday I also faced the problem of expensive transactions.
I think these low prices for Ether forced the miners to surrender. I think they have long been on the edge of profit and cost. Soon this update will be made and I think many move their production capacities into other currencies.
I don't think that this is due to the increase in demand.

Cryptogod50

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

annoys me so much
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Hello, you don't need to adjust your GWEI just keep it on default then increase your Gas Limit to 200, 000. You just have to wait like 10-20 seconds then your transaction would be successful and try to check ethgastation so you would be updated the recommended option.
Tks. But i think have some reason that make fees increase.
I Increase Gas limit is not the best way to resolve this problem.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

This is true I experienced such yesterday and i think any time such thing happen, it means that the network is experiencing high load and miners selects the transactions with high fees, Let's wait for some few days and see what will happen again.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I think 41 Gwei is still including cheap, if the measure of eth value is only 0.001 eth or about $ 0.5 do you think is still too expensive?
I don't think It too expensive. but if you only need trade or exchange with small quantity. Maybe It's a big problem!!
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

This is true I experienced such yesterday and i think any time such thing happen, it means that the network is experiencing high load and miners selects the transactions with high fees, Let's wait for some few days and see what will happen again.
I agree with you.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

It's not for long, it usually goes quickly. Yesterday I have been following the Ethereum with the price of gas 20. We have to wait for the net to clear.
thiennhan677 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

The high gas fee is bad timing for me as I have had to delay making a transaction today hoping the gas fee will come down. I hope it gets back to normal soon enough.

Quote from: thiennhan677 aàlink=topic=4579076.msg41302968#msg41302968 date=1530465827

Definitely not the World Cup, I find it hard to see any correlation between high gas fee and the World Cup.
Hahaha I'm just kidding!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: