Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell advertising space on my goolzi project.  (Read 175 times)
erdan13v (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:44:56 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 08:01:44 PM by erdan13v

I'm looking for successful people in bitcoin to invest in the purchase of advertising space.

For more information: http://www.goolzinetwork.com

Life is an adventure, dare with goolzi.
 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

Upon checking your site, you required 1 BTC for a single advertising space  Shocked. You're demanding too much while your site doesn't have any content to visit with any visitors, not even a bitcoin/crypto related website and your alexa rank were too low. I can't even access those 3 remaining site of yours which have the same name with different domain extension. So think about it if someone will try to buy a single adspace, I bet none.
erdan13v (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

Upon checking your site, you required 1 BTC for a single advertising space  Shocked. You're demanding too much while your site doesn't have any content to visit with any visitors, not even a bitcoin/crypto related website and your alexa rank were too low. I can't even access those 3 remaining site of yours which have the same name with different domain extension. So think about it if someone will try to buy a single adspace, I bet none.

the French version is online! www.goolzi.com

I sell advertising space to develop my website.

If my site already has millions of visitors I will not need to sell advertising space!

People who bought bitcoins 8 years ago invested in a project that was worthless!

That's the challenge!
erdan13v (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Have you watched the French version?
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

If my site already has millions of visitors I will not need to sell advertising space!

People who bought bitcoins 8 years ago invested in a project that was worthless!

That's the challenge!

You can't be serious..

Nobody will "donate" to you to let you develop your site.

Nobody is going to advertise on your site just because you claim the "site may get million of visits" at one point.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

LOL, with an Alexa rank of "8,103,258", how can you even think of selling advertising spaces on your site for 1 BTC!!! Plus, adding random search keywords on your site is so childish. You don't get traffic like that, it actually brings your website's Google rank down.
But I can understand why you are pursuing this project. Sometimes people do spend their Bitcoins on totally useless things, but it should be interesting. Like that time, when a guy launched a "wishing well" website. Simple website, with a well in between. Some calm music, wise words and visitors would feel throwing some of their Bitcoins in that well!! Find and implement such ideas.

erdan13v (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

LOL, with an Alexa rank of "8,103,258", how can you even think of selling advertising spaces on your site for 1 BTC!!! Plus, adding random search keywords on your site is so childish. You don't get traffic like that, it actually brings your website's Google rank down.
But I can understand why you are pursuing this project. Sometimes people do spend their Bitcoins on totally useless things, but it should be interesting. Like that time, when a guy launched a "wishing well" website. Simple website, with a well in between. Some calm music, wise words and visitors would feel throwing some of their Bitcoins in that well!! Find and implement such ideas.

Hello,

Thank you for reading my project. I accept your criticisms because they are constructive. I am not new to SEO, my project I know and I can assure you that it will succeed!

There is always a risk when you invest.

Without risk no opportunity of earnings!

Today I need money and I sell advertising space that can bring a lot of money to their owner in the next 2 years.

The future will show you!

Thank you for reading the project.
erdan13v (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

That's the challenge!

You can't be serious..

Nobody will "donate" to you to let you develop your site.

Nobody is going to advertise on your site just because you claim the "site may get million of visits" at one point.

Hello,

thank you for reading the project.

I propose to invest in a solid project!
My project I know him perfectly and I am able to succeed!

I am speaking to the bitcoin community because many people get rich quickly and are able to invest in a project like mine.

In business we can not make money without risk!

People will invest because there are people who love challenges!

My project is the result of thousands of hours of work!

Thank you again for reading my project.
erdan13v (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I'm looking for successful people in bitcoin to invest in the purchase of advertising space.

For more information: http://www.goolzinetwork.com

Life is an adventure, dare with goolzi.
 Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: