Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrical Cosmology Theory  (Read 1149 times)
MoonShadow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 12:16:54 AM

Just like Newtonian physics had to take a back seat to General and Special Relativity theory on the macro scale of physics, and quantum theory was developed to explain and thus predict the events at the nano scale; I think that, perhaps, we are going to witness the fall of another class of deep assumptions about how the universe actually works over the next couple of years.

http://www.libertariannews.org/2011/09/21/how-the-earth-got-its-water/

The water theory notwithstanding, the video is an excellent primer on Electrical Cosmology Theory.  And in light of the recent accidental (potential, but yet unverified) events as CERN; with particular regard to their neutrino beam experiments apparently exceeding the speed of light, Einstein's own "dissatisfation" with Special Relativity might just require an update to physics textbooks everywhere.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

http://libertariannews.org/ is currently down.
MoonShadow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 05:13:23 PM

Working fine for me.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 05:53:54 PM

Working fine for me.

It was down when I posted, but working now.
ctoon6

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2011, 11:51:21 PM

so this is what the article is saying, from what i understand

the earth once orbited saturn
saturn was once its own center of its own little system?
saturn drifted near the sun and got "captured"?
earth somehow got knocked out of saturns orbit and into the suns orbit

eh i guess its possible. one of my teachers thought the earth once existed somewhere else. although the theory of nebular hypothesis is more likely if you ask me. thats why the hard planets are near the center. and the gas planets are on the outside.

If the Earth was to orbit inside the plasma coma of a brown dwarf star, it would be shrouded in a constant red glow (perfect for plant growth), while a constant water/hydrocarbon rain poured down on the planet.  Gee, that would also explain how the earth got its vast oil and gas reserves too!

what is a hydrocarbon rain? how is it made, where is it from? where did life on earth start, red light does not make life, and i will bet you on that.

i do agree that our current understanding of physics will change, the story on neutrinos could possibly prove this point.

as for the video, i dont know, i have not watched it entirely, but i find some things in it interesting.

MoonShadow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 12:04:16 AM

I'll admit that the Saturn thing is a bit beyond my suspension of disbelief, I was referring to the Electrical Cosmology theory that it's based upon.  However, I'm no more convinced that the collapsing nebula theory is actually more accurate. 

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 12:22:15 AM

Ridiculous. Earth is orbiting at a distance that allows water to condense into a liquid state. Mars has some water, but it's too cold exist on the surface. There is water on comets. There is water on the moon. There is no evidence for this brown dwarf hypothesis. I'm not discounting it entirely, but it's extremely unlikely that Earth ever orbited Saturn. The hurtling life-bearing Earth conjecture is hilarious.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
MoonShadow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 12:24:06 AM

Maybe I shouldn't have used that particular link.  I posted it because of the video about Electrical Cosmology Theory, not the water part.

ctoon6

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 12:25:24 AM

some notes on the sun from the video

the surface of the sun is several orders of magnitude cooler than the outer atmosphere around the sun, not prooven by traditional means, but rather electric means. sure, i can buy that, it seems reasonable.
the particles the sun emits get faster as they move away from the sun, they are charged, and therefore are affected by the suns electrical field or something, reasonable. however i could see some other process explaining this.
they claim that the process of nuclear fusion has never been done in a lab before. i think i know the reason for that. i think its because the process needs to be big enough to be self sustaining, and you cant do that because you would destroy the earth or something. that or because we cant compress enough material together to create that reaction.

but dont get me wrong, i like the video, it makes you think about why you are probably wrong, and i agree with that with the evidence they give.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:09:38 AM

Why Saturn and not Jupiter?

It is said to be "almost" a brown dwarf and its mass is also said to be too large for the solar system plus it is commonly believed to be responsible for the occurrence of life on earth by mainstream theories.

I find that Electrical Cosmology makes sense too but where are the mathematical models to actually use it?
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 01:10:16 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2011, 08:23:28 AM by cbeast

some notes on the sun from the video

the surface of the sun is several orders of magnitude cooler than the outer atmosphere around the sun, not prooven by traditional means, but rather electric means. sure, i can buy that, it seems reasonable.
the particles the sun emits get faster as they move away from the sun, they are charged, and therefore are affected by the suns electrical field or something, reasonable. however i could see some other process explaining this.
they claim that the process of nuclear fusion has never been done in a lab before. i think i know the reason for that. i think its because the process needs to be big enough to be self sustaining, and you cant do that because you would destroy the earth or something. that or because we cant compress enough material together to create that reaction.

but dont get me wrong, i like the video, it makes you think about why you are probably wrong, and i agree with that with the evidence they give.

I haven't watched the video yet, but did read http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm
Physicists tend to use terminology that is familiar to them. The analogies to discrete electronic components is fine for a basic description, but "electrical theory" is still not really understood on the "quantum" state level. There are very cool things going on. It is an intriguing hypothesis. There is very likely much that can be learned about our universe in our own solar system. There are obvious fractal physics going on, especially how the currents seem to twist as they go downhill into the sunspot somewhat similar to how rivers twist as they go downhill, sans the hard surface. Sustained fusion itself may not need high gravity (except for a natural trigger), but instead states of plasma behaving like discrete electrical components. There could be fluid dynamics at work to cause vortices, but I suspect there are yet unknown states of plasma at work.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: