Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly report for bounty is required or not?  (Read 378 times)
JuniorXcoder1 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
I join bounty program but post / retweet that I made countless in stakes because I only share not report every week
the question is Weekly report for bounty is required or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

You joined a bounty that you don't know if it requires a weekly report and you don't know if its okay to follow the requirement?

It's like you are hired but you don't know if its okay comply to the company's rules and regulations.

Read the rules of that bounty and if it is requiring a weekly report, just follow it.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
I join bounty program but post / retweet that I made countless in stakes because I only share not report every week

Definitely yes. How the Bounty Manager would know if you are doing your job as a bounty hunter. And plus that's is what you are getting your rewards for to do the promotting/advertising and make a report to be able for payroll.
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
in your case its definetely yes, you have to read the rules carefully before joining a bounty campaign

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

before you joined a bounty campaign you should read the rules, usually it is required that you submit a weekly report because the manager will count it every week also. The counting in every campaign is usually weekly, it it counts that will be the stakes you will get for the week and it will be paid after the campaign if you fail then you dont have stakes.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Social media tasks usually require a weekly report. Make sure to read the rules of the campaign you take part in and ask the manager/community for help if you are not sure what to do.
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Simply read the rules in Bounty Thread, you'll know whether you have to make reports or not. If yes, you also need to do in right format, submit before deadline, etc. to avoid forfeit rewards. Doing bounty is pretty simple task, but very easily waste of time if we don't strictly follow the rules stated by bounty managers.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

You need to find the answer in the bounty thread or its official website, because the requirements of each bounty task are different, some need to report, some do not need!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

Yes you can probably seek a good answer here in forum...  Well as what you ask if a bounty report is needed...  Well of course it is needed because it will serve as your proof that you are really participating...  Well if you cant comply with this requirements definitely you will never been given a reward...  Because its part of our job here...  Especially if we participate in facebook and twitter campaign...
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

If the stake calculation is per week then you need to report weekly to get stakes, that's it.
But if you want to join media campaign without reporting try to visit bountyhive, no report needed.
If you want to report one time before the campaign end then visit bountyox, you can drop all the link in one day with different posts and date
SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

You better read the rules carefully, but almost bounties required to report weekly.  Some bounty program can check your work automatically, but not with bounty managers from bitcointalk
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

read the rules and if you not report and you get stakes but only a little may be you only share and post a little too

Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

yes mostly if you dont report weekly you dont get stakes
Before you joined an bounty compaign you should read the principles, for the most part it is required that you present a week after week report on the grounds that the bounty manager will count it every week.
The counting in every compaign is weekly it tallies that will be the stakes you will get for the week and it will be paid after the compaign if you dont report then you dont get stakes.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

You should read and follow bounty rules. if it says needs a weekly report, you have to make it to get a reward. if you do not follow the rules, you will not get a reward.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

In ICO signatures campaigns, it is very rarely required to send the ICO generosity manager links to their sent messages for each week. Usually, the manager has the option, through the profile link, to log in to the signature of each signer joining the campaign and view the days in which the messages were sent, on what topic and to familiarize with their text. This is quite enough for the control of the manager of bounty. In my opinion, such weekly reports complicate both our work and the work of the manager of bounty.

nhochime

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Read the rules in bounty thread, it necessary for you, read and know ! if not, you don't reward stake !
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

Read carefully the terms of the bounty program! Many bounty require a report to know whether you have met the conditions or not! But there is a platform where everything is considered by the Manager or automatically!
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

Before joining a Bounty Campaign you must first read it's rules and you must follow their conditions,because that's your guide so you can make your report correctly and managers are looking at whether you've done your job perfectly to give you a weekly reward.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
yes it is required. Every participant in social media bounties are required to post thier report weekly, and even in some bounty signature campaigns they are required thier weekly post.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:15:29 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 02:46:10 AM by jaja colleen

That is depends on their requirements,so it's very important to read the rules,because social media rules are different sometimes report to the thread sometimes Google weekly report form should be done and you should do it right to get your weekly stakes.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: