Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:55:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When is growth, fall or can bottom? and what to buy!  (Read 63 times)
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Good day.
Everyone is very interested, when there will be a bottom from which it is possible to OTTOLKNUTSJA.
I wrote that this bottom should be June 29. And as already described
All deals with contracts, mining, exchanges and the black market. I don't think I should write about the whales at all. But that's what it is. June 29 closes the last semi contracts that have been downgraded and will now be about chjudo growth! But frankly I thought it would start It was June 30th. But the conclusion of new contracts that should expand the market will be July 2. That's when we'll wait for the greens. I can say that the reversal will be but very slow with the oscillation will be up, then to the bottom. Before the second market can obvalivat and after the third below It's not going to happen. It's not going to be profitable for anyone!

This is a temporary phenomenon) we can see the end of the bottom (3000), but there should be a protracted fleta for 2 years, in October-November should see a new bullish cycle. But I think still below 4500 not go!
Now too survive our Majnenerov in which electricity is expensive and there are majneri kotorie with their power plants or cheap electricity in Iceland Canada Venezuela they will be able to hold the longest, leave with expensive electricity-the complexity Decrease-profitability of POVISITSJA-in mining it is regulated automatically, so it is impossible to rely on mining completely!
So if they believe in the cue 100 k why not buying up all the 6k now?
The fact that no one knows will be a cue 100 k or 1k, as in the history of Bili Falls and vzleti, all monitor the situation and make decisions on the development of Sobitij
We can merge up to 5600, from there growth:) or up to 4500) I advise to put orders by grid on these values, can not give to purchase. But I think that even if it falls on the 4500 then there is no one who will not give to make purchases!
🐻prodavat or short, it is better to buy the straits. We'll see the growth soon and it'll be fast. Prepare for this in advance, but distribute the budget for the purchase grid from 5600 and up to 4500 with the increase in purchasing volume.

🐮ne sure that will give the purchase as it was on 6400 and instead of 6000 we flew up for downtrend. There are a lot of longs, shorts are not enough. A couple of days expect cutting and indications to decrease to make the shorts grow. Then fly up.
Here's a recommended Briefcase from Altkoinov to Dolgosrok. So we will monitor and give advice. Dolgosrok-Dolgosrokom, but fatty signals for sale do not have to miss. I advise you to start forming your own portfolio. Now is a good time, here is a list of the most promising coins:
#ADA (!)
#ARK
#BAT
#BNB (!)
#EOS
#FUN
#GUS
#IOTA (!)
#KIN
#LSK
#NEO (!)
#OMG
#QTUM
#SALT
#SC
#STEEM
#STORJ
#STRAT
#TRX
#XLM
#XVG
#ZRX

They say that they see a U-turn on line 4500. But now the indicators are overheated. The market is oversold. Longs a lot, beat them down.
I advise to buy on the pouring on these zones, because they can not give to purchase at the bottom
This is really cool!
On June 28 the translation 48500 BTC ($295 mln) was made, and the Commission made only 675 Satoshi or 4 cents
The transactions themselves are very muddy, December 17 came Bytky (immediately after the opening of the Futures Semiannual), and left the day before the expiry date.
No trace found, but the owner will rejoice
Meaning one people in December 2017 knew that the cue ball in the summer of 2018 would cost 6k when purchased futures here they are guru and all who pro technical says guess at the coffee grounds chock full of manipulated as they want and when they want that's it

There are very big changes and they will be pleasant for us!
I hope soon, we will earn and be able to fulfill our dreams.
 I also have a not big dream, dostigunt the Full member level on this forum, but not yet very exiting (.
I work in programs of generosity and I give a part of earning for charity. That is why each assessment is important.
Thank you for your attention. I hope my information was useful for you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: