Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Houbi - Best way for trader  (Read 200 times)
thiennhan677 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

I want to send this for Trader in Vietnam!!
And if it helpful with everyone , I think it's good!!
We know Houbi exchange is developing strongly.
Previously, If you want to trade or sell ETH , some token into VNĐ (currency money in Vietnam) . You must use bank's account of some bank in country. But Have one inconvenient. When you sell or buy token, you must use 1 middle exchange such as remitano ( here you can use VNĐ ).
But, From now on, All trader Vietnamese can exchange, trade token (ETH ...) into VNĐ without through whatever. It's very useful for trader!!
You can save a lot of money for fees, transaction and or something ...
I only want to share this for everyone!!
To me, I feel Houbi exchange is a good exchange. It's develop day by day. Everyone can find out about it. Hope It's good for you.
Thank you for reading my post!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

This is a great news for investors from Vietnam. I know that Vietnam now has many successful investors and with this policy Houbi has shown that VietNam is a huge market of this Exchange.

thiennhan677 (OP)

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

This is a great news for investors from Vietnam. I know that Vietnam now has many successful investors and with this policy Houbi has shown that VietNam is a huge market of this Exchange.
Yes i think so.
That's a good sign for investors from Vietnam
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Yes Huobi exchange is one of the largest exchange in the world. They has many thing that all trader need it. They has good customer support, nice trading interface, listed many good coin/token, and they has high daily trading volume. But only one thing they should be to add on their exchange, that is stop limit order function that many trader need to use it.

GemmaYoung757

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

But, From now on, All trader Vietnamese can exchange, trade token (ETH ...) into VNĐ without through whatever. It's very useful for trader!!
You can save a lot of money for fees, transaction and or something ...

This is really good news for the Vietnamese Traders. There are many Vietnamese who are interested in investing in Cryptos.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Off course after Binance and KuCoin I am all into the Huobi exchanger only. Their Android app specifically is way lot easier to use as compared to any other exchanger out there. The features I like most in it is its security protocol. Even with the smartphone you need 4 kinds of steps to follow before you can get into your account. The two of them are SMS verification and E-mail verification codes. After this you have to pass on the 2FA and also you password. This is freaking cool security measures that has been taken here so I guess its best for safety of funds and trades.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

This is really one of the best news now for the viatnam investors. Cryptocurrency is improving day by day and I believe it has a great future ahead of it. Huobi is developing nicely and it also has good trading volume as well. This is a fantastic news. Well done.
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

That is really good, but Huobi must try harder to compete with Remitano in Vietnam. Remitano is currently occupying intermediate market share from BTC, ETH to VND in Vietnam with 80% market share.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Houbi has been a good exchange for every trader across the globe and don't think it is only Vietnam that has benefit from the professional service of Houbi. Hope in time it will have volume to compete with bigger exchanges like Binance.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

This is a good news for the Bitcoin Vietnam community when it can be traded immediately without intermediaries, is a way to reduce costs too effectively. Can use both Android and Iclound is a way to attract more people to trade.
duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Houbi has great potential. In the future, HT will beat binance
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

The country is receiving a lot of support from Huobi and I am confident that in the future Huobi will support more countries. I personally like Crypto and would like to use my currency pair to trade on this exchange because I am sure in the future Huobi will be the biggest exchange and people can freely trade without being controlled by anyone

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I know that houbi exchange is one of the top 10 exchages with a high volume of bitcoins and too many good altcoins available for trading. I have no experience on Houbi exchange but once in my life, I would like to trade on it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

the best way to become a successful trader is that you have to know when to buy and sell.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

I like interface of Huobi exchange that friendly to use it. This exchange listed alot of good coin that pairing with BTC, HT, ETH and USDT. They also has second exchange called HADAX, also the customer support is helpfull and friendly. This exchange has potential to become number 1 exchange if they create other new product that will attrack new trader.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: